[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ali is about to die How will you deal with the passing of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: ali gonna fuck you.jpg (43 KB, 376x490) Image search: [Google]
ali gonna fuck you.jpg
43 KB, 376x490
>Ali is about to die

How will you deal with the passing of the GOAT?
>>
Think, "huh, that's crazy" for about 10 seconds then continue living my life
>>
>>68073891
F
>>
>>68073891
be surprised that a boxer was able to live another 35 years after he stopped boxing
>>
>>68073891
>goat
that's not tyson fury
>>
File: 121241353147.png (672 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
121241353147.png
672 KB, 500x560
the new generation of spee knows nothing of this man

i want to die with the champ

fuck this
>>
>goat

thats not floyd mayweather
>>
old people die, not giving a shit tbqhfam
>>
>>68073891
Rip
>>
>GOAT
lmao

also who cares? UFC is king, ronda would destroy peak clay in the cage in about 20 seconds
>>
>>68074122

top bait
>>
>>68074048

Atleast you said Fury and not Mike Tyson
>>
>>68073891
He'll be fine.
>>
>>68074122
jesus

you're probably a muzzie lmao
>>
>>68073891

;_;

Tbh, Frazier dying hit me pretty hard already. Ali isn't even that old right now.
>>
>>68074122
Shitposting is life.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 736x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 736x729
>>68074122
>you will never see SJWs set up a fight between Ali and Rousy and watch Rousy be completely and utterly destroyed without mercy by the GOAT
>>
File: tyson vs ali.jpg (192 KB, 1600x890) Image search: [Google]
tyson vs ali.jpg
192 KB, 1600x890
Ali would rekt Tyson
>>
>>68073891
>muslim nigger

Good riddance tbqhwy senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 302x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 302x444
Ali's a fighter baby, he'll be ok. Dude's performing his classic rope-a-dope - he's so mean he could make medicine sick. He'll be ok guys, he's got this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

ali going in on cucks and race traitors
>>
>>68074210
>>68074166
>>68074150
>>68074131

>Boxing
>Real combat
Pick one.

The only thing boxers are good at is..wait for it.. boxing.

Source: I trained at a boxing gym for 6 years, fought competitively for 2 years (won 5 fights out of 5) and then trained 14-18 year olds for a further 2 years after that.
>>
>>68074269

>look mum i posted it again
>>
Meme fighter. Bruce Lee or Conor McGregor would wreck prime Ali.
>>
File: 2.jpg (37 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
37 KB, 630x354
>>68074264

>Ali is of African-American descent, with Irish and English heritage
>mixed guy against interracial relationships
>>
>>68074324
>Irish is a race
>English is a race
>African is a race
>American is a race

0/4 but nice try
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 550x453
>>68073891
holy shit

>everybody is dying this year
>>
>Caring about rich celebrities that die

I don't even care about poor people who die. So God knows how your minds work.
>>
File: 1447902810923.jpg (1 MB, 1617x750) Image search: [Google]
1447902810923.jpg
1 MB, 1617x750
>>
>>68074391
I guess having empathy is a blessing and a curse.
>>
eh
I might pause for second when Tyson dies
>>
>>68074269

>laying on top of your opponent
>combat

pick one
>>
>>68074465
>Doing the thing that is most likely to win the fight and render your opponent completely incapacitated
>Combat

Pick two.
>>
>>68074264

Holy shit, this the first time I watched this video, even though I've seen it posted. Ali fucking napalmed racemixers here. Sickening.
>>
>>68074593

But that's not true you faggot. Not only does it not incapacitate your opponent, even if it did, it incapacitates yourself too.

Besides, MMA is even more frivolous than boxing because at least in boxing, you have to touch your opponents face with your loves to score a punch. That's miles ahead of "I won cuz I pressed him against the fence :^)"

Alvarez, I'm looking at you.
>>
>>68074676
>But that's not true
Uhh. It literally is. If you're a soldier behind enemy lines and you come across 2 guards, what are you going to do? Put on some pillow-padded gloves and put your hands up ready for a fair and square punching match? And when you down an opponent are you going to stop and wait to see if he gets up again before continuing?

No you fuckhead. You're going to use ANY AND ALL MEANS POSSIBLE to take your opponent down. Knees to the face, elbow strikes, you're going to try to snap their fucking necks if you can, choke them out until they can't move.

Boxing is for pussies and poor people.
UFC is the ultimate combat sport. It's literally in the title. UFC ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP.

If we had to pick a human being to fight an alien in a anything goes brawl to the death, no weapons allowed, with mankind at stake, then we'd pick a UFC fighter.
>>
>>68073891
>How will you deal with the passing of the GOAT?
joe frazier died a few years ago
>>
>>68074738
>Uhh. It literally is. If you're a soldier behind enemy lines and you come across 2 guards, what are you going to do?

Shoot them, maybe knife them. If none of us have guns then we're soldiers of two very shitty armies.

