[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will the effect(s) be of either outcome in this NBA Finals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: the lelbron family.jpg (52 KB, 680x456) Image search: [Google]
the lelbron family.jpg
52 KB, 680x456
What will the effect(s) be of either outcome in this NBA Finals on Lelbron's legacy?
>>
>>68102815
>losing against a superior team that is heavily favored and had the most wins in NBA history
>hurting his legacy

Skip Bayless and Twitter have made people retarded because we run out of shit to talk about.
>>
No shame in losing to the greatest team of all time
>>
>>68102918
This.
>>
>>68102870
>>hurting his legacy
I'm neutral on the issue (fairweather Celts fan here), senpai.
>>
>>68102918
>Greatest team of all time.
Fuck u talmbout
>>
I'm still salty about how bad OKC choked and how they're gonna be dismantled.
>>
if he loses, it really depends on how close the loss is. this is the same Warriors team that had to go 7 games with the Thunder and almost lost, so if the Cavs don't at least take them to 6 or 7 games then it won't be a respectable loss. this isn't like last season, LeBron's team is only slightly worse than the Warriors this time. so if the Cavs get fucking destroyed and swept in 5, it's the end for LeBron being in the GOAT conversation.

on the other hand, if the Cavs win, even if it's a super close 7 games with the Cavs barely winning it at the last second, its fucking HUGE for LeBron. not only will he be eliminating the best regular season team of all time, but he'll be the first person to break the Cleveland curse. to me, winning a championship in Cleveland is the equivalent of winning 10 championships anywhere else. I think if LeBron gets a ring against the warriors this year, he'll be solidified top 2 of all time, maybe GOAT
>>
>>68105891
Some would argue that having kyrie is more of a liability because of match-up issues. And like k-love even thinks about defense. They're a better team than last year but worse off.
>>
>>68105991
I guess that's true, but Kyrie actually plays pretty good defense. Maybe not as good as Delly, but still adequate. And Love definitely sucks at defense, but their backup big men aren't too great at D either. Point is, last year LeBron got a pass because he was playing with a lineup of d-leaguers and role players. Now he has two healthy stars who are capable of scoring 30+ points on any given night, LeBron just has to give them openings and not chuck contested jumpers all game.
>>
lelbron does it every time
>>
>>68106644
I think their lack of discipline in general makes them the lesser team in most cases. But that's the story of the east. I only brought up love because he's one of their 3. They don't have to worry about any one over 6'9 on the dubs having a break out game because that's not how they work and in turn isn't going to much of an issue for the cavs. JR Smith is a fucking headcase with a Kobe complex and shumpert can't stay healthy. Irving is an elite guard, but his defence is nowhere near his offense. The warriors have an answer for him but the cabs can't answer back on a consistent basis. Delly has one good game then played himself into the er.
>>
I guess what I'm saying is warriors in 5
>>
>>68102918
Totally this. People don't want to admit it, but the 2016 Warriors are the best team of all time. The team that deserves the most recognition for their effort this season, however, is the okc Thunder. They did beat, and then almost beat 2 of the best teams of all time.
>>
>>68107770
How are they the best of all time? I don't understand how anyone can say that.
>>
To me he is already out of the running for top 10 all time, he isn't the best player of his Era (duncan) and his losses show that he lacks the mental fortitude to ever be classified as anything other than a choking, shucking, jiving faggot who only got to the finals as many times as he did because the east is laughably weak. He'll lose a few more titles, age will catch up to him soon and at the end of the day he might be considered the 3rd best sf after bird and Dr j.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.