[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fablet fucks better looking women than you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: fablet.jpg (122 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
fablet.jpg
122 KB, 600x803
Fablet fucks better looking women than you
>>
>>68054219
thats his sister you faggot
>>
>>68054219
This guy is such a cunt

Is he losing on saturday?
>>
>>68054242
>implying he doesn't fuck his sister
>>
>>68054219
>6/10
>better looking

oh wait i fuck 4s youre right
>>
>TFW you would have been an Adonis among men but you were born to be 5'6
Such is the suffering of Urijiah. If he was above 6ft guy would be a dimepiece.
WHEN
WILL
THEY
EVER
LEARN
>>
>>68054219
>pantyhose
lucky fuck
>>
>>68054219
>large hands
>big cock
But he is short and looks like he has a miniature inner tube implanted into his chin.
>>
I'm not a woman, though.
>>
>>68054219
How is his own sister that much taller than him?
>>
>>68054403
>6/10

>>68055386
bad luck and heels
>>
>>68055386
>>68055432
maybe his dad was a cuck and his mom fucked different guys. Obviously, Faber's dad is a beta and his sister's dad is a Chad
>>
>>68055432
shes not in heels

google it, shes literally just that much taller than him
>>
how is that even possible

it's the same as urijah having a 6'3+ tall brother, considering the average male/female height difference is 5+ inches, and that she looks a fucking head taller
>>
I don't know who this guy is but I guess you could say his girlfriend is...Fablet's!!! Get it?? Like fabulous? Fablets, fabulous, ahah

please upvote if you laughed ;)
>>
Chad fucks PIZZA whilst your FRAME won't even let you say FUCK the GYM
>>
>>68054219
Yeah that's definitely a better looking woman than me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.