[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favourites: Spain, France Strong chance: Germany, England Maybes:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
Favourites:
Spain, France

Strong chance:
Germany, England

Maybes:
Belgium, Italy, Portugal

Dark Horses:
Austria, Poland

Correct?
>>
What about Wales?
>>
Add Suise and Bayol to Dark horse
>>
England are a Maybe mate.
>>
File: Wenger.jpg (30 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Wenger.jpg
30 KB, 350x350
>Spain among the favourites
>Germany below both France and Spain
>Italy on the same tier as trash teams
>Austria an outsider at all
>>
>Strong chance:
>England

Not with Woy
>>
Favourite:
France

In with a shout:
Spain, Germany

Meme:
Belgium

Fluke tier:
The rest
>>
>>68049844
> England
> Strong Chance
you're Delusional mate
>>
Add Wales to favourites and Norn Iron as dark horses
>>
1. france
2. spain
3. germany

POWER GAP

4. england
5. belgium

POWER GAP

6. Italy
7. Croatia
8. Portugal
>>
File: average frenchman.png (9 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
average frenchman.png
9 KB, 396x396
France will not win with all those blacks that have no allegiance with France
>>
>>68050031
This guy gets it
>>
File: poland stronk.gif (3 MB, 350x192) Image search: [Google]
poland stronk.gif
3 MB, 350x192
Favourites:
