[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never seen this guy play good for England. And please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: KANEE.jpg (328 KB, 1366x934) Image search: [Google]
KANEE.jpg
328 KB, 1366x934
I have never seen this guy play good for England. And please stop fucking taking the corners and free kicks.
>>
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>68050096

he was talking to me you nosey git, butt out
>>
>>68050065
ok lad i'm stopping taking corners and free kicks now
>>
>>68050065
>I have never seen this guy play good for England

He's scored 5 goals in 11 appearances for England.

>And please stop fucking taking the corners and free kicks.

That's on Hodgson, not him. Kane never takes corners for Spurs, and the last free kick I remember him taking was that lucky shot against West Ham last season.
>>
>>68050208

>One offside goal, 2 tap ins and one open goal.

wow
>>
>>68050718
That's essentially how Rooney reached 50 goals
>>
>play good

You can't even speak English bruh.
>>
>>68050065
Found the gooner.

Kane literally got kicked in the face this game and you're going to diss his play? Also, this. >>68050208

This is why England is shit. Too much politics between fans of clubs that can't let it go when it's time to play for the country.
>>
>>68052229
You are right burgerman
http://talksport.com/football/dean-ashton-exclusive-englands-golden-generation-was-full-cliques-and-frank-lampard-joe
>>
>>68050208
>>68052229
Fuck off kikes
>>
Tell me about Kane. Why does he take the set pieces?
>>
Is taking free kicks part of his master plan?
>>
Vardy played shit too. Literally offered nothing, he is a 1 trick pony, counter attack for Leicester doesnt work for England. Play Kane up front with Rooney behind, Alli Wilshere Sterling Dier/Milner in mid
>>
>>68050065
>complaining about the best player on your team
>complaining about a guy who is 22 years old and scored 5 goal in 10 games for England
You're so incredibly thick. Your stupidity, along with the stupidity of the rest of your countrymen, is the reason why my country gets to rid itself of all our poor, ignorant, fundamentalist garbage to you. Enjoy all those smelly violent radicals.
>>
England are looking worse and worse the more they play together. By the time they play Russia, they'll be such a mess they'll be lucky to come within two goals of them.
>>
>they prefer Rooney over Alli
>Rooney has scored six goals at major tournaments, ever.
These fucking britbongs don't even mention that Kane and Vardy, were split far too wide. Also, Alli needs to start. Already has chemistry with Kane.
>>
>>68052421
The only Qataris here are all rich cunts driving lambos, what you on about you shower dodging raghead
>>
>>68052421
What the fuck are you doing here you sandal wearing camel nonce
>>
File: stephan11.jpg (353 KB, 600x2018) Image search: [Google]
stephan11.jpg
353 KB, 600x2018
>>68052595
>insult followed by "what are you on about"
Can you not read you spineless fuck? I laid it out for you. All Brits are the same, "What are you on about?" "What are you on about?" "What are you on about?" "What are you on about?"
>>
>>68050065
I think you mean play well.
>>
>>68052700
Whatever pal.

Keep building those shiny buildings, Qatar will be a tourist haven. Any day now.
>>
>>68052420
this.
>>
File: 1464212126398.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1464212126398.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>68052787
Great argument.

My points are (for you whiny fucks)
>Kane is great
>Rooney should sit for Alli
>Hodgeson had Kane and Vardy playing too far apart
>>
>>68050748
this
its so sad he's englands top scorer literally just because roy insists on playing him, its a far less impressive stat when you realise that he's only scored 4 more than Lineker even though he's had 31 more caps and only one of Rooneys goals was scored in a world cup final

the sooner he gets dropped the better
>>
>6'2
>takes the corners

is Woy genuinely retarded?
>>
>>68050065
>play good
I suppose you're one of England's "asian" fans?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.