[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Derek Jeter is the greatest baseball player of all time >competed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Derek_Jeter_2007_in_Baltimore.jpg (278 KB, 1741x2000) Image search: [Google]
Derek_Jeter_2007_in_Baltimore.jpg
278 KB, 1741x2000
Derek Jeter is the greatest baseball player of all time
>competed against actual talent, not an era babby
>never juiced
>was able to keep up with juicers
>most clutch athlete in the history of sports
>>
>let Boston break their world series drought

Yeah he's REALLY good
>>
>>68114244
not even noon and you're already shitposting
>>
>>68114168
Clutch when he has some kid pluck an easy out out of the air to save his ass. Also he would always bitch when things didn't go his way. It's pretty hard to compete against juicers when a lot of them are on your team. The Yankees as an organization is an embarrassment to baseball.
>>
>>68114297
>australia
>>
>>68114168
Not the greatest, but he was obviously incredible

I know you don't actually think he's the best, you just wanted a reason to make a thread and stroke his cock
>>
>>68114168
>>68114398

Yeah unless you're a total cuck and fall for the Jeter/Yankee PR team's schtick there is no way you truly believe this
>>
>>68114300
>anally devastated Bombstonian
>>
>>68114168
I hope he dies of aids

Also doesn't he have the herp?
>>
hes essentially kobr
>be 1% above average, but for a really really long time
>in biggest market for that sport
>get handed rings due to rigging
>>
>>68114168
>never juiced

xD
>>
>>68114168
He's not even the best Yankee of all time. Hell, he was never even the best player on his own team.
>>
>>68114297
Except that's exactly what happened
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.