Also UFC is a shit sport, the fact that so many fighters are done once someone sits on them is proof enough of that.
>>
If /sp/ doesn't have this playing on every page when he dies it will have failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3dquMQKyms
>>
>>68074865
>Shoot them, maybe knife them. If none of us have guns then we're soldiers of two very shitty armies

Confirmed for retarded Amerifat. Not every problem has a solution which is shoot everyone you brain-dead fuck.

What about situations where you're undercover? What about situations where you have to maintain a low profile? What about- you know what. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about so I'm not even going to bother.

Not every military or intelligence operation is fucking Rambo you retard.
>>
dont really care
not interested in boxing and havent seen any of his fights
>>
Can't consider him great when his fights are fixed
>>
>>68074212
doubtful
>>
>>68074210
Ronda thinks feminism is bullshit and cucks the SJW narrative so she would never fight for them.
>>
There's a show called 60 days in where normies go to jail for 2 months undercover, but are treated like regular inmates and only a few cops know. His daughter was on the show. She literally walked around with a towel on her head for the whole show's duration.
>>
What exactly has happened to boxing that makes it so damn uninteresting nowadays?

Boxing of 20+ years ago seems 100 times more interesting than this shit that we get today.
>>
>>68074962
citation needed
>>
>>68075080
heavyweight division is shit and theres around 300 different belts across 50 weight divisions
>>
>>68074970
>manlet who can't deal with a jab, clinch and dirty fighters

Ali of the 70s would beat him Tbh
>>
>>68074962
Are you talking about Liston? Because he's the one that had the Mafia backing him and threatening his opponents if they didn't take a dive.
>>
>>68074893

You didn't say you were an undercover intel-gathering faggot, you said you were a soldier, which is a general term that usually brings to mind armed combatants. Maybe you shuodl be more specific in your words you floorhugging faggot.
>>
2016 is the year all the cool people die leaving us with more fags
>>
Welp, he's gone.
>>
Much the GOAT for much more than just being an athlete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JDM4MY71G4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cywfuWVISUY
>>
>>68075467
Not yet but soon
>>
By praying to the one true Christian God. Ali needs to make it to Heaven so he can get BTFO again by Frazier.
>>
>>68074264
Buzzards and eagles are a different species, you fucking idiot, and we are all humans, so if people of different race fall in love, there's nothing wrong with creating a union, it's possible and should not be frowned upon.
>>
>>68074970

>buying into the Tyson myth
>>
Dust in the wind, OP. All we are is dust in the wind.
>>
>>68074264
he kilt'em
>>
>>68073891
Wait, is that delle Alli's dad?
>>
Good athlete, shit human being.
>>
File: the greatest.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
the greatest.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>68073891
literally the GOAT of sports and banter
>>
File: yukarihappy.gif (1 MB, 388x460) Image search: [Google]
yukarihappy.gif
1 MB, 388x460
>>68073891
>one more Mudslime down the drain
>>
Cry
>>
>>68074738

Not sure if shitty trolling or legit retardation.

Probably both.
>>
>>68075181

>Tyson was on the same level from start to finish

KYS.

Btw, how can ANYONE call Tyson a manlet? Pacman is a manlet. Tyson isn't.
>>
>>68076655

>he doesn't know that species was defined deliberately to shit on anti-racemixing conservatives

KEK.

Are donkeys and horses different species or the same?
>>
>some piece of shit human being who was successful at a dead sport is going to die

literally who cares
>>
>>68077091

I would legit castrate you if I could get away with it.

You may not respect that other Muhammad, but you will respect this one.
>>
You can't be the greatest of all time if athletes are getting better and better. Even 2001 Lewis would have won against him.
>>
>>68077350
No, I won't lol

Islam is a false religion and deserves no respect
>>
>>68077317

Seriously, what cloaca did you vermin spawn from?

>MUH DEAD SPORT

By what definition is the sport of boxing dead?

Tournament jousting is a dead sport. Boxing isn't.
>>
>>68077376

>this knuckle dragging bible basher

I'm talking about the boxer you ziocuck.
>>
>>68074264
>Ali's daughter ended up racemixing and he has a white looking grandson
>>
File: ayumulaugh.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ayumulaugh.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>68077350
>Germany
>defending the religion of murder, rape, torture and enslavement
>mfw Germany is this cucked
>mfw at least Ali got to live out the twilight of his life without a terrible, crippling disease... oh wait he didn't
>>
>>68077404
>someone basing Islam can only be a Christian

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck off Hitler
>>
>>68077404
Oh, my bad. I thought it was the other way around. Forgive my mistake, I was confused because of your flag you see

I wasn't even the guy you responded to. I have no problem with Muhammad Ali. Just thought you were some Muhammad Jihad on the loose with a computer
>>
>>68074759

