[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Arsenal Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: what is going on.jpg (36 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
what is going on.jpg
36 KB, 680x464
Arsenal have triggered Jamie Vardy release clause & in talks with Leicester to sign the striker.

https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/738810973935505408
>>
>>68073283
Third for vardy
>>
WENGER OUT
>>
WENGER OUT

WENGER OUT

WENGER OUT

WENGER OUT

WENGER OUT

WENGER OUT
>>
WENGER IN
>>
STURRIDGE WHEN
>>
Buzzing for the games where teams sit deep and Vardy can't just make a run in behind on the counter like he did at Leicester
WENGER OUT
>>
File: 2048_medium.jpg (306 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
2048_medium.jpg
306 KB, 2048x1536
>>
File: 1440589520975.jpg (79 KB, 674x670) Image search: [Google]
1440589520975.jpg
79 KB, 674x670
why the fuck
>>
Why did that paki in the last thread keep calling Higuain a 'Serie A- Giroud'?

Higuain broke a goal scoring record that has lasted over 5 decades.
Giroud has...that epic snap-chat with Ozil? Along with that super cheeky back heel?
No-wonder everyone makes fun of us...
>>
>>68073283
Would Vardy really want to take a step down from the champions to play for Arsenal? I guess he is getting on a bit.
>>
FUCK OFF WENGER, JUST FUCK OFF
>>
>linked with Morata, a guy who has never scored more than 8 goals in a top division and scored league 7 goals in 30-odd appearances last season
YES LADS WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE WHAT A WORLD CLASS (and by world class i mean well known name) PLAYER

>linked with Higuain, a player who has been okay for most of his career as a Madrid benchwarmer, has been decent at Napoli but only really been great this past season, but this has been against awful Serie A defences
YES LADS WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE WHAT A WORLD CLASS (and by world class i mean well known name) PLAYER

>linked with Vardy, a player who has just torn up the league and scored for fun, and fits our criteria of being a pacy, relatively skilled player with a good finish and great goalscoring record
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HE'S TERRIBLE
>>
He'd be worse than Giroud. I guarantee it.

Giroud was also the top scorer of a meme team champion, mind you.
>>
[THIS POST IS UNAVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION DUE TO SPEECH RESTRICTIONS UNDER THE EUROPEAN MINISTRY OF TOLERANCE AND CENSORSHIP]
>>
>>68073363
>Fifa kiddie doesn't understand teams play different systems
>>
>>68073337
delete this
>>
D A M A G E
A
M
A
G
E
C O N T R O L
O
N
T
R
O
L
>>
I don't get it why you guys are hating the idea of Vardy, he's cheap, he's prolific, and he fits our system. He'd be a great addition. Morata wouldn't be loyal, too exepensive, and not prolific at fucking all.
>>
>>68073390
>not owning both systems
>>
>>68073356
I'm black actually. Not a paki.

The Serie A was a good league once upon a time but it's shite now. You just have to be a decent striker to grab those numbers in that league. Giroud has 20 something goals last season and he's wank. He could grab a few more against shit defences. Yeah he's better than Giroud but he's not a considerable upgrade for the money we'd have to pay for him. And he's a similar type of player to Giroud, which I think everyone agrees is not the type of striker we need.
>>
daily reminder that higuain is a slightly better soldado
>>
Vardy can outpace then fake shot/finesse it into an open net
No need to worry la'
>>
>>68073413
>and he fits our system
He LITERALLY fits the opposite system of what Arsenal usually play
>>
>>68073390
Yes lad because Napoli are known for their beautiful awe-inspiring tiki-taka football.
>>
>>68073413
because he only had one good season and it came for a team that completely bypasses its midfield
>>
>>68073413
>and he fits our system
stinky meme
>>
>>68073416
Italy is the most difficult place in the world for strikers to score. That's why the record's stood for so long.
>>
>>68073413
>20+m for a 30 year old 1 season wonder who will lose his pace in 2 years

>cheap

its throwing our future away
>>
Who does fit into our system? Genuinely curious.

There aren't that many realistic options who play the style of football we try to play.

