[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Communist Chinese used to eat their babies, boil them up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (1 MB, 652x993) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 652x993
>Communist Chinese used to eat their babies, boil them up during the famine. And I'm supposed to give AC Milan to them?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68095040
Im crashing this club
With no survivors
>>
i will give ac milan to the chinks over the dead, boiled body of my baby as soon as they offer enough chinky dollars
>>
>"I am accused of having said that the [Chinese] Communists used to eat children," he said.
>"But read The Black Book of Communism and you will discover that in the China of Mao, they did not eat children, but had them boiled to fertilise the fields."
>>
JUST
>>
good on him

fuck the chinks
>>
Hahaha what a #lad loop
>>
>>68095040
he meant the offer wasn't high enough
>>
File: icardi-624x357.gif (147 KB, 624x357) Image search: [Google]
icardi-624x357.gif
147 KB, 624x357
While Inter is getting everyday closer to some sweet chinese money
>>
He's right tho.
>>
>>68095253
>I am accused of having said that the Communists used to eat children
He said that decades ago, and kept saying it since
>>
>>68096870
based
>>
TOP BANTZ
>>
just banter la
he even told a joke about Chinese eating dogs at one of his conventions not long ago

>>68096130
yeah, Thohir worked out great
i'm sure another huge asian investor will change things radically
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.