Mah nigga.
>>
>>68077404
Islam objectively instructs its followers to murder, rape, torture and enslave non-Muslims simply because they are non-Muslims. Don't believe me? Actually read the Koran, Sira and Hadith in their entirety.
Anyone who follows that religion like Ali, whether it be through ignorance or malice towards humanity, deserves zero respect.
>>
>>68073891
Unfortunately not many fellow Americunts appreciate what he did for boxing. Boxing is dying here because these faggots would rather watch M.M.A. (Man on Man Action) Guys rolling around on the ground playing footsies. Or handegg (NFL) or basebore. I love my country, but we have the worst fucking taste in the world.
>>
File: 1462222814999.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462222814999.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>68074759
>mfw I heard the announcement during an Eagles game
>>
>>68073891

but mike tyson is still young though
>>
>>68077501
Old testament says all kinds of shit like that too
>>
>>68074131
The UFC heavyweight champ is a boxer, faggot.
>>
>>68077423
>defending the religion of murder, rape, torture and enslavement

What the fuck are you even talking about?

I know Muslims' existence causes you buttpain, but despite your hysterics, there is no "religion of murder, rape enslavement bla bla" because that's what every tribe worth a damn did. It's why your fat fucks got to dominate North America.

>mfw at least Ali got to live out the twilight of his life without a terrible, crippling disease... oh wait he didn't

Let's be honest, how many of your peers, employers (pretending that you have a job) or family members would not spit in your face for faux enjoying that another man that didn't wrong you got a debiliating disease?

You silly little tween.
>>
>>68077524
>not admiring all forms of combat sports

You purists are the worst and I boxed for 12 years.
>>
STICKY THIS SHIT YOU FAT FUCKING MOD THIS IS LITERALLY THE GOAT ATHLETE OF ALL TIME HIS DEATH DESERVES A STICKY FUCK YOU op
>>
>>68077544
Not really, no
>>
>>68074269
REAL combat? lol. In "real combat" you can throw elbows, rip out eye balls, bite, etc. The only legal move in UFC is the Mongolian man-fuck
>>
>>68077578
Yes it does
>>
Who's the better athlete, Ali, or Jordan?
>>
>>68077570
You're literally still defending the dumbest major religion of all time lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
>>
>>68077634

Ali
>>
>>68077501
>Islam objectively instructs its followers to murder, rape, torture and enslave non-Muslims simply because they are non-Muslims.

1. No it doesn't. Besides, 90% of the whole "infidels" talk refers to the non-Muslim Meccans who DID do something to deserve that.

2. Read the Talmud sometime. You will be suprised.

>Anyone who follows that religion like Ali, whether it be through ignorance or malice towards humanity, deserves zero respect.

Well, there is a saying in Brazil, you have respect, you don't lose your teeth. At least that's what Mr. Wanderlei Silva said. :^)
>>
>>68077621
Where. Show me

>HURR UH...YOU KNOW, LIKE EVERYWHERE MANNN
>>
>>68077544
The difference here is that most of the fucked up shit like that in the bible is contextual and contained within its time period, whereas Islam's instructions to murder, rape, torture and enslave non-Muslims are eternal. The Koran says to do as Muhammad did. It is documented historical fact that Muhammad committed or ordered the murder, rape, torture and enslavement of non-Muslims just because they were non-Muslims. It is also documented historical fact that he molested a 6 year old girl in the bathtub then married and fucked her when she was 9. This is why 9 is the legal age of marriage in Sharia law.
Ali was either aware or unaware of these things. If he was unaware of these things, then he's an ignorant idiot who followed a religion he didn't even read in its entirety and thus deserves no respect. If he was aware of these things, then he held deep malice towards innocent people and thus deserves no respect.
>>
>>68077524
>Boxing is dying here because these faggots would rather watch M.M.A. (Man on Man Action) Guys rolling around on the ground playing footsies.

MMA fighters are genuine fighting machines that would destroy every single boxer in history with minimal effort. I mean, even females have an outside chance, especially grapplers.

Boxing is highly artificial, it bans people from grabbing your opponent, something everyone would do in a fight.

Buttblasted bitch.
>>
>>68077706
The current UFC HW champ is a boxer faggit
>>
>>68077648
I'd just like to point out that Taqiyya, or Islam-sanctioned deception, is an actual thing and that this poster's flag is German.
>rapefugees
Also, even the prime Klitchkos would dominate prime Ali.
>>
Oh his death sticky is going to be legendary.

>race baiting
>MMA vs Boxing
>Christianity vs Islam
>pro-war vs anti-war

It's going to amazing to witness
>>
who gives a fuck, Tyson Fury would have knocked this faggot out no problem.
>>
>>68077660
the entire book of joshua is a glorification of ass whooping and slaughter

but, since you asked:
Deut: "Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the [holy man] who represents God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged."

ezekiel
"Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.”

numbers
"Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
>>
>>68077756

he should really be /sp/'s patron saint
>>
>>68073891

STICKY THIS SHIT MODS
>>
>>68073891
Why is Ali considered the GOAT and not Tyson?
>>
>>68077661
>whereas Islam's instructions to murder, rape, torture and enslave non-Muslims are eternal.

You talk like a poorly paid shill in the services of Pamela Geller.

I could tolerate "enslave", but torture? Quite the contrary, there is no shortage of instructions that unnecessary pain is to be avoided. (Abu Bakr off the top of my head)

Ultimately, it doesn't matter: the God that Jews and Christians believe in is just as brutal, if not more brutal than the Muslims believe in. Even if what you said was true, the difference would be only practical. Theologically, you are still worshipping a death cult that just chose to not murder babies because their God chose to give them a break for a while.

>It is documented historical fact that Muhammad committed or ordered the murder, rape, torture and enslavement of non-Muslims just because they were non-Muslims.

Lie. He did it because they expelled him and his people from his own city under threat of murder. You're supposed to destroy your enemies when they do that.

>It is also documented historical fact that he molested a 6 year old girl in the bathtub then married and fucked her when she was 9.

Horseshit. (I like how they start adding new shit every day) It's not clear whether she was 9 or 13, but it was in that range. Historically, that isn't unusual. By that logic, Thomas Jefferson was a scumbag, cuz her fucked a 13 year old slave girl, but he did it 1000 years after.

>If he was unaware of these things, then he's an ignorant idiot who followed a religion he didn't even read in its entirety and thus deserves no respect.

You're a disgusting little worm. May you suffer forever.
>>
File: batman.jpg (55 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
55 KB, 472x472
>>68077919
Sticky on your face.
>>
Islam is the religion of peace.

Ali converted to Islam because he could not kill a fellow man, either at home or in Vietnam. He was imprisoned and stripped of his titles but never backed down.
>>
>>68074102
delete this
>>
Is George "Big" Foreman the most based boxer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_WKUJVUKJA
>>
>>68077934

Tyson beat few guys of note and got beaten by a journeyman while being in his prime.

Ali didn't.
>>
>>68077934
Tyson lost to Buster Douglas.
>>
>>68078008
>Tyson beat few guys of note

Tyson didn't beat anyone of note. Glorified can crusher that lost every competitive fight he was in.
>>
>>68077752
>I'd just like to point out that Taqiyya, or Islam-sanctioned deception, is an actual thing

Taqiyya is a Shia (not Sunni) thing and applies when infidels threaten Muslims to convert to Christianity (or whatever) under pain of death.

Since non of you pussies are a threat, it's a moot point though.
>>
>>68077733

The current UFC HW champ is an MMA fighter wo wrestled in NCAA div 1.
>>
>>68078046
All this casuals arguing over tyson and ali. Please die. Like honestly. Just do it.
>>
>>68078046

>Michael Spinks
>Larry Holmes
>Tony Tucker
>Trevor Burbick
>Razor Ruddock

Trust me, if what he has done had been so unimpressive, he wouldn't have been such a big deal.
>>
>>68077944
>the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr Al-Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has." So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead.
>Ibn Hisham. Al-Sira al-Nabawiyya (The Life of The Prophet). English translation in Guillame (1955), pp. 145–146
"The apostle" = Muhammad
You're in over your head against me, Ahmed. You should give up now. I know more about Islam than you do, unless you're just committing taqiyya.
>>68077934
Tyson would have wrecked Ali's shit.
>>
>>68078149

no-one is saying that he wasn't a good boxer, but to build him up as some kind of superhuman monster is a little ridiculous considering all it took to beat him was a good jab and lots of mental strength
>>
>>68078071
>Taqiyya is a Shia (not Sunni) thing
This is a common myth. The roots of taqiyya lie in several Koran verses. The Koran is not a Shia thing. The Koran is an Islam thing.
>>68078006
Nah. Fuck Foreman's grills. Fat is delicious.
>>
>>68077907
Okay, yeah. The wages of sin are death (physically and metaphorically). Jesus has paid that sacrifice though now, so all of that stuff doesn't apply. Christians are instructed to love and forgive in the New Testament. The Old Testament is mostly just describing the events that happened back then. Humans aren't instructed to go out and kill and conquer anyone. God will pour out the wrath he sees fit when it's all said and done anyways. Where's the part in the Quran that tells us to love and forgive our enemies?
>>
>>68078223

That is one individual that was fighting a war against him you fucking faggot. That's not an open ended order to torture ANY infidel.
>>
>>68078375
>there is no shortage of instructions that unnecessary pain is to be avoided.
Admit it, Ahmed, you look like a rekt idiot for saying this now, like Parkinson's rekt that shitstain Ali.
>>
>>68078245

>all it took to beat him was a good jab

Wat?

He regularly smoked guys with "good jabs".

Later in his career, he stopped moving his head, so of course he got beaten by those guys. but young Tyson had no problem with jabbers.

>>68078284
>This is a common myth. The roots of taqiyya lie in several Koran verses. The Koran is not a Shia thing. The Koran is an Islam thing.

>Amerifat that hates Islam in charge of Islamic exegesis

TOP KEK

Anyhow, taqiyya doesn't apply unless the infidel tells you to convert or die. Since you're not doing that, not sure what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>68073891
No one has given two fucks about him other than appearances for pandering over the last decade. Quit pretending this is meaningful. You're all Prince fans too probably.
>>
>>68078367
>Where's the part in the Quran that tells us to love and forgive our enemies?

I could cherrypick all of that if I wanted to. Before Muhammad's enemies threatened to kill him if he doesn't leave his birth place, he was sunshine and peace too. It was after that when it became all about wrecking the infidel. I wonder why.

Also, lol at the ignoration of all the bad stuff in the OT. KEK.

You still worship a mean, vicious God worse than anything describe in the Quran.

Furthermore, even if Christians don't need to care about the OT, that doesn't hold true for Jews. Why don't you go be a faggot about them, hm?
>>
>>68078442
Could you explain this video?
I'm honestly curious what you think

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
>>
>>68078149
>A bunch of literally whos and a 70 year old Larry

yeah nah.
>>
>>68078429

>he thinks torture intended to compel a prisoner to divulge information is the same as torture done for fun

KEK

I know you're a naive fool, but "unnecessary pain" here refers to the kind of shit savage nigs do to white homeowners during home invasions. They don't gain any strategic advantage from it. THAT'S unnecessary pain. The other one isn't.
>>
>>68078525
I didn't ignore the OT, I addressed it. And don't Muslims claim to worship the same God as Jews and Christians? I do give Jews shit too. They don't even believe in God anymore. They broke the covenant by not accepting his son Jesus Christ

Why are you so angry and flinging untrue things around?
>>
>implying our governments aren't just carrying out a modern day Crusades in order to create hatred among the two largest cultures in the world, thus rendering peaceful cooperation impossible and in response "necessitating" the creation of laws to better control the population
>>
>>68078552

Not sure if the Quran explicitly states that the Gospel has precedence over it, man. It could just as well be in the sense of: "Even the Gospel will generally guide you in the correct direction. It's outdated, but Christians and Jews are mostly on the right track (have the same basic taboos imperatives common to Abrahamic religions)." I don't think it is implied that those two scriptures are still the preserved word of God.

Btw, some atheist dude made a whole list of contradictions within the Bible. It was extensive.

Then there is the fact that the Trinity is a mindfuck that is hard to square with logic: either Christianity is polytheistic, or Jesus isn't God or the Father and the Son are one and the same.

But yeah, Muslims that say Christians believe in a false God according to Islam are wrong. Allah refers to God the Father, I believe. It is Arabic for "The God", not really a given name.
>>
>>68078891
Doesn't change the fact that Islam is a false religion
>>
>>68078375

Koran 7:89 refers to Allah as "Khair Al-Fatiheen," or "the best of judges."
Koran 7:87 refers to Allah as "Khairu Al-'Hakimeen," or "the best of judges."
Koran 11:45 refers to Allah as "A'hkamu Al-'Hakimeen," or "the wisest of judges."

Koran 22:19-22:

>These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning.

Koran 4:56:

>Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allah is Ever Most Powerful, All-Wise.

If Allah is the best and wisest of judges, and Allah sentences non-believers to eternal torture in the afterlife, then a wise Muslim judge will torture non-believers.

>you will never see prime Tyson NOT fucked up by Don King
>>
RIP CASSIUS CLAY
>>
>>68078556

>Michael Spinks
>literally who

One of the best cruiserweights of all time.

Not that smaller than Tyson btw.
>>
I'm hearing that he's just passed.

RIP big guy.
>>
>>68073891
rip
>>
>>68079035
>If Allah is the best and wisest of judges, and Allah sentences non-believers to eternal torture in the afterlife, then a wise Muslim judge will torture non-believers.

Holy shit.

The same can be said about the Christian God you moron. The Christian God intends to do the same to non-believers. Christians hold God in the same high esteem. By your Swiss cheese logiuc, Christianity requires it's adherents to torture non-believers.

Tool

PS: I love that you reveal just how weak your reasoning is. Kinda weakens your case and that of people like you for the future. :^)

>God is gonna put infidels in hell and that is equivalent to ordering believers to torture infidels

My sides.
>>
File: j.png (15 KB, 800x459) Image search: [Google]
j.png
15 KB, 800x459
>>68078442
"War is deceit." - Muhammad
>>68077634
Jordan. His position as GOAT is largely undebated. (in b4 Kareem hipsters) The GOAT of boxing is comparatively hotly debated.
>>
;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;
>>
>>68079283
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_July%E2%80%93December_2015
How many of these incidents are committed by Christian groups and how many by Islamic groups? I think it's pretty clear that Islam inspires far more violence than Christianity. 'Tis a silly argument.
>>68077802
Imma laugh if fatty beats Klitchko again now that he's fat.
>>
>>68078996
It's stated very clearly that in the Quran that God's word can not be changed and that they should believe what's been revealed to Christians in the bible. So either the Quran is lying, and his word can be changed, or they don't believe in what they're told to believe

Also, these "contradictions" in the bible you talk about usually aren't contradictions. For example, if I said Mary and Tom were somewhere, and you said Mary was there, that is true
>>
>>68079286
>"War is deceit." - Muhammad

>"War is deceit." - literally any commander in history

So Muhammad sought to leave his enemies in war in the dark about his next moves? Say it ain't so!