We're signing a goalscorer though.
>>
>>68073413
>he's prolific
one season, which included a Giroud-esque goal drought
>fits our system
nope

yet another gem from romanian "iwobi is ozil" gunner
>>
>>68073471
20m is pennies nowadays mate. Won't make a dent.
>>
4 years waiting for a striker and we're signing Vardy. VARDY.
>>
>>68073416
>And he's a similar type of player to Giroud,
That's just utterly wrong. The Higuain of now will take a chance, Giroud will look for the cute lay-off or back heel.
Why the fuck do you keep comparing the highest goal scorer in Italian history to a stupid lay-off monkey?
>>68073459
Nah m8 it's supper easy. That's why the Bara-chased Dylaba (Playing for the champions) didn't even come close :)
>>
>>68073499
yes it will, and it means we aren't signing another striker.

I think the most depressing part of this all is our entire scouting network can't think of a better striking option than jamie fucking vardy. then again, why is this surprising when the last two strikers we have signed are chamakh and giroud?
>>
>>68073487
>>68073452
>>68073436
Whether you believe it or not, Arsenal have been most dangerous while on the counter this season, so yes, he fits that system the same way Ian Wright did. The possesion system hasn't been working for a couple of seasons now.
>>
>>68073475
zlatan on a free would have worked

like a better jiroo for nothing
>>
>>68073378
Haha yeah right man, I doubt we'd sign him. I'm guessing he'll retire there. Good points though
>>
>The last Leicester City striker to join Arsenal went on to become their top scorer for four consecutive seasons - Alan Smith.

funny since that's who giroud always gets compared to
>>
I think the main reason we signed Giroud was because he fit perfectly into our style of play.

The first thing you think of when you think "Arsenal" is big strong header target man in the box. It's how we've always played.

Watching Montpelier with their incredible tiki-taka football really convinced me that Giroud was the right choice.
>>
>>68073475
Literally Giroud.
But if it was someone else it'd have to be a more complete striker like Suarez, or someone like Sturridge who can create something out of nothing with the ball at his feet.

Should have just got Zlatan on a free
>>
>>68073475
if we splash 22m on him we can expect to see him lead the arsenal attack for at least the next 3 years to come

this is going to make me physically sick if i have to turn on skysports for the next 3 years having to see xhaka and ozil assist vardy of all people.

>>68073499
do you even know wongas spending habits
>>
>>68073416
>a real live nigger on /sp/

forget that redwood meme. give me proof you're a spade.
>>
If Ornstein the Jew is reporting it then it's literally happening.
>>
>>68073471
Reminder that clubs will be be getting £100m+/yr from UK Premier League TV money alone. £20m is not what it used to be
>>
>>68073527
Arsenal averaged the most possession in the league last season.

Leicester averaged the 3rd least.
>>
File: Premier League.jpg (310 KB, 984x984) Image search: [Google]
Premier League.jpg
310 KB, 984x984
>£20m

We'll be fine.
>>
It was always funny looking at Chelsea fans twist while trying to excuse racist remarks from Terry , I never thought we'd have to do it too
>>
>>68073527
>the same way Ian Wright did
That was fucking years ago you retard.
>>
>>68073487
And also you're generalizing what I said, I never said Iwobi is Ozil, I only said that his passes have the same accuracy and weight as Ozil. But hey you know jack shit about football anyway so why am I even bothering talking to you again, I bet you're the brit that said Aurier is better than fucking Bellerin.
>>
>>68073446
We don't play Tiki-taka you clueless mong. Just sit and a corner and listen to the clever people talk.
>>
Vardy is clearly an upgrade on Walcott, who got plenty of game time and chances last season.
>>
>>68073578
Yes lad because Napoli are known for their beautiful awe-inspiring possession based football.
>>
>>68073571
At least Terry's aren't even true since he called him a deaf cunt and Anton just misheard.
>>
If he comes I'll think he's a scumbag and exactly the kind of player we've booed ferociously (Nasri, Cashley, Adebawhore)
>>
>>68073576
>I never said Iwobi is Ozil, I only said that his passes have the same accuracy and weight as Ozil
>his passes have the same accuracy and weight as Ozil

is everyone seeing this? please tell me you are
>>
CHAT SHIT GET BANGED
>>
>>68073550
The system doesn't fit Giroud it's built around that talent-less cunt. Imagine a striker TALENTED at things, not just 'okay' at fucking everything? What a time that would be.
>>
>>68073570
Utter moron

