[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
What went wrong?
>>
>>68056695
Lebron has no help.
>>
>>68056695
Its only lebron
>>
Their second and third best players can't play defense
>>
>>68057472
>
>>
Your thread.
>>
>>68056695
No defense
>>
>>68056695
gave up some shitty buckets by blanking on defensive/box out assignments in surprisingly amateurish ways.
>>
White people
>>
just the refs so far
>>
Kyrie 3-12 fg's
>>
Nothing that won't be fixed when KD signs on next year.
>>
Cleveland finally assembles a championship caliber roster and they run into possibly the greatest team of all time. The Curse lives on.
>>
LeBron can't do it all himself. Irving can't play defense. Love can't defend anyone on the Warriors, nor can he rebound or box out anyone on the Warriors. Lue has no clue what's going on. JR Shit is locked down. Bench sucks outside of Frye.
>>
>that must be my duvet
>>
>>68057631
>LE REFBALL

LE WHITE MAN FROM AUSTRALIA CANT SHOOT LMAO
>>
Not enough HGH
>>
We are shooting 3's and trying to play that with them. We can ball in the paint with are size and strength and make Stephanie and friends cry in shame.
>>
All LeBrick knows how to do: Back up and shove his ass into the defender to get closer to the basket.

That's some shit I'd do if I was playing a 6 year old in basketball.

Man up and get by the defender by either shooting over him or getting past him. That's real 1 on 1. Slowly backing up into him is boring, pussy basketball.
>>
>>68056695
They are based in Cleveland. They never had a chance.
>>
Tristan Thompson has no coordination whatsoever. Kyrie & Love can't play defense. LeBron is deep into pass mode. JR is fully covered. Their bench was never good.
>>
>>68057836
If he starts doing that they'll start calling charging fouls on him. He can't afford to be in foul trouble.
>>
File: intradesting.png (75 KB, 222x259) Image search: [Google]
intradesting.png
75 KB, 222x259
>>68057836
yeah, he's not known for driving and kicking, and he hasn't done that a bunch so far in this game.
>>
>>68057688
Muh iso
Muh handles
Muh uncle drew

I hate this softcock primadonna cunt virulently.
>>
>>68057836
he's getting past iguodala quite easily

irritanting
>>
>>68057472
>>68057505
>GM Lebron trades away two first overall draft picks for Kevin Love
>>
>>68056695
Kevin Love is healthy.
>>
File: file.gif (2 MB, 352x200) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
2 MB, 352x200
>>68057472
this
>>
>>68056695
Cavs are only down by 9, and it's only the 3rd quarter of the first game. Geez, give some time before completely dismissing the Cavs.
>>
LeBron has no one to blame but himself. He handpicked the team and the coach.

Like MJ, LeBron is a crappy GM.
But at least MJ waited until his career was over to try it.
>>
>Lebron is just going to go god mode, it doesn't matter

>REEEEEEEE LEBRON HAS NO HELP

like clockwork
>>
>>68058131
I don't personally agree with MJ's moves as GM but you can't deny his success with the Hornets.
>>
>>68056695
nothing, that's the expected outcome
>>
Leastern conference made them look better than they were, that's all
>>
>>68056695
Located in Da Land
>>
>>68056695
Let Lebron become the coach, GM and co owner.
>>
>>68056695
Silver
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1242x1243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1242x1243
>>68056695
They're used to playing second rate Eastern Conference teams and the Warriors just got sharpened by the OKC series. Dubs in 5.

>last year game 1
Barely won in OT

>this year game 1
Won by 15 with Curry and Klay absent
>>
>fire the coach who took a squad of literally who's + lebron james to game 6 of the NBA finals
>replace him with guy with 0 experience and only claim to fame is getting stepped on

this is where they're going wrong. They have the talent to win, but Tyron Lue has 0 coaching strategy and just relies on isoball to win. He actually thought he could win by double teaming curry every posession while leaving his team mates wide open for dunks. He actually thought his team would have a better chance against golden state by playing small ball instead of doing what worked last finals + having kevin love and healthy kyrie and healthy bench should have been enough to put them over the edge this series. Fucking pathetic, Blatt would have won this game.
>>
people saying the cavs would win since they have kyrie and love....