Trust me if you make war against Muslims, them using espionage and skullduggery against you is already accounted for. That's what ANY opponent does.
>>
>>68079399
>if Muslims make war

Lol, are you implying they haven't? Are you implying you aren't being deceitful right now? Modern Christians aren't instructed to be violent and kill nonbelievers, nor do they on anywhere near the same scale as Muslims. Can you honestly say without lying that you don't see this? Lol
>>
>>68073891
Frazier was better
>>
>>68079399
Koran 2:191-193:
>"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.
This is jihad as war against the non-believer.
If a Muslim lives where Muslims are the minority, it is in that Muslim's best interest to lie to non-believers about Islam's violent nature, for full disclosure of Islam's violent nature would undoubtedly lead to persecution. Thus, as part of Muslims' commanded eternal war (jihad) against the non-believer, they are commanded to lie to non-believers, as Muhammad said war is deceit.
>>68074102
>le dodge and clutch man
>>
>>68078891
>Doesn't change the fact that Islam and Christianity is a false religion

Fixed
>>
ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE
>>
>>68079756
Oh look. Le underage b& fedora man has to make his hate hard on for Chrisianity known. We get it lad, you're intellectually superior to all of us and the universe sprung from nothingness, breaking the laws of thermodynamics without God. Thanks for your contribution and sorry your mean mom made you go to church instead of sit home and jack off
>>
>>68079756
>implying that's even close to what I stated
>implying you're not falling for hatred ploy either
>>
>>68079638
>"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.

KEK. Thanks for proving my point.

I also like how they always leave out the one verse before that contradicts the point they're trying to make:

>Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. 2:190

Here is the full passage.

>And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. 2:191

>And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 2:192

>Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. 2:193

>[Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him. 2:194

So it's about retaliation/self defense. KEK.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 261x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 261x215
>>68079867
>being this triggered
>>
>>68079924
>>68079867
kek
>>
>>68079979
Just the facts Achmed
>>
>>68080045
>Kurt Cobain was the most relevant death since 1990
>>
>>68079976
Koran 2:191-193 was written just after Muhammad and his followers had relocated to Medina. They were not under attack by Meccans at the time. These verses commanded offensive warfare, driving Meccans out of their own city, and thus instructs to fight offensively against those who offer resistance to Islamic rule.
Also, if you're under the impression that the Koran was written in chronological order, it was not.
>>68074301
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_vs._Antonio_Inoki
>>
>>68080113

>These verses commanded offensive warfare, driving Meccans out of their own city

You mean like the Meccans had done to them? KEK.

It's retaliation, as I said. Turnabout is fair play.
>>
>>68075080
because now everyone is a mexican manlet
>>
>>68080085
Kurt was murdered.
>>
>>68080465
>It's retaliation, as I said
Correct. It is not self-defense as you claimed, though.
It is also, literally, commanding offensive warfare against those who offer resistance to Islamic rule.
Koran 033.021:
>Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.
If Muhammad commanded offensive warfare against those who offered resistance to Islamic rule, and Muhammad showed a beautiful pattern of conduct according to Allah, then good Muslims must commit offensive warfare against those who offer resistance to Islamic rule.
>>
>>68080977
Courtney pls leave
>>
did he die yet
>>
>>68081013
>If Muhammad commanded offensive warfare against those who offered resistance to Islamic rule

He commanded COUNTERoffensive warfare against those who expelled Muslims from their homes under threat of murder.

Yeah, that's pretty ok, I'd say. No more immoral that USA going after Japan post Pearl Harbor. Americans were going to invade Japan, regardless of whether Japan was going to continue attacking America or not.
>>
>>68080977
Duh and even the official autopsy supports it.

