[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE - WE WANT - WE WANT KLANSMAN OUT WE WANT KLANSMAN OUT WE WANT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11
WE
-
WE WANT
-
WE WANT KLANSMAN OUT
WE WANT KLANSMAN OUT
WE WANT KLANSMAN OUT
>>
File: upset-jaguars-fan.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
upset-jaguars-fan.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>68115594
>caring about the national team
>>
File: no-country-for-old-men-3.jpg (375 KB, 1505x1000) Image search: [Google]
no-country-for-old-men-3.jpg
375 KB, 1505x1000
>divegrass
>>
he fukced gemrnay in the ass , now you guys get to see how shit he is
>>
actually he's pretty based.

also, why would anyone better than klinsmann want to take the job when they'll just find themselves in the same situation after a few years? ie surrounded by immature, impatient, whiny fans and media after deserved losses.
>>
>>68115855
>Jurgen 'the fans and media need to be more critical of the team *only when we're winning' Klinsmann
>>
You could bring in the best coach ever and nothing would change. Better organized shit is still shit
>>
>>68115594
you dont know what you want
>>
>>68115909
Not like that sentiment is entirely wrong. When USA wins, everyone suddenly thinks they have a chance at winning a world cup, and they claim guys like Bradley and Dempsey and whoever are world class elite players. Even after the loss yesterday Gomes and lalas tried to claim Bradley was elite and nobody in the world could be better than him. It is sickening how biased these retards in the media are
>>
>>68116049
Gomes sounds a little light in the loafers if you know what I mean.
>>
>>68115937
>>68116049
do you niqqers even know what you're talking about?
>>
>>68115965
the knowledgeable people want someone who will fix our youth development and grow the sport domestically, its sad that the most sensible people are in the minority
>>
>>68116108
Do you have anything to refute or debate those posts or are you projecting your own lack of knowledge onto them?
>>
>>68116049
anyone that seriously follows american soccer knows for a fact we're not winning one for a long time, Bradley is our all-around best player, but jurgen dumbsman plays him in an attacking role when hes best suited to run around the middle and link the defense and offense

thinking that Bradley isn't a legitimately good player will just prove how little you actually know
>>
>>68116285
Yesterday he was played in a holding midfield role and still shit the bed relentlessly. The meme must stop

>actually thinking bradlel is world class
>>
>American soccer analysis

tip top kek
>>
File: 0011.webm (1 MB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
0011.webm
1 MB, 290x290
>>68116285

> michael "i play midfielder for portugal" bradley
>>
>>68116352
>Bradley
>Holding midfielder

played on bigger and better teams than most players in the world, just because he isn't some flashy savior of american soccer like idiots dream of doesn't change the fact that he could play in any top league in the world
>>
>>68116521
He literally got ran out of serie A and currently cowers in the hugbox of MLS. Go out and prove your worthiness, don't make these sad claims
>>
>>68116521
>>Bradley
>>Holding midfielder
Uh yeah you just described him being best at doing things a holding midfielder does most importantly so...
>>
>>68116285
No, Bradley is not world class. That's fucking retarded. He never even started in a top 5 Euro league. He played there for a while ,ostly off the bench in league games, that's it.

We don't have the players yet to get past the quarterfinals at best in the WC. Developing better players through academies and better non pace ape coaching should be the priority long term and getting players experience in elite European competitions should be the medium term goal. Short term we need a new head coach technical director whose up to it.

