[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw we get to enjoy the era of MJ's successor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Stephen-Curry.jpg (43 KB, 227x294) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Curry.jpg
43 KB, 227x294
>tfw we get to enjoy the era of MJ's successor
>>
Kobe was MJ's successor.
>>
>>68057602
While Kobe's successor was James

James sucessor is Curry.
>>
>doesn't play defense
>in the conversation for GOAT

choose1
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462290463257.jpg (53 KB, 1134x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462290463257.jpg
53 KB, 1134x640
>>68057584
>>
>>68057646
>curry
>doesn't play defense

are you even watching the game?
he's one of the best defenders in there. LeBitch can't score on him.
>>
Kobe was, Curry is the successor.

Lebron was just kind of a stewart, not really comparable
>>
>>68057635
James still has a lot of years left, what we're seeing is larry bird's true successor, the threeball skips a generation. Just wish steph was a little more cocky so people hated him even more, the whole "memechucker"-hate just cracks me up
>>
>>68057646

He stopped Lebron twice this game, also lead the league in steels this year
>>
>>68057800
>steels

Also, steals is an overrated stat. If steals meant good defense, that would mean Harden is a good defender, since he's in the top 5 in steals the past two years. Curry has good defenders around him, allow him to guard the worst player in the opposing offense, and gamble on defense.
>>
I ate and enjoyed a Whopperrito
>>
Daily reminder that the NBA changed the rules to try to make Wilt less effective.

Then the NBA changed the rules to make MJ more effective.

That's is why Wilt is the GOAT
>>
File: Tim_Duncan_Spurs_2014_USAT3.jpg (75 KB, 615x400) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Duncan_Spurs_2014_USAT3.jpg
75 KB, 615x400
Duncan was MJ's successor, insofar as he was the most elite player in the NBA. Then it was LeBron, now it may be Curry, it may be Towns, it may be somebody else.
>>
>>68057957
>never heard of the 1987 Jordan Rule..

Jordan is GOAT. Deal bruh.
>>
>>68057584
Not every good player has to be compared to MJ you autist.
>PG
>next MJ
>PG
More like the next magic Johnson or Isiah Thomas
>>
Honestly, skill wise, Paul George is the closest to MJ. But of course he's not really even close, but he has the same skill set. Good on offense. Good on defense.
>>
>>68058156
this

and wilt played in a league where he was physically more gifted than nearly everyone. wilt would still be a great player in jordan's era and the current era, but not nearly as dominant
>>
>>68057646
how much defense did Magic play?
>>
>>68057744
I believe the word you're looking for is steward not Stewart dipshit
>>
>Messi
>Cr7
>Tim Brody
>Curry
>LelBron
>Memeister City
>Spief
>Moyes
>Mouyes

Glorious times 2bh
>>
File: 1382580200938.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1382580200938.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>68057584
>being cucked out of the finals MVP by iggy, again
The true MJ "successor"
>>
>>68057584
>scores under 10 pts in finals game.
>successor to mj
>>
>on pace to choke away yet another Finals MVP
>the next MJ
pick one
>>
>>68057646
>knowing nothing about basketball
I'm going to assume you aren't watching the game and instead are just spewing memes
>>
>>68059580
Dont forget the never ending poop guardiola meme that we may actually get an answer to after his city stint
>>
>>68059599
so he let his teammates score too
i said he's mj's successor, not his clone
>>
Kobe already retired.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.