>high off 3x lethal amount of heroin
>supposedly put a 12 gauge in his mouth and pulled the trigger at the same time

I don't think his arms were long enough for that to be possible anyways
>>
who?
>>
>Muhammad Ali on interracial marriage and couples. White girls who like blacks must watch this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo
>>
File: 1451054589891.png (483 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1451054589891.png
483 KB, 497x732
>CNN:Ali "near death" in hospital
>>
>>68073891

I couldn't imagine living in a world without Marvin Hagler.
>>
File: 1464814023715.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1464814023715.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>yfw Frazier is in Heaven just waiting for that motherfucker to walk through them pearly gates
>>
>>68079174
he was a LHW and a bang average Heavyweight hos claim to fme is similar to Tysons. Beating a pretty much geriatric Holmes
>>
>>68083631
>Marvin Hagler
>not using his real name while addressing him

It's Marvelous Marvin Hagler you filthy casual
>>
>>68083649
>Ali
>anywhere other than hell
Heh, good one.
>>
File: salt.jpg (20 KB, 200x302) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
20 KB, 200x302
>>68083798
>>
>>68083649
Ali is a Muslim and going to hell
>>
>he family is saying it's a matter of hours
fuck guys I don't want this to happen why
>>
>>68073891
>not serving your country

fucking faggot he should die already
>>
>mohammed al shakir on life support (watch)
>>
>>68083926
this

good luck in hell, """""champ""""
>>
>>68083926
>>68085090
You don't know his inner personal spiritual life. A lot of people find Jesus near the end of their lives. You should hope that he does
>>
>>68082741

Why would anybody think that this is amusing?
>>
File: 1310262735001.png (12 KB, 314x363) Image search: [Google]
1310262735001.png
12 KB, 314x363
>he's really gonna go this time
>>
>>68083926

No, but you will.
>>
>>68085308
t. yasif al bashaar
>>
>>68084059

>not wanting to join that sinkhole of money and blood called "Vietnam"
>anything but an unmitigated good

KEK
>>
>>68085388
Lol, why's that?
>>
>>68085234
You realize he believes in Jesus right?
>>
>One of the best athletes in the history of the world
>about to die from a respiratory infection at 74

Why even try to live a healthy life anymore anons
>>
>>68085090

Ali is the Greatest Of All Time. He beat Frazier, Foreman, Spinks, Norton, Shavers, Liston, Patterson, Williams off the top of my head. (not even mentioning the Olympics)

Your proper place in relation to Ali is in his toilet bowl after he's had a bad taco.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>68075181
Ali of the 70s could not handle Tyson of the 90s before Don King fucked his head up.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 539x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 539x554
>>68074353
I guess race is just a social construct
>>
>>68085556
Because competing at the very top level isn't healthy...
>>
>>68085536
That he's the son of God and that believing in and accepting his death for the forgiveness of sins is the only way to heaven? No I don't think he does
>>
>>68085564
>"""""""beat Frazier"""""""

Funny I remember him losing the first fight, cheating to win the second, and then quitting on the stool in the third at the end of the 14th round.
>>
>>68085556
>Heavyweight boxing
>Healthy

He probably barely knows who he is anymore because of all of those punches to his head

his brain is probably shriveled and half dead
>>
File: frazier ali i7OfMoWS0JWIg.gif (4 MB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
frazier ali i7OfMoWS0JWIg.gif
4 MB, 350x200
welcome to heaven, old friend here to see you
>>
>>68085556
Clay's mistake was he fought way past his prime resulting in him getting his brain fucked up more.
>>
>>68085936
Would have been the best moment in sport's history if that would have actually shut him up, but it's still high up on that list. I don't know how he took that left and got up at 3.
>>
>>68074122
Gtfo troll, also Ronda is trash
>>
>come here to talk about Muhammad Ali
>60% shit posting about Muslims and The real Muhammad

Why is /pol/ everywhere?
>>
File: 1291253545403.png (233 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1291253545403.png
233 KB, 400x300
>>68074738
>>68074593
>>68074391
>>68074353
Hey look, RETARDS
>>
>>68086236
Ali had one of, if not, the best chin in HW history. I don't think he would have got back up from a haymaker from Foreman though.
>>
Thank fuck I'm going to the lake and going radio silence for the next three days so I won't have to hear all the fake bawwing about this draft dodging ditsoon.
>>
>>68074064
All because you're the same religion?
>>
>>68073891

Oh shit, is Julio Cesar Chavez dying?
>>
>>68086464
He could take one hell of a punch, for better or worse, but that was still a full force Smokin Joe left hook which could KO an elephant. It was always just amazing to me that I've seen that same punch flatline dozens of fighters, but Ali was back up at 3 and could still defend himself immediately after.
>>
>>68086236
Must have been the best punch Frazier ever landed, but he didn't have one punch ko power.
>>
I'M SO DEAD I MAKE JOE FRAZIER LOOK ALIVE, I MUST BE THE GREATEST!
>>
hell be fine
>>
Wait, he's still alive?
>>
>>68086534
Mexico is going into mass shock when that man passes.

>>68086550
>Joe Frazier
>not having 1 shot power

??????
>>
>>68073949

this
>>
LGTSS
>Miami Marlins

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottGustin/status/738922458535755776
>>
File: 1381589866842.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
1381589866842.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>>68086606
Not according to the Florida Marlins stadium announcer.