1) it means we aren't signing another striker
2) what does it say about our scouting network that the best we can do is jamie fucking vardy
>>
>>68073602
And again, you're taking it out of context, you still know jack shit about football though.
>>
>>68073596
lel proving my comment
>>
>>68073576
>I only said that his passes have the same accuracy and weight as Ozil
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>68073592
We don't play that either you clueless nigger. Go and look how inferior you are to us in a mirror and fuck off.
>>
>>68073610
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/premier-league/top-scorers
>>
>>68073570
And that's going up massively next year.

And that excludes Champions League (and smaller amounts for The FA Cup and shit).
>>
>>68073592
Part of being a logical person is trying to understand the opposite view even if you don't agree with them. Vardy is:

29 years old.
One good season at the top level.
Heavily relies on counter-attacking football.
Has less goals per game as Giroud if you don't take into account penalties.
Will stop us from buying a younger striker that could potentially fit our system better
Is a cunt.
>>
File: 1373294146335.png (29 KB, 398x394) Image search: [Google]
1373294146335.png
29 KB, 398x394
>talk shit about him for months
>be excited about signing him

i feel disgusted with myself
>>
Is Jamie Vardy the new Ian Wright?

Can Jamie look good in hipster glasses and a beret?
>>
>>68073570
Ah yes, very impressive. We've always made use of our huge cut and highest season tickets in the past. Yes indeed :).
>>
>>68073651
CHAT SHIT GET BANGED
>>
>>68073606
>The system doesn't fit Giroud it's built around that talent-less cunt
That's why Giroud's the only one that fits it. I wasn't praising Giroud, it's just it seems that's the only way we can play now.
>>
File: sanchez15_carousel-min.jpg (6 KB, 287x190) Image search: [Google]
sanchez15_carousel-min.jpg
6 KB, 287x190
post yfw we still get knocked out in ro16 and lester go on to the quarters
>>
>>68073583
Giroud had a better goalscoring rate than him last season if you exclude penalties. 0.56 goals per 90 minutes vs 0.54.

Giroud, again excluding penalties: 15 goals from 100 shots. 15%.

Vardy: 19 goals from 110 shots. 17%.

Not much of a difference, and a difference that small could be entirely down to luck. A keeper playing a blinder and keeping Giroud from scoring once and a keeper fucking up and giving Vardy a freebie once is enough to cover the entire difference.
>>
>>68073576
>some random clumsy pace babby has the finesse of Ozil
'no'
>>
Arsene is only going to get Vardy if the Morata deal doesn't work out
>>
on the plus side at least pakis will be less likely to support us in the future
>>
File: 1447347523660.jpg (36 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1447347523660.jpg
36 KB, 250x241
>people actually defending this

Enjoy the fourth place lads
>>
>>68073661
Yes
>>
>>68073578
How is it not obvious that Ranieri's system brought about the only good season Vardy's ever had?

People are just excited because it's a new name. I trust in Arsene more than most, but this move is just something I cannot get behind.

He only had two seasons at this level, he was poor in his first Which I think only furthers along my point as Ranieri was brought in for his second season.
>>
>>68073615
i didn't take anything out of context there
you really are stupid aren't you? maybe you need to practice english more
>>
Non penalty goals per 90 in the EPL this season

Giroud - 0,56
Vardy - 0,55
>>
>>68073671
Remember Alves said Barca were happy to get Arsenal? That's kind of indicative of what teams think of Arsenal in the CL. Leicester are wild cards, could see them going far
>>
>>68073666
Lets do something crazy.

Lets look at clubs not happy with just turning a profit every year, ones that win things.

