[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/Z4iomOlSwQk What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1000x600
https://youtu.be/Z4iomOlSwQk

What did she mean by this?
>>
Fuck LeCuck
>>
>>68126493
Wew lad. Over the line

What's her problem? This is why feminism is bad
>>
>>68127394

agreed. Id love to watch muslim lebron marry her and submit her to a life of servitude as repntance
>>
>>68127394
The woman is commendable for showing balls and standing up to LeCuck when no man could
>>
She wants to pretend she's a real fan from a real sports city with attitude. She can't, because she's a woman from the Bay Area. Hence why she got all quiet and soft when a real nigga in a suit yells at her
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUCPfT8OkCo

reminder that all nba hecklers are beta males who cant hang with the BBC
>>
>>68127394

Typical LeBron hate spiel on /sp/:

>fuck this nignog/nigger
>LeNigger
>lolblacks

At least this chick had the balls to say in 10 feet from his face.
>>
Jabroni fuckboys tryna hang with Real Niggas add getting put in them place
>>
She meant to say what everybody thinks: LeBron is a pussy ass bitch and he will lose his second straight NBA Finals to Steph Curry.
>>
>>68127430
>heckle professional athlete through a crowd of people
>standing up to him

pick one retard
>>
>watch your mouth woman
i hope that guy was fired
>>
>>68126493
white women always submit in front of superior black men
>>
>>68128018
/thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZnxfa0iT7o
>>
>>68127719
BOI PUSSY ASS BITCH
>>
>>68127719
Yeah, but I'm literally a Warrior fan (for 10 years at least) and I said this >>68127394

There's no need to be a disrespectful bitch like that. That goes beyond heckling a little bit. LeBron still does a good jab and gives good affert. He's already going to let down his whole home state again and lose another one for da land, no need to rub it in and make him an hero
>>
>>68128009
why?
>>
"LeBron how does it feel to be a pussy ass bitch?" The woman who looks like James Hardens' feet yelled in a crowded arena behind security to the best basketball player, and one of the most widely known public figures in the entire world knowing that if he even does it says anything in retaliation to her, every sjw, feminist, and virgin trying to get noticed by women will brand LeBron as a woman hating serial rapist. Hehe I'm so cute and unique, aren't I, guys? :3 woman power! She thinks to herself, knowing in her mind that she single handedly defeated the patriarchy. "Watch your mouth. I'll remember your face" Says the suited man in what appears to be an authority figure.

"I-I'my s-sorry" says the feet looking woman.

Honestly what was LeBron supposed to do? I thought he handled it well. He knows that nobody cares about what women say, and just moves on. Now that i think about it. I wish I grew up in the era where female sports commentaries didn't exist. Why do we have to pretend to care what women think?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.