>mfw
>>
>>68086608
He didn't relative to guys like Foreman or Marciano, he was more of a wear em down volume puncher. That hook did have hella snap.
>>
>Dead corrupt sport gets deader

Peace nigga.
>>
File: Joe-Frazier.jpg (29 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Frazier.jpg
29 KB, 320x240
>>68086831

also

good riddance
>>
>>68086831
Alright I'll give you that. He just wilted guys by not letting up and pressing the shit out of them.
>>
>>68086681
didn't they also have his shaking, decrepit ass "throw" the first pitch in their new stadium not long ago?
>>
File: 1464640373994.jpg (8 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1464640373994.jpg
8 KB, 265x265
>>68073891
>dude that fought in the 1960s in an irrelevant sport
>dead black
>dead Muslim

I'll never get over it
>>
>>68073891
I still feel bad my dead mother lost that autograph he gave to her before his name change to Ali...
>>
>>68086913
10/10 post
>>
>>68086962

You could have paid your way into America with that.
>>
Literal Reminder to /pol/cucks that he would be praised on their board if he wasn't muslim or black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo
>>
>>68077578
Yes it does, dumbass. Just read it
>>
>>68077706
Uh no, MMA is shit. Shit fighters, and ego based morons that wouldn't last five rounds against true boxers.
>>
>>68086943
Yeah they did, it was sad. Also Marlins are getting eviscerated on Twitter right now over this.
>>
>>68087184
>ego based morons

Are you fucking serious right now? You're in a thread about the death of the biggest ego based moron in history that paved the way for all the ego based moron boxers after him. Fuck off and go read a book bitchtits.
>>
>>68087184
Only MMA fighters that would do well in boxing with little to no training beforehand are Holly Holm obviously, Stipe Miocic, Alistair Overeem, Tyrone Spong, and Cub Swanson.
>>
Well at least now he can be at peace in Heave...

OH WAIT, THAT'S RIGHT, ENJOY HELL YOU TERRORIST SYMPATHIZING SCUMBAG!
>>
>>68078891
/This
>>
Ali isn't even a real Muslim, he's a nation of islam cultist.

Anyone that knows about the NOI knows it's as far away from Islam as it gets and it's even more batshit insane then Scientology.
>>
>>68073891
>ran away from service for his country

men I dont care if it was a bad war that is pretty fucking cowardly
>>
>>68087882
>muh mad scientist nigga
>>
>>68087925
Then turned his back and humiliated the only man that actually fought for him to get back into the sport, Joe Frazier.
>>
>>68087953
>muh failed experiments
>muh white devils
>muh we iz da real humans and we wuz da real kangs
>>
>>68088034
>muh Yakub creating tha white devil with no melanin

>blacks such shit that they get enslaved by their own creation

And they wonder why they're lower than whites
>>
>>68087035
Read it in context and with an understanding of the religion dipshit
>>
File: 1274834693043.jpg (12 KB, 385x278) Image search: [Google]
1274834693043.jpg
12 KB, 385x278
>>68087235
Gtfo you know nothing clown. Ali EARNED his place as GOAT in his division. Unlike those PR morons in UFC hyped up by their two faced owner.
>>
>>68088099
If they're dumb enough to believe this made up bullshit then they're too dumb to even come close to realizing why they're inferior.

It's like a curse how bad blacks fuck themselves over.
>>
>>68088134
You read it first, retard.
>>
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/mlb/miami-marlins/article81755777.html

>“It was not an error,” Marlins president David Samson said of the graphic that appeared on the scoreboard. “We were informed by someone close to the family that he had passed away. We wanted to get a tribute out as soon as we possibly could.” Clark Spencer [email protected]

ahhhhh
>>
>>68087925
Says the idiot that didn't serve himself. Then again your logic is retarded.
>>
>>68074269

you prolly fucked those 14-18 kids too
>>
>>68074064
>>68074064
I think that's understandable given the state of boxing.

Ali was the most recognizable athlete in the world, ever, and it's not even close, as well as one of the most cultural significant people of the last century. Millennials have no idea of this man's legacy.
>>
File: He'sAlreadyDead.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
He'sAlreadyDead.jpg
399 KB, 1920x1080
>>68073891
>>
Ali just died holy shit

Good night sweet prince
>>
>>68088162
I've read books out of the Old and New Testament. Modern Christians aren't instructed to kill or make war with nonbelievers like Muslims are
>>
File: 1450320891382.jpg (16 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1450320891382.jpg
16 KB, 306x306
>>68088267
>Chrome and IE
>still hasn't hidden the windows 10 update
>canadian
>>
>>68088293
>like Muslims are
False
>>
>>68088268
>Canadia making flase claims
>>
at least he won't see boxing being a corpse anymore.
>>
>It's really happening
I don't want to go to sleep

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3624328/Muhammad-Ali-life-support-family-rushing-bedside-legendary-boxer-s-condition-takes-turn-worse.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
>>
>>68073891
the greatest of all time passed decades ago, and his initials were J.L.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.