[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Tho, I heard you were thayin' that in not the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 620x465
>"Tho, I heard you were thayin' that in not the greatetht bokther of all time you punk bith."

wat do?
>>
>s-s-sorry mike, ill spread my ch-cheeks for you now
>>
is he gay? ive always wondered but dont follow the sport enough to know
>>
Mike should make his own brand of grilling machines, I'd buy one tbqh
>>
File: Blog-775-Mike-Tyson-News-3.jpg (612 KB, 1200x1338) Image search: [Google]
Blog-775-Mike-Tyson-News-3.jpg
612 KB, 1200x1338
This trumps anything Ali did desu
>>
File: boxinghistorian.jpg (26 KB, 285x360) Image search: [Google]
boxinghistorian.jpg
26 KB, 285x360
>>68106819

>Umm Mr Tyson you are most certainly overrated by casual fans, your limited height and reach and questionable mentality ensures wouldn't make a true patrician's top 10 all time heavyweight list...you might sneak in there ahead of Gene Tunney
>>
klitschko would tear that manlet apart
>>
>>68106819
i'd get the better tyson, fury, to beat him up for me
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>68107045

"Seriously?! You're kicking me out of your house because of your fucking bites?! You were the fucking heavyweight champion of the world, and now you can't stand a little itching? You can't put some fucking calamine lotion on there?! Well fuck you. Heh! I'm gonna go find a better place to live without a fucking ghost."
>>
>>68109663
Mike Tyson vs Tyson Fury Face off would be hilarious. The banter before the fighter would be more entertaining than anything else as well.

Honestly, Wilder vs Fury would be great banter as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL7h72NigqE
>>
>>68107045
that show is straight garbage famalam
>>
>>68109911
has Fury done a leg day in his entire life?
>>
>>68109911
>you all talk
t.already 30 years old without fighting klitschko, povetkin, fury
>>
i thought he said he was getting rid of that tattoo
>>
>>68106819
Tyson himself has said that Ali is the greatest boxer of all time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.