[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only time Lebron James has a shot at a title is when he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: bron.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bron.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
The only time Lebron James has a shot at a title is when he's on teams LOADED with superstars. Michael Jordan never needed to have Charles Barkley and Kevin Johnson on his team. He didn't have Kyrie (who can go off for 50) He had Steve Kerr and B.J..He didn't have J.R. Smith (who shoots over 50% from 3) He did have Scotty, but Kevin Love is a better rebounder and 3 shooter. Lebron scores by slamming full speed into guys with elbows and getting every whistle. Kobe and Mike had the ability/agility to manuver AROUND a defender. Lebron = shit.
>>
>>68077436
surely this is a joke.

Also, how is the story from yesterday about LeBron sucking and not Curry disappearing in the finals once again? Could you imagine what the media/this board would be doing if lebron had a game like curry.

I honestly just don't get it
>>
>>68077436
I about LeBron. But your MJ point is shit.
>>
Jordan didn't win shit without pippen
>>
>>68077480
They had curry double teamed the whole game. What did you expect?

That's all they are going to do this series but that leaves the rest of his team open as we saw last night.
>>
>>68077436
are you 10? Was Pippen chopped liver? And what the fuck do you call Rodman, later on?
>>
>>68079312
i wasnt aware that pippen was already an all star player when he joined the bulls. same with Rodman. Pippen developed into the great player he was he wasnt contracted in specifically because he was this all star player unlike lebron who need all stars like Bosh and wade to support him. I dont think you understand what a loaded team is. Loaded is getting chris bosh wade and lebron together specifically to be a championship team. developed teams worked on their players and made them good like bulls and golden state and spurs. cause no one was calling golden state a stacked team 3 years ago.
>>
>>68077436
>Michael Jordan never needed to have Charles Barkley and Kevin Johnson on his team

You thought of Jordan-era superstars... and came up with fucking Charles Barkley and Kevin Johnson?? lol
wtf?
>>
File: 1337892775816.jpg (56 KB, 473x635) Image search: [Google]
1337892775816.jpg
56 KB, 473x635
>>68088128
Just another mouthbreathing LeGod hater pham, they're everywhere right now.
>>
File: I'M FUCKING EUPHORIC.jpg (109 KB, 374x384) Image search: [Google]
I'M FUCKING EUPHORIC.jpg
109 KB, 374x384
>Pippen and Rodman aren't at least in the top 50 best players ever
>>
>>68077480
>nickname is literally 'king'
>surprised when people call him out on his bullshit
>>
>>68087969
this
>>
so fuckin glad leaveland is dying. fuck this pussy so hard. he got exposed and now your shitsquad crumbles and tumbles........
>>
Lebron needed more help around him than Jordan because he isn't the GOAT, plus he isn't a natural 2 guard scorer.
>>
>>68079239
Saying that he was doubled all game is a huge exaggeration. If he was doubled all game, then LeBron definitely was as well.

There's no excuse when you're the supposed best or second best player in the game.
>>
>>68077436
>He had Steve Kerr and B.J

he had Pippen you fucking moron

plus Grant for the first threepeat and Rodman for the second threepeat
>>
>>68087969
The Bulls traded for Rodman. The warriors traded for Iggy. The Spurs jumped at the opportunity to sign Aldridge.

Plus LeBron's teams were awful his first 8 years in the league. He took that absolutely historically shit 2007 team to the finals. If the Cavs had drafted Scottie Pippen during those first 8 years I'm sure he wouldn't have minded (he probably wouldn't even have left).
>>
>>68077641
Pippen was hardly a superstar during the Bulls first title run. He started to blossom during their second title run. He became a star after their 3rd title. Lebron has fucking Irving and Love. Do people forget that Love was putting up 20 and 30 while with the wolves? Guy can play. Lebron has plenty of talent around him.
>>
>>68090163
Thats like saying 76ers jahlil okafor would be the difference maker in this series... Any competent NBA level player can throw up 30 a night when you're the only offensive option in a complete vacuum of a team on pace for 10 wins a season. Comparing Pippen to Love is insane. Lebron James is the best all around basketball player of all time.
>>
>>68090271
Don't know if I agree with the last sentence outright but so much this
>>
>>68087969
Rodman wasn't an all start before joining the bulls? Are you fucking retarded? Craptor fans are confirmed retarded shitposters.
>>
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.