[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we make ape hoop more white? I currently only watch Baseball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: fuck off im dirk.jpg (115 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fuck off im dirk.jpg
115 KB, 400x400
How do we make ape hoop more white? I currently only watch Baseball and Football. Baseball is nearly all white and football the QB is always white, unless you are a meme team like the Dolphins. So how can we make basketball whiter so more white people will watch it?
>>
The mid 00s was a good time for white apehoops fans. You had Nash and Dirk winning MVP over Kobe and then you had prime Manu doing his thing, beating the niggerball USA team with Starbury and Iverson in the Olympics and then dominating in the playoffs for Spurs
>>
>>68051345
>caring who your gladiators are

This right here is the degenerate "muh cooties" form of racism.
>>
File: 1464627491039.jpg (92 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1464627491039.jpg
92 KB, 500x456
kill all nonwhites.
problem solved
>>
Root for the warriors. The only way whites will ever have a major presence is if jumpshots become much more important.
>>
dolphins have a white QB you maroon
>>
>>68051463
>Argentina
>White

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE.
>>
>>68051345
>baseball
Baseball is like 120% hispanic.
>>
>>68051463
> Argentina

> white

you're in for a world of pain my friend.
>>
>>68052000
>tannehill
>white
>>
>>68051345
Football is like 75% black. Outside of the qb, kicker,punter and oline,everyone is black.
>>
>>68051345
>another /spol/ episode
fuck off chimp
>>
It's already becoming more white. Meme-chucking and small ball with more emphasis on skill rather than athleticism will benefit white players more, white players in general have always been about being smart and crafty rather than being physically imposing and athletic.

Bird, Nowitzki, Nash. Not super athletic or physical beasts.
>>
The 2 best players on arguably the best team in NBA history are white
>>
The coaches hired to be coaches and not just puppets of their stars is always white (and therefore successful). The GMs are always white. The owners are always white. The crowd is always white. Much like a plantation that produces good cotton, you treat your top nig a bit better, but real niggas know the whitey got this on lock.
>>
>>68051345
>Baseball is nearly all white
wat
>>
>>68051345

Fuck off with your stupid race baiting bullshit, SPORTS don't give a fuck what color you are, just if you can play or not
>>
>>68051463
ARGENTINA IS WHITE
>>
>>68051345
>A BLOO BLOO BLOO WHY DON'T THE PLAYERS LOOK LIKE ME

Because you live on Earth, shut the fuck up.
>>
White people love basketball.
>>
>>68051345
>whiter so more white people will watch it?
hockey is 95% white but nobody watches that, do you even read your own crap, OP
>>
>>68051345
Build a time machine and travel back to the 50's.
>>
>>68060925
I wonder if they ever role play master and slave
>>
>>68059442
The Giants are hella white.

>Posey
>Belt
>Panik
>Crawford
>Duffy
>Pence
>Bumgarner
>Cain
>Peavy
>Samardjiza
>>
>>68059560
>Linebackers can/are white
>Safeties are white

>Cornerbacks could be white but racism.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.