[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clay was a big pussy imo, not even a real sports hero. Dodged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: suck ali scared by real bees.jpg (270 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
suck ali scared by real bees.jpg
270 KB, 1024x768
Clay was a big pussy imo, not even a real sports hero. Dodged the draft and was a Muslim. Now it's non stop bullshit from Al "Shut the fuck up" Sharpton and the rest of his BLM fuck buddies about how much of a hero he was. Ted Williams missed nearly five season due to World War 2 and the Korean War but still maintained a career batting average of .344 with 521 home runs, imagine if he didn't go to war. Just more proof Muslims really aren't that great in the sports world and the real world desu.
>>
he may have done it for the wrong reasons but dodging the draft was still the right thing to do. the vietnam war was the biggest waste of life of the 20th century.
>>
Based Muslims making losers mad as fuck as usual lmao.
>>
>>68115207

this. i tried explaining this to a co-worker and the dude reacted like i stabbed his child
>>
>>68115207
We know it was a waste, but tell that to the vets that did go and didn't dodge he's still a pussy. Besides like I stated Ted Williams went to war and didn't dodge shit.
>>
>>68114816
racist warmongers mad af
>>
>>68115432
yeah but world war 2 was a real war. vietnam was started by a hoax. you think it's a coincidence that the war started around the same time the Army introduced a brand new rifle into service?
>>
Ali was a product of his time. Heck, the reason why he converted to Islam was his way to say "fuck you" to the white man.

The 60s were hands down the worst era in American history
>>
>>68115481
Liberal muslim cucks sadden by today
>licks tears off face
>>
>>68115543
My Grandfather hated the fact they had the Vietnam War but that didn't stop him from servicing his country and doing his duty as a solider. Ali was weak, no wonder he became a retard and died at 74.
>>
>>68115385
Honestly you should Jihad yourself for saying "based Muslim"
>>
>>68115870
your duty is to your constitution first and foremost, not to your military. whether he intended to or not, ali did one of the most american things ever when he refused to fight.
>>
File: allah_ambrosial_award.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
allah_ambrosial_award.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
>>68114816
>the greatest
(pbuh)
>>
>all of this /pol/ damage control trying to ruin the legacy of the greatest sports figure in American history

Go on, this is comical.
>>
>>68114816
Trump also dodged the draft and the Vietnam war. What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>68115637
>Heck, the reason why he converted to Islam was his way to say "fuck you" to the white man.

no ali was a pimp and islam is the only religion that knows how to treat bitches
>>
>>68116626
You won't hear OP ever mention that though
>>
Didn't he go to prison for 3 years. He served his fucking time just decided to do it in a different way. "Dodging" is the faggots who ran to Canada or claimed "student exceptions"
>>
I respect him for his motives and what the result was but not the black power/supremisist shit
>>
Ali was a Muslim nigger!

What's funnier than Muhammed Ali with Parkinson's?
Mohammed Ali with Parkinson's sitting on a washing machine.
>>
>>68116626
Ali was concientuous objector who stood strong in his defiance.

Trump dodged it because he was a coward and never admitted to it.

Any man with a conscience should have refused to fight in that sham of a war.
>>
>>68114816
t. Buttblasted Red Cucks fan who's grandad never got to see Boston win a title
>>
>>68115432
>>68115870
You don't have to join a war to support the troops, idiot. Vietnam was pointless. He could had wasted his whole career if he got injured or worst, killed. Plus, a lot of blacks believed Black soldiers had a way less advantage at the war, so he had to stand up for it. Stay salty, whiteboi
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.