>ignoring the fact love is trash on defense
>forgetting kyrie is a ball hog and will take the ball away from lebron
>kyrie has a tendency to just chuck up shots and miss most of them, he's just a more likeable jr smith
>tristan is useless if you don't throw lobs to him, warriors have figured out how to box him out since last finals
>cavs role players are garbage and got exposed when they play a team NOT from the shitty east

warriors may sweep them or win in 5 if they let the cavs win a game out of pity. tyron lue isn't a coach, he's a puppet who listens to what lebron wants to do and gets to wear a suit instead of wait in the unemployment line where he belongs.
>>
Nuts.

Honest to God.

Other than bench, the Cavs are just as talented as GSW.

However, every player on the GSW has heart and a pair of balls, whereas the only two players who are willing to bust ass and compete are Kyrie and Lebron.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I haven't seen Kevin show any competitive spirit this entire playoffs. J.R was absent. No one else played with heart. Even Delly, who played decent, didn't show his usual drive.

It's nuts, man. That's why the Warriors are fuckign great. That's why anyone in life is great; a pair of testicles allows you to face all fear.
>>
The team has 2 head coaches that can't agree on anything.
>>
tyron lue
>>
>LEBRON IS SO GOOD LOOK AT HOW HE BEATS UP ON A WEAK CONFERENCE HE HAS THE TEAM THIS YEAR HES GOAT

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE HE HAS NO HELP HE CANT DO IT ALONE

like fucking clockwork, even worse than Peyton Manning fags. At least Manning went out on top.
>>
>>68057832
Did you watch the game? Kyrie post fade aways don't fall
>>
>>68061599
AND ITS ALL CAUSE THE GREAT KING JAMES NEEDED A YES MAN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: lebron ship.jpg (61 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
lebron ship.jpg
61 KB, 400x346
building a team around known choker lebeta
>>
I hope my bandwaggoning faggot ass Pops cry when this team lose. Nigga swear he a Knick but suck so much Lebron dick
>>
any west team would look unstoppable if they played in the shitty east. cavs are frauds and getting exposed once again
>>
>>68056695

Warriors are just better. Cavs can do nothing wrong and the Dubs will still win.
>>
>>68057832

>we
>>
>>68056695
just looking at cleveland bench vs warrios bench on paper theres just no comparison. Lebron can't take a rest at all or his team is gonna start getting blown
>>
i laughed when people talked about frye having an impact on this series.....frye....the fucken bum who was useless with the magic. cavs bench is trash
>>
>>68061642
>>68061642
this, he's ain't coach of the year
>>
>>68057832
>with are size
>are size
>are

Northern Ohio education ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>68056695
iso ball, luck shots, worst ref calling since 2002
>>
>>68061766

desu, senpai, Frye actually is a good addition, but for the rest of the Cavs bench see >>68061618
>>
>>68056695
Is this some kind of curse because LeBeta got the chosen Jew fired?
>>
>>68057472
>iso'd all night
>lost the ball every other play
>couldn't defend Harrison Barnes
He did it to himself
>>
File: 1323651764105.jpg (65 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1323651764105.jpg
65 KB, 750x563
>>68056695
Mike Brown
>>
>>68056695
1. The eastern conference is a joke
2. Lebaby is the most overrated NBA player of all time
>>
>>68057472
>>68057505
>Implying lebron didn't literally create the team around him
>Implying any rational GM would have traded Wiggins for an expiring Love
>>
>>68061825
he was the best player on the court for either team.
>>
>>68061890
Here's your reply
>>
In all seriousness?

They focused way too much on Curry and Thompson. It worked, sure. But they forgot about defending EVERYONE ELSE.

That's what got the kuk'd

/thread
>>
File: +.gif (2 MB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
+.gif
2 MB, 300x192
>>68057472
>Last year half of the Cavs team was injured, Lebeta almost beat dem boys on his on!

Now this is the excuse we're going with huh? Fuck dicksucking excuses
>>
>>68061914
who was better? I can't wait to hear this one
>>
Analysts said last year that the Cavs would be worse off with Kyrie and Love playing. Tonight proved that theory right.
>>
>>68062130
Shaun Livingston
>>
File: 1416452605707.jpg (8 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1416452605707.jpg
8 KB, 245x245
I've said it before and I'll say it again..

Lecuck should have stayed on the Heat if he wanted at least one more ship.
>>
>>68062322
But he wants one for Cleveland.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.