Personally, I think from the MLS side, they should focus on getting near par with Liga MX and quit brining retiring Eurotrash in and instead focus on poaching players from this hemisphere.
>>
>>68116276
>points

you made none. but since you brought it up, why do klinsman's teams have such a hard time securing them in qualifying?
>>
>>68117051
the us has never had world class players and had more success in concacaf nonetheless.

the closest thing they have had to world class was donovan and klinsman left him off the squad for personal reasons.

where do you base your support on Klinsman for? his past results? lol point to me a successful coaching run he's had?
>>
>>68117834
The players suck, no coach will fix that in the next 2 or 6 or 10 years
>>
File: xeattle.jpg (192 KB, 1134x592) Image search: [Google]
xeattle.jpg
192 KB, 1134x592
CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN JURGENNNNNNNNNNNN

PAAAACK AND LEEAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68115594

thats not true
>>
wake up people. klinsmann is only here for the money. he knows he's not winning shit with this personnel and neither is anyone else. he literally doesn't give a shit.
he's banking off this american desire to be the best at stuff. but to the best at soccer a country has to have the right mentality, which very few countries actually have and the us is pretty far from achieving.
the countries that consistently compete for titles in the important competitions (of which there are only 4, possibly 5: world cup, euros, copa america, confed cup, olympics) treat soccer totally differently that the us treats it.
>>
>>68118468
>someone works for money

What a shocking revelation
>>
>>68117931
lol. they magically got worse since klinsman started?

do you even know anything about soccer?
>>
Bradley's a good player and easily one of the better options available to the US.

The problem you have with him is that he must be deployed in a highly specific role to suit your opposition. This isn't in itself an issue, unless you have a coach that is, for want of a better term, tactically deficient.

Against capable, or simply better opposition, the USA should almost always employ a double pivot in their formation, or they will consistently lose control of the midfield and ultimately the ability to build anything looking remotely like an coherent attack. The only time Bradley should play as the lone DM in front of a flat back four is if you're confident that your opposition will struggle to maintain possession for long periods of the game. It's pretty basic stuff.
>>
File: RTR2O44Dbradley.jpg (2 MB, 2504x3500) Image search: [Google]
RTR2O44Dbradley.jpg
2 MB, 2504x3500
>again
>>
>amerishits think the coach is the problem instead of their shit players because they only started giving a shit about soccer in the last 20 years while other countries have spent an entire century and more developing generation after generation and slowly building up the infrastructure and all have better players
>>
>>68118744
Best I've seen Bradley play, when he was playing for Roma, and literally just feeding passes to totti and de Rossi. He looked world class. Problem is we don't have any good attacking midfielders.
>>
>>68118637
Not sure when I said they magical got worse? What the fuck anon?
>>
>>68119208
---Wood--Zardes---
------Pulisic----------
-Bradley--Nagbe--
------Jones-----------
>>
>>68118564
the shocking part is people thing by replacing klinsmann the us soccer problem will magically be solved.
>>
>>68119818
Fuck that meme of a player zardes...

Literally what has he done for the usmnt since being called up other than being fast?
>>
Jones is better than Bradley desu. Dempsey is the best US player right now, but he's also 32. Kinsman needs to go because he constantly shits on our domestic league, which actually has players we could've using right now. We need a new approach to the game and better training for youth to get to theelitelevel people want us at, though
>>
Klinsmann is good at the technical director role though. Not a total retard about it like Bruce Arena or any American with a shred of loyalty toward the NCAA system. Then again, he did send his own son to Cal
>>
Why was he just sitting on the bench the whole game yesterday? He's usually standing up screaming JOZYYYYY
>>
US team of less quality beat an even better Colombia team in 1994. You won't make them a World Cup contender by firing the coach, but he cant get them to play better than the sum of their parts.

No tactical instruction, he literally uses buzzwords and tells his players to figure it out during training. Philip Lahm was 100 percent correct.
>>
Have an odd feeling you lot are gonna hire Roberto Martinez after this Copa bollocks is over. There's been some rumblings from UK journos about his family looking at schools and property over there. His house is currently for sale, too. Can't imagine it would be to an MLS team, but who the fuck really knows?
>>
>>68120731
I could imagine it's an MLS team if they pay up a lot of money. He also does TV work for ESPN, his family might just be looking to rent property for the summer
>>
Klinsmann needs to replace wood with Pulisic if Dempsey is the Target Striker.

Only play wood at the striker he sucks at wing.

