[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EUROS soon edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: wow look at it.jpg (9 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
wow look at it.jpg
9 KB, 286x176
>>
10/10 OP

Where's the old thread? I can't find it
>>
>>68072001
dead m8, put this one up in desperation
>>
>bundes in the name field
Can't search for it in the catalog. This is the worst /bundes/ I've ever seen.
>>
>not wanting a secret /bundes/ thread
>>
the other one died with this one guy not wanting to go to a Junggesellenabschied tomorrow
>>
>>68072220
You're right

>>68071932
Sorry for my mean words
>>
>>68072187
this is "muh special club" edition
>>
And Denmark has seen every bundes so this means this one is literally the worst. You should be ashamed of yourself, OP
>>
>>68072232
Looks like I missed that (had to unplug my PC because of a thunderstorm). What happened?
>>
>>68072283
You know that nothing can happen during thunderstorms to your PC because of based Überspannungsschutz, right?
>>
>>68072257
i think she is on her period, just ignore her!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMrH_UdPrY8
is this the best song in existence?
Shut in anime nerds from Bavaria need not apply.
>>
If you live in a big city you'll see that Jungesellenabschiede are literally the worst. Especially the female ones. I cringe so hard every time I see 30-something women wearing pink tutus and a vendor's tray filled with penis shaped sweets and tiny liquor bottles (Klopfer).
>>
>>68072627
Know that feel bro, live in a big city in NRW with a cosy Altstadt, Dorftrottel literally ruin this city at the weekend.
>>
mite be going to Berlin Atonal hope i won't get my skull crushed by one of you

>>68072187
actually found it on the catalog
>>
>>68072235
no problem
>>
so is lewandowski leaving bayern?
>>
>>68073432
Don't think so. There's no replacement in sight, so why should they sell? But he might be testing the waters for a move next year.
>>
>>68073432
when the money is right (>85m €)
>>
>>68073516
>>68073535
read something about lewa forcing a sale, it's probably just bullshit.
>>
GET IN HERE
>>68074016
>>68074016
>>68074016
>>
>>68074042
FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.