Their system isn't built around their cheap striker, they have a top fucking man to finish things when it matters.
>>
>>68073672
except Vardy scored in big games when it mattered instead of stat padding against Palace and Watford
>>
>>68073672
Read my post again
>>
>>68073699
If this turns out to be true, I feel like it may be a pretty strong indication that Wenger plans to retire at the end of next season. Arsene has said before that he knew the second Sir Alex Ferguson came in for RVP, he knew it was his last year - going in for Vardy feels like the same sort of 'all in' move that RVP was for Fergie.
>>
File: mfw.gif (814 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
814 KB, 500x281
>>68073682
>Arsenal will be stuck with Morata or Jamie "fluke" Vardy
>>
>>68073647
>29 years old.
So was RVP when he joined United
>One good season at the top level
He was good last season too. Think we were linked with him last summer. People wanted him.
>Heavily relies on counter-attacking football
This is true but at the same time he's a pacey player with a bit of skill and a brilliant finish in a vein of confidence that has lasted over a year
>Has less goals per game as Giroud if you don't take into account penalties
Didn't know this.
>Will stop us from buying a younger striker that could potentially fit our system better?
Well we shouldn't be trying to sign prospects right now, we need to be signing proven first team players. Plus, who else is there? Morata with his godawful goal record? I don't think so.
>Is a cunt
We've been begging for a cunt for years now.
>>
>>68073696
If he's there for 10-15m or so then fuck it why not
>>
haha holy shit its actually true
>>
>>68073699
My English is just fine lad, maybe you should practice thinking more cause it's obvious you're as dumb as it gets
>>
ok this is finally tipping me into WOB

all i had left was trust in wengers youth policy and building for the long term and now hes FUCKING LOST IT AND GONE FULL RETARD
>>
>>68073730
No it doesn't. An "all in" move would be spending our 200m cash reserves and going after the very best, not signing a 29 year old pace/system babby who will most likely flop next year. it's nothing like that
>>
>>68073732
Morata has a lot more experience playing his back behind the goal than Jamie 'Fifa chip through balls' Vardy. The choice is obvious.
>>
>>68073751
>you're as dumb as it gets
>>I never said Iwobi is Ozil, I only said that his passes have the same accuracy and weight as Ozil

is this some advanced form of trolling?
>>
RVP got 30 goals and had the ability to play as a number 10 if he needed to

Vardy got 24 goals and is literally just a pacebabby
>>
>>68073674
The Romanian is talking shit but Iwobi isn't even that fast. The fuck are you on about?
>>
>yfw Vardy rejects us and >we are a laughing stock before the window even opens properly
>>
Are people seriously comparing 2012 RVP to current Vardy?

Seriously?
>>
noo, noooo, please god no, please just let this be done to try to get some leverage in the Morata deal or something like that

RIP our asian support
>>
>>68073772
You can't process or write a sentence without using > ? Or did you spent that much time on 4chan that you can't socialize without using the green text? Life must suck for you lad
>>
>"I want a proven, world class striker"
>Jamie Vardy scores goals in all the big matches and has great pace and finishing
>"Not him, though"

I fukcing hate you guys
>>
>>68073790
I doubt any asians will care. Koreans still love Man United, even though they chanted racist stuff at that Korean guy they had every game.
>>
>>68073790
m8 we don't have any asian support left after wenger ruined Ryo and Park
>>
>>68073823

This. /arse/ posters are fucking cancer and will never be happy. kys cunts.
>>
>>68073823
Jamie Vardy is not a world class player
>>
>>68073810
once again making yourself look stupid
see >>68073699
>>
>>68073790
Oh shut up you tart.
>>
>>68073850
He's not, but tell me which world-class striker is out there in the market, and if you say Morata i'll fucking find you and kill you.
>>
>>68073847
Why are you surprised? People only support Arsenal for misery
>>
>London named 'cocaine capital' of Europe for second year running
Hmm
>>
>>68073850
>chatting shit
>>
>>68073870
Higuain
>>
He's a goalscorer
>>
>>68073856
And once again deviating from the context of the sentance.
>>
>Jamie Vardy

WENGER IN
>>
File: 1461618466572.jpg (40 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461618466572.jpg
40 KB, 720x720
>>68073882
>higuain for 1 gorillion pound sterling
>>
>>68073870
Zlatan and Sturridge.
>>
>>68073877
>for misery

Champions League qualification every single season and 2 trophies in the last 3 seasons, how miserable.
>>
>>68073768
Morata also has only 12 goals in 44 appearances last season
>>
>>68073899

>le overrated old man
>le funny dance injury nig
>>
http://news.arseblog.com/2016/05/ramsey-the-banter-is-flying/

fucking hell lads ramsey is now on my shit list with this banter

literally the worst shit ive ever read
>>
>>68073896
Well, world class players cost a lot of money. That's how it works.
>>
>>68073882
he has only had one world class season
>>
>>68073790
Other Asians hate nips mate, they literally enslaved then all in ww2
>>
>>68073906
Ah yes, appearances are easier for you little fifa kids to use these days. Now tell, child, how many of those appearances were 70 plus minutes?
>>
>>68073914
What did you expect from Ramsey?
>>
>>68073899
35 years old and has a character problem and diaby 2.0
>>
What if Vardy is Walcott's replacement and Arsenal sign another striker?
>>
>>68073917
And many very good ones before that.

I'd take that over 1 very good season and 10 years of irrelevancy from Vardy.
>>
>>68073914
incase you're not baiting everything after
>Asked to expand on that, he continued
is fake
>>
think it's best if people stop replying to this romanian lad. he's a joke.
>>
>>68073914
>Asked to expand on that, he continued, “Just the other day there was a message from Joe Allen taking the mickey out of one of the other guys about his haircut.

“As quick as you like I went on WhatsApp and said ‘It’s a bit much for you to criticise somebody’s haircut when you have a beard which is like having a haircut on your face.

“And before he could reply I then said ‘And I know I also have a beard so I think that’s check-mate, Joe!’. I showed it to Williamsy and we both laughed out loud and also put in the crying with laughter emoji in another message.
>>
>>68073933
Read something today that said Wenger is planning on keeping Walcott for his experience or some shit like that. So get used to having him for another year, maybe he'll turn back good who knows.
>>
>>68073916
That's not how good business works though.

If you don't have a seemingly infinite source of money, you can't afford to take take the risk that comes with a player such as Higuain. It is not guaranteed or close to guaranteed that he will succeed here, especially not enough for a gorillion pounds
>>
>>68073943
aslong as we can stop with the swede and the austrian too
>>
>>68073929
Who the fuck cares retard, he's never scored more than 15 goals in a league season and dumbasses like you think he can come to Arsenal and be a world class striker right away
>>
>>68073917
He's been amazing at Real. Benzema has been better but he's in a tier of strikers we could never sign.
>>
File: germans....jpg (65 KB, 599x468) Image search: [Google]
germans....jpg
65 KB, 599x468
>>68073551
Does Ozil even know how to play a long ball?
>>
>>68073956
Was Suarez a guaranteed success when Barcelona signed him for 80m?

No, far from it. But it worked and they've won 5 out of 6 major trophies with him.

Every big transfer is a risk but it's a risk a club has to take if it wants to compete for the highest honours
>>
>>68073943
It's hilarious how you're trying to bring everyone in but no one gives a fuck about your dumb gimmick m8. Ramsey tier of banter.
>>
>people actually think Higuain is world class

He's an okay target man who plays for a decent team in a shite league. Of course he's gonna bang them in.
>>
>>68073963
not sure about the swede but at least the austrian's pessimism is rooted in realism
he'd never say something like "iwobi has the passing and vision of ozil"
>>
>>68073914
>>68073945
Ramsey is a simple lad. Stop bullying.
>>
>>68073929
Why was he on the bench for the Italian cup final?
>>
>>68073969
>Who the fuck cares retard
Ah good little child, show your colours so I don't have to bother.
>>68073992
A team with three top strikers have that option.
>>
>>68073977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ArynyHrAgM
>>
>>68073981
>Was Suarez a guaranteed success when Barcelona signed him for 80m?
Yes of course it was.
>>
>>68073986
Why is no one else banging them in like that in this shite league?

Hell, no one even comes close.
>>
>>68073981
Barca can evade taxes a stay in debt. England is a real country with a real league and real consequences to your actions.
>>
holy shit vardy yes thank you god
>>
File: 1464691017970.jpg (97 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1464691017970.jpg
97 KB, 720x720
>>68073672
>Giroud had a better goalscoring rate than him last season if you exclude
...the last 3 months of the season.
>>
>>68074013
Well the league IS shite, as in it's full of shite players.