Then i would replace Jermaine Jones with Nagbe
>>
>>68120155
kill yourself. everyone is saying klinsman is a shit coach. no one is saying the us should be good.
>>
>mfw in my 2018 say
>mfw I've edited my wonderkids I signed to be maxed potential after I got bored with my home towm
>three of them in Colombia
>they get to final and lose to Germany 4-0 World Cup Final
>cry they didn't do it
>See the stats come up for World Cup
>Player of the Tournament....
>Gyasi Zardes

I laughed.
>>
>>68122798
shit, it's too early

>mfw in my 2018 save on FM16
>>
>>68122650
he's not that bad. stop making excuses.
>>
>>68120639
any team can beat any team on any given day. doesn't mean you go deep into international tourneys on a regular basis.

ever notice that the teams that actually win usually go pretty far even when they don't when? that's what it takes to win. you don't just pop up one day, or one century and decide to dominate world soccer.
>>
>>68122863
you're the only one making excuses faggot

>>68122950
yes and the data show the us team has been worse in world cup qualifying under klinsman
>>
>>68122950
1950's Hungary would like to have a word. Had Puskás not been injured, they would have won the 1954 World Cup. I mean they thrashed West Germany 8-3 a week before they beat Hungary 3-2 in the final.

They didn't win, but they also beat England 6-2 and 7-1 I believe. That's how good they were. Puskás allowed them to dominate the 'top teams' at the time. I think they even beat Brazil.
>>
Why is Wood starting? Did he all of a sudden become good in the Bundesliga? What happened?
>>
>>68123598
it happens. but if you're relying on leicester levels of spontaneous form and run then you deserve the disappointment you get year after year.
success isn't about almost pinching a trophy 50 years.
>>
>>68120639
That USA team in 1994 was waay better son
>>
klinsmann is based
not his fault the players are shit
>>
>>68115594
Jesus fuck Amerifats, he's not a wizard, he can only work with what he's given.
>>
File: ch-pulisic1.png (153 KB, 261x381) Image search: [Google]
ch-pulisic1.png
153 KB, 261x381
The best USA player in the Final Third doesnt get the start. WHY.

Everyone was saying USA had good defense but no crEATIVITY.

This coach has Pulisic and Nagbe , WTF.....
>>
File: klinsmannsontweet.jpg (119 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
klinsmannsontweet.jpg
119 KB, 599x392
>>
>>68125660
Yeah way better. Had some of the finest players UCLA and UVA had to offer. Those guys were way better than the Bundesliga starters we have now
>>
>>68125149
Or doping them to success, like Lester did.

Or, more likely, everybody else fucking up royally and Arselel performing to their standard of fucking shit.
>>
>>68117899
>I'm illiterate: the post
What support for Klinsmann, you fucking sped. I said we need a new person in his role. Get fucked.
>>
WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT KLINSMANN

clap clap clap clapclap clap clapclapclap

>>
>>68126134
yeah dude, he's so good only Phillip Lahm called him out as a completely retarded fuccboi and he's such a good coach he cut the best player to ever don a usa jersey and it wasn't at all for personal reasons as you can see his son was probably just having a little fun when he posted this>>68126193

don't comment on shit you are ignorant about
>>
>>68115855
We were legitimately better under Bradley
>>
>>68126390
>he's still mad his moneyball team couldn't win the EPL over Leicester
>>
File: sad frog just about done.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
sad frog just about done.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>it's a Klinsmann refuses to play young guys in favor of proven veteran failures because "muh leadership"
>>
>>68126775
>Ignorant
I know that team USA is complete garbage this generation.
>>
The man managed to suck with Bayern, and yet some of you shitlords still suck his dick after numerous embarrassments.
>>
>>68118744
Adding to this, Bradley's recent failings against Colombia was a result of a massive spread and flat 3 in the 4-3-3. This formational lineup has been outdated since the 70s and it is easy to see why.
Colombia immediately backed off the us's back four whenever the united states came into possession. They man marked Bradley and clogged his passing options. Jones and Bedoya, then Nagbe were too far removed from Bradley to allow for quick combination to dispel this rather simple method of constriction. As a result, seemingly simple passes for Bradley were difficult. (he also played poorly).
This is also why Brooks and Cameron sent a plethora of long flight balls to the head of Dempsey or Wood, which was a consistent failure.
Klinnsman's inability to alter this at any point in the match is unfortunately typical of manager who lacks the tactical understanding the what he is being faced with.
The sad thing is, the us national team with Klinns as manager would be Derby tier in the Premier League. Replace klinns with someone like Allardyce and they stay up for years.
>>
>>68116727
he described him as a box to box mf, retard
>>
>>68127439
Our federation wants to see us burn
>>
>>68126697
>Get fucked.
fuck off reddit
>>
>>68128984

