[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he too big of a star to come back to Premier league? Can any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 102225.jpg (17 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
102225.jpg
17 KB, 324x324
Is he too big of a star to come back to Premier league? Can any team even afford him?
>>
Just forget it he won't leave Madrid in a long time the same goes with Suarez they are too good for the eplel
>>
Teams could afford him, but unless Bale really wants to be his teams main star instead of playing second fiddle to Ronaldo he won't leave Real Madrid.
>>
Thing is he actually wants to play for Madrid. The boyhood club stuff was actually real.

If he gets bored/homesick (his daughter is school age soon) that's the only way I can see him coming back.
>>
>>68093591
He looks really weird
>>
I fucking hate this cunt's stupid face. I know people must be sick of hearing things like this by now, as it definitely isn't an unusual complaint, but his face is fucking disgusting. He looks like he should be in an enclosure of some kind being gawped at by fat spoiled children with ice cream.
>>
United, City, Chelsea and maybe Arsenal/Liverpool could afford him. But there's no way he'd want to leave unless he hates living in Spain.
>>
Man United should have bid for him while he was Real's scapegoat for a few months late year, But now he won't be going anywhere for a while.
>>
he'll stay, chances are next year is cr7s last at Madrid, then bale will come forward as the star player
>>
File: 1464576622073.jpg (66 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1464576622073.jpg
66 KB, 800x522
>>68093677
>>
MLS
L
S
>>
>>68093591
He's probably holding on for the foreseeable future till the diva retires
>>
>Spaniards just call him an ape and smash up his car

come home Bayol
>>
File: 1159011[1].jpg (57 KB, 924x530) Image search: [Google]
1159011[1].jpg
57 KB, 924x530
>>68093591
obligatory
>>
>>68095057
Jealous ronaldo probably cut off a few of his locks
>>
>>68094013
Stay mad englandcucks despite having 20x the manpower we have you could never produce a player of this quality.
>>
>>68095157
He stopped playing in Wales after Cardiff Civil Service FC when he was 9, it was developing in England which made him the beast he is
>>
>>68095077

He does that for each of his sexual conquests.
>>
>>68094990
M8 Tsu is being extended to 2020. I'm worried Bales prime will be wasted
>>
>>68095338
That's just so they don't lose him on a free, no way will he carry on at Madrid when he's old, knackered and watching from the bench
>>
>>68095367
>implying any manager will have the cojones of benching him even if he's in decrepit form

not happening
>>
>>68093650
Ronaldo will be at P$G in a few years anyway to retire
>>
>>68095653
exactly, which is why he'll probably be sold to PSG or United next summer
>>
>>68095367
he'll just stand with the back 4 after 35 and score tap-ins
>>
if not United in the near future than MLS for sure, if Real lets go of him soon he's back at EPLEL if he stays longer it's LA Galaxy or that Beckham Florida team
>>
Bale is a massive cuck, even on an online taiwanese basket weaving forum threads about him end up being about Ronaldo
>>
Nobody has mentioned that the huge epl deal will in the 2-3 years mean the majority of the top end players will move to England.

As usually happens in Europe, the balance of power will switch again towards england for a few years and the best players will move there again
>>
He'd be more than welcome to come back to Southampton

Liebherr is loaded, so bring him back, woman!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.