[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the best manager in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: ManagersAlignment.jpg (1 MB, 2249x1752) Image search: [Google]
ManagersAlignment.jpg
1 MB, 2249x1752
Who is the best manager in the world?
>>
Bernd Schutser
>>
>no simeone at chaotic good
>>
Ranieri
>>
File: 1435647742506.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1435647742506.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>i rate zidane
>>
Zidane
>>
>>68076210
Wenger at least chaotic good. Though I feel he's more chaotic evil personally.
>>
>>68076497
Wenger is lawful stupid
>>
Tactiks Tuchel
>>
>>68076210
where is pardew?
>>
> hiddink
hasn't been relevant for ages
> zidane
le waste all my subs and win because atletico chokes.
> benitez
wew
> Löw
almost fucked up the german wc title by playing lahm on weird positions
>>
1. Guardiola
2. Mourinho
{gap}
3. Ancelotti
4. Wenger
{gap}
5. Simeone
6. Allegri
7. Klopp
8. Luis Enrique (hard to callibrate his impact as a manager)
{gap}
9. Blanc (same as Luis Enrique)
10. Ranieri
11. Van Gaal (very irregular)

Zidane is already probably up there with the trio above this very line, but first I want to see him dealing with a team like Madrid for a full season.

Not sure where to put them: Conte, Tuchel, Pochettino.
>>
Lawful good has to be Ancelotti, don't know how you can put Wenger there.
>>
Simeone should be at chaotic good

Klopp should be chaotic neutral

Benitez should be neutral evil for winning Liverpool the Champions League.
>>
>>68076732
>1. Guardiola
overrated as fuck. anyone could have won the league with Bayern, couldn't even beat the CL semis

>Blanc anywhere on there
Since 2010 has done nothing notable. He manages a team which anyone here could have led to the league
>>
favre
>>
Best manager in the World is objectively Mourinho.

No one else even comes close to his record across different leagues. Then to top it off with the Porto champions League win.
>>
>poop
>good
>>
>>68076843
>Best manager in the World is objectively Mourinho
his league and cup in the last 4 seasons confirm
>>
>don't have a salary cap
>teams insanely talented versus mediocre talent
>"good managers"

Soccer fans everyone. It's like having the Denver Broncos play a high school football team and saying
"Wow Denver has a great manager!"

Derp not even once
>>
>>68076462
>not lawful evil
>>
>>68076878
8 League titles in 4 Countries.
9 YEARS unbeaten at home as manager.
Champions League with two different clubs (joint record holder)
>>
>>68076843

When he does it with a truly shit team, I'll agree. And he'll have his chance at that this season.
>>
>>68076977
Porto Champions League.
>>
>>68076966
How is he lawful?Chaotic good or neutral makes more sense.
>>
>>68076977
Porto, and Inter to a lesser extent
>>
>>68076732
>I rate Guardiola
So far he's managed two of the most stacked squads in recent history and for a majority of Barca he was playing anti-football for a large porition. While he's no doubt one of the greatest taticitians, he's never had to act on a budget or deal with any hardships which come with managering a poorer team.

The better managers in my eyes are ones which completely transform a squad or club over the course of a few seasons making a huge impact to the clubs history. Klopp, Eddie the Meme Howl, Simeone, Pochettino and Ranieri are much more deserving of praise compared to Mourhino, Pep, Ancelotti or Conte.
>>
>>68076210
Wenger and Guardiola should be switched.
>>
>>68077073
>Eddie the Meme Howl
are you implying Bournemouth aren't bankrolled by a sugar daddy?
>>
>>68076210
this shit never makes any sense.
>>
>>68077128
When they were in the Championship two seasons back, sure but surviving Leauge 1 while bankrupt and having a fuck-huge point reduction before going onto promotion the next with a transfer embargo is a huge achivement alot of people overlook.
>>
>>68077020

Beating the likes of Lyon, Deportivo Corona, and Monaco...color me not impressed.
>>
>>68077146
yeah this was a mixture of boredom, my vague guesses, and calculated bait.

But the people I chose as evil I find evil to be fair
>>
>>68077734
Not bad. I saved it anyway.
>>
File: 1460072383742.jpg (22 KB, 349x344) Image search: [Google]
1460072383742.jpg
22 KB, 349x344
>>68076732
>2016
>Wenger better than Simeone, Allegri, Klopp and Luis Enrique
>>
>>68076977
name one manager who has won the CL with a shit team in the past 15 years who you would call "the best manager in the world"? fucking retard
>>
>>68077687
you wouldn't believe this but they also beat Manchester United :O
>>
>>68078063
Di Matteo
>park the bus
>pray
>win
>>
>>68078162
obviously you aren't serious but this answer is why I added the second part of the q

just proves the predictable, smart-ass nature of this board
>>
>>68076210
Pep is going to be massively found out next season when Man City finish out of the top 5
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.