I don't understand your post
>>
>>68116101
Lmao what an awesome saying
>>
File: 1427249236522 200.gif (357 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
1427249236522 200.gif
357 KB, 200x149
>yfw van Gaal will coach Team America
>>
We warned you.

Why didn't you listen?
>>
>caring about soccer
>>
>>68126188
this desu. If both of these fags aren't starting next game then I won't even watch.
>>
Based Jurgen, making sure the US never becomes a football power
>>
I'll swap you one Roy Hodgson for him
>>
>>68130619
>1 (one) point

Id take the kraut over >woy desu
>>
>>68130619
it's safe to say that right now, hodgson is worse than klinsmann
>>
>>68127480
>not breaking the bank for Big Sam or Pulis to lead you to glory in the next world cup
baka senpai
>>
>>68130870
I think Pellegrini would be better. Hes old enough to want to coach a NT and if it ain't Chile, could be the US.
>>
Relax you fucking idiots. You lost against one of the best NTs in the world, not just some random south american team.

You honestly thought you could win the Copa America? Ahahahah.

Relax, win against teams your own size, and enjoy the competition

t. Constant underachiever NT
>>
What happened to that young lad at Bayern who scored in the World Cup and everyone was going mental over saying he was the next big thing in football?
>>
>>68131000
Julian Green? Loaned to Hamburg, forsaken and forgotten ever since.
>>
>>68130987
You're retarded. Klinsmann is shit.
>>
>>68130987
Dark times are ahead of you desu anon.
No more Tsu, no more Ricardo Carvahal, no more Nani..
>>
>>68130780
>>68130654
>every british person is english
nice
>>
>>68131040
We finished 2nd in the U21 Euro and won the U17 Euro. I think our future looks bretty good desu
>>
>>68131000
gotze is overrated, obviously.
he wont score enough at liverpool then end up back in the bundesliga lol
>>
>>68131046
Arr rook same.
>>
>>68131076
No the American one you knob.
>>
>>68131062
yeah but only because you're importing brazilians and africans
>>
>>68131062
Our womans NT won the world cup but that doesn't mean anything lol, look at mexico. They won the u21 world cup a couple years back
>>
>>68131134
We've been doing that since forever :^)
>>
>>68131100
it's a joke. take a deep breath and relax
>>
File: 1463707578611.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1463707578611.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>american """"""""""""""""""""football""""""""""""""""
>>
>>68131148
the uswnt is goat because girls play soccer in this country. boys here don't play soccer. around my house i only see Caribbean immigrant boys playing it and i live in a fairly big city.
>>
>>68131148
Sure, I agree. But last time we won the U17 euro, guess who was in the team? TSUUUUUUUUU
So I'm hopeful
>>
>>68131148
Nobody cares about woman soccer or the u21 in general. Nobody. I can't name a single female soccer player.
>>
Our only hope is to become like Chile. A few world class players with other literally whos or average players but with great team chemistry and tactical knowledge.
>>
>>68131273
where are we going to find world class players?
>>
>>68131431
Not gonna happen anymore because of the FIFA rule that forced Bel Lederman out of Barcelona
>>
>>68131431
Morgan is world class
>>
>>68131233
I can legitimately only name Hope Solo, and that's because she has a fucking 80s sci-fi protagonist name and has been in the news occasionally for sketchy shit.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.