So when you're a decent player, especially a target man who's sole job is to score goals, you look pretty decent.
>>
They are just trying to drive up the price

Arsenal know they dont get first choice
>>
File: 1451650292088.jpg (424 KB, 514x836) Image search: [Google]
1451650292088.jpg
424 KB, 514x836
ANY FUCKING CUNTS IN THIS THREAD THAT WANT US TO SIGN THAT PAELLA MUNCHING CUNT MORATA GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES, THIS IS WHY THE ARSENAL FANBASE IS A FUCKING LAUGHING STOCK, YOU ACTUALLY WANT A FUCKING SHITTER THAT CAN'T EVEN FUCKING PERFORM IN THE SERIE A OVER EVEN A PL WINNING GOALSCORER (WHO MIND YOU I DON'T REALLY WANT), ALL YOU DICKHEADS GO WANK OFF A CACTUS FOR FUCKS SAKE, I'VE NEVER BEEN SO MAD
>>
VIVA
A
R
D
Y
>>
>>68073977
Why are Americans so obsessed with cuckoldry involving non-whites? It creeps me out tbqh
>>
>>68073981
>Was Suarez a guaranteed success when Barcelona signed him for 80m?

Yes.
>>
>>68074041
NO ONE'S EVEN PAYING TO THE OTHER SERIE A STRIKER WHO'S BEEN FUCKING KILLING IT, I.E. HIGUAN, YOU WANT THAT OTHER FUCKING JUVE SUB FOR 50M WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF A FANBASE
>>
>>68074012
>>68074067
What amazing insight after it's...already be proven. Thank you very much.
>>
>>68073981
Stop trying to justify Higuains big price tag, he's not worth it. It's fucking Seria A mate.
>>
>>68074072
Isn't Higuain's release clause something like 60 million?
>>
Vardy's a good honest lad imho anyone who's ever suggested he's dived before is just off his rocker
>>
Vardy is a replacement for Sanchez lads.
>>
>>68074012
>>68074067
A lot of people said he'd flop. I thought he wouldn't live up to the price tag too.
>>
>there are people here who want arsenal to sign spanish welbeck for 50 million quidderinos
>>
I mean sure I'd rather have higuain but vardy is a goalscorer, plays on the last man and isn't a mentally fragile continental so it'd be pretty good imo, just imo
>>
>>68074008
So he's Juve's third best striker? That's a red flag
>>
So Wenger's retiring then.

Also, if Arsenal activated a release fee what exactly are they in talks with Leicester about? Maybe the "release clause" isn't so simple. Maybe Leicester are actually just happy to offload the man of the moment for an inflated fee and would rather he and his agent took the fall for them.
>>
>>68074028
Dybala is better than all of our players and didn't even come close to the record.
>>
>>68074087
this
>>
>>68074095
>there are people here who want arsenal to sign English Michu

I hope they pay him crazy money too, the way they did for Walcott.
>>
>>68074107
he's behind Mandzukic (who is worse than Giroud) in the pecking order kek
>>
why do people act like its vardy or nobody as if they are no good striker with actual potential out there

do you not watch football?
>>
>>68073981
Yes he was.
>>
>>68074107
This will be hard for you to understand but some strikers are better suited for some defenses. Crazy right? Tactics are stupid right? Why can't we just have chickens running after a ball like based MLS :/
>>
Wenger saw Vardy playing on the wing for England and identified him as a Welbeck replacement.

Wenger out.
>>
File: 1359828807526.jpg (27 KB, 416x445) Image search: [Google]
1359828807526.jpg
27 KB, 416x445
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/738823930312425474
>>
>>68073790
>RIP our asian support
why is this a bad thing? fuck off shitskin
>>
>>68074142
>speaking in may
>>
>>68074142

SKY SPORTS DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>68074142
And a week before he signed Ozil said he's not leaving Real Madrid, so ? Circumstances change mate.
>>
anyone suggesting morata needs to fuck off as you clearly haven't seen him play t b h
>>
>>68074164
Already making Vardy look like a villain so they can hate him when he joins us. As expected of the ABA media.
>>
>>68074167
Ozil didn't want to leave Madrid (same with ADM).

Who's forcing Vardy out the door?
>>
CHAT
>>
I want him to come to Arsenal, I hate the cunt but maybe that's what we need
>>
>>68073378
Have you even read the thread? Nobody is saying that at all. Take some time re-read what people wrote then come back and post something coherent.
>>
>>68074200
Yes we need a pace babby (who will lose it in two years) when we never play long or prospective balls. EPIC FTW.
>>
>>68074197
I used the Ozil case as an example that circumstances change, in Vardy's case, that would be cash and stability in the CL.
>>
GIROUD ON BENCH WATCH
>>
File: lol.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>68073283
>20 MILLION
>FOR A MEME
>>
signing xhaka, vardy and a big dominant CB would be EXACTLY what the arsenal side needs

you'd have mentally tough people right through the spine of the team
>>
>>68074218
more about his personality
he's a fighter and a total and absolute cunt

we haven't had that in ages

our players are too nice, i want this cunt to be annoying and dive and argue with the ref, would be amazing if we got him

>>68074234
Xhaka is a fighter too
>>
>sign one of Leicester's scouts
>sign Vardy

Genius.
>>
>>68073735
>He was good last season too.
no he wasn't, he scored 5 in 34 and had one good game against man utd
>>
>>68074218
I imagine Wenger's aware of this, would be a really strange buy for him. What's really going on?
>>
>Ozil to Vardy
>GOAL!
>And that's Ozil's 40th assist of the season and Vardy's 30th goal

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>68074250
>he's a fighter and a total and absolute cunt
>we haven't had that in ages

Wilshere is an absolute cunt. So is Sanchez. And Walcott. And Coquelin....
>>
>>68074265

But they have no personality.
>>
>>68074265
Wilshere never plays, and Walcott is soft.
>>
>>68074253
Wew. Wenger in.
>>
>>68074265
Walcott is as boring as Ramsey m8, he's not a cunt at all.
>>
>>68074265

wilshere is injured all the time so who cares, sanchez works hard but is on the wing and doesnt really lead others, walcott?????, coquelin is and actually made a noticeable difference in the side
>>
>>68073790
>RIP our asian support

please sign him just for this reason
>>
File: 1374184530316.png (151 KB, 421x433) Image search: [Google]
1374184530316.png
151 KB, 421x433
>>68074265
Wilshere hardly plays
Sanchez can't do it alone
Coq can't win us a game

Walcott lol
>>
just fuck my season up
>>
>What's really going on?
Nobody knows.

Vardy is the new Park Chu-Young
>>
>about to sign a 20 goal scorer
>arsenal fans find a reason not to sign him

i swear i bet it's the blacks and pakis who don't want him
>>
>Possibly signing the PL top scorer
>He's shit
>Wenger out

FUCKING END YOURSELVES.
>>
File: 1462228432541.png (2 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462228432541.png
2 MB, 1024x1024
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING CUNTS

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING CLUB
>>
>>68074328
we aren't signing kane
>>
just ordered a vardy 9 kit lads

no regrets
>>
>>68074327
He's not a 20 goals a season scorer, he's a player who scored 20 goals once.
>>
>Arsenal move for Jamie Vardy - and deal could progress quickly this weekend ahead of Euros

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/03/arsenal-trigger-jamie-vardys-20m-leicester-release-clause/
>>
>2015: "Kane is a fluke, you can't say he's world class because he was the 2nd-highest scorer in one season"
>2016: "Vardy is world class, he had a great season!"
>>
>snagging the top scorer from the champions
how is this a bad move?
>>
>>68074335
chat shit get bought
>>
>>68074327
thats like 2/3 of our fanbase and half this thread though

t.1 of a billion black arsenal fans
>>
>>68074346
totally getting this with a pack of WKD if this happens.
>>
>>68074327
he scored 24 and led his team to win the league you fucking polock. shut the fuck up
>>
>>68074335
Stop being silly. This is sport, not a charity.
>>
>>68074363
It's not a bad move. Vardy is just not the saviour that Arsenal has been waiting for since van Persie left.
>>
does orbinho ever stop whinging
>>
File: Leicester Diwali.jpg (62 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
Leicester Diwali.jpg
62 KB, 650x433
>>68074046
Ex-pat from Leicester f a m

