[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brazilian "men" https://youtu.be/3q9zP97BRNQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
>Brazilian "men"

https://youtu.be/3q9zP97BRNQ

This is just pathetic. My girlfriend from England had a better swing the first time I took her to the batting cage.
>>
>>68068372

You have a britslag? Does she have big tits lad?
>>
>>68068402
No unfortunately. She's got a nice rear though. Her mum is a milf and a half though
>>
>>68068402
I think by girlfriend he meant his right hand.
>>
>baaaawwwww, neymar can't play boreball like I wish he did

nobody cares about baseball, deal with it.
why the fuck would he care to play this 'sport' well, he plays the single best sport already.
>>
>>68068458
Doesn't make up for the fact that he swings like a limp wristed faggot.

A man should be able to swing a stick with dome force
>>
>neymar is a twink faggot

what's new?
>>
>>68068486
Not him, but neymar has injun ancestry, put a bow and arrows on his hands and you will see it the fury of the forest.
>>
>>68068486
you don't get it: why would he want to impress anyone?

one can injure itself the most idiotic way. why would he tear his shoulder trying to pitch a ball impressively? what does that add to him?

I doubt you can juggle a ball either, and that's basic stuff.
>>
>>68068501
you get gayer every day, so I heard.

that's all the news I got.
>>
>>68068529
Swinging a stick like a man is not difficult
>getting injured throwing a ball or swinging
>>
>>68068602
Jeff cavaliere tore his shoulder doing exactly that, and he's a PT.

and more of a man than you'll ever dream to be, most likely.
>>
>>68068619
>>68068602
he wasn't swinging a stick, btw, he was throwing the ball.

also by the way, you still don't get the point: why would he want to impress an amerifat? he has absolutely 0 reason to.
>>
>>68068645
Why are you so autist? OP has a point, stop defending Nerman like he is your cousin.
>>
Ronaldo is a boss

https://youtu.be/hhSTte0vbQc
>>
>>68068663
Skip to 1:30
>>
>>68068529
Swinging the bat like a limp-wristed homo is more likely to get you injured than swinging it like a dude who prefers the touch of a woman
>>
>>68068431
>>68068372
How do I get a Bongolian gf?

I live in Arizona
>>
https://youtu.be/xhXaMy3Zgzc
>>
>>68068715
I met mine at work

Her family moved to NY when she was in high school
>>
>>68068735
Does she keep talking about how superior britain's politics are while you laugh along like a cuck?
>>
>>68068784
Not really she's pretty conservative. Her dad fits in well with your standard amerifat Midwesterner
>>
>>68068659
I'm not defending anyone, but I'm glad that what I'm doing upsets you.
>>
>>68068703
This to be honest
>>
He was batting left when he's right handed.
>>
Huebhue hue
>>
>>68068663
>>68068372
what the fuck, how hard can it be to swing a stick

though with how awful basketball americans are at just throwing a fucking ball I guess I shouldn't be surprised at "athletes" failing at the simplest of physical actions
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.