(do ur worst hans)
>>
>>68074383
But there isn't one out there Polandbro, as much as we all want one, there just isn't one. And no, Higuain is not the answer.
>>
>>68074350
>A new contract was signed by Vardy in February, worth around £60,000-a-week until 2019, but Arsenal could offer a four year deal worth in excess of £100,000-a-week until 2020. Leicester’s Thai owners, however, could yet sanction a counter offer comparable to what Arsenal might pay.
>>
File: 1374184163452.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1374184163452.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
Hope we have a tuesday club in a the coming months, want to see what those guys think of this
>>
File: championsofengland.png (953 KB, 734x755) Image search: [Google]
championsofengland.png
953 KB, 734x755
>>68074335
Wew lad, you're talking about the Champions of England
>>
>>68074409
Well, that complicates things doesn't it.
>>
>>68073436
>>68073413
>>68073390
>muh possession
>>
>>68074409
>Arsenal could offer a four year deal worth in excess of £100,000-a-week until 2020

oh god yes
>>
Shouldn't really be up for debate that Vardy's only had one good season and at 29 is at the end of his prime, therefore not normally the kind of player Wenger (or anybody rational) would/should be signing. Here's the possibilities as I see it:

1. Wenger's packing it in. He genuinely thinks Vardy's got one more superseason in him that'll give Arsenal the title. He doesn't really care how shot Vardy is at 31 because he'll be coaching kids in India by then.

2. Wenger's staying, but knows the club have to buy a striker. Giroud as the only fit centreforward isn't good enough maybe even for top four, especially with half a dozen elite managers in the PL next year. Unfortunately the transfer market is swamped with cash and City/United/Madrid would jump on any elite youngish striker going (forget Morata guys), so this is genuinely the best Arsenal can do.

3. Wenger's not really in for Vardy. This is a means of getting leverage in the pursuit of the real target (?).

4. Wenger's not really in for Vardy. Ornstein etc have been duped. No bid, no negotiations.

I'm leaning towards option 2.
>>
File: image.jpg (945 KB, 1952x1732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
945 KB, 1952x1732
>I prefer 50m quid morata over 20m Vardy
>>
>>68074473
Vardy is a smokescreen for Mahrez
>>
>>68074473
According to Jeremy Wilson >>68074350 Wenger has personally sanctioned the move.
>>
If you seriously don't want vardy and your reason is
1. he's racist!!1!!
3. He doesn't fit le system
You should kys
>>
Who /vardy/ here?
>>
>>68074493
>yank plastic
>cant even count to 2

yeah nah fuck off
>>
File: tip.jpg (38 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
38 KB, 479x720
>Jamie Vardy is a fantastic signing.
>>
Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball
Manchester United turned down the chance to sign Jamie Vardy. Arsenal are now interested
>>
Vardy in the bag, Mahrez next.
>>
>>68074522

So he's being offered around?

>Sky already shilling for Manure/Mourinho
>>
why not sign the whole leicester team? just keep jack hel fit in
>>
>>68074522
>sky these days
they're so far behind everyone else
>>
>>68074526
Blimey
>>68074541
>>68074560

Sky are full of shit, It reminds me when we were signing Ozil they did the whole BREAKING Manchester United are interested in Ozil

I swear they literally have no sources, just wait for others t
>>
>>68074526
blimey
>>
>arsenal only play one playing style every single game all season long
they've pulled off significant upsets playing deep
>>
>Jamie Vardy has won the PL more times than anyone in the Arsenal team
>/arse/ slating him

JUST
>>
>>68074504
here mate, chop some lines out
>>
>>68074594
>they've pulled off significant upsets

Against who?
>>
>>68074599
>>Jamie Vardy has won the PL more times than anyone in the Arsenal team
Who are Petr Cech and Danny Welbeck?
>>
>>68074599
Cech, mate
>>
>>68074573
I only trust BBC 2bh
>>
>>68074512
Nigel has no sense of humour lol
I'm french
>>
>>68074636
>>68074641

Better JUST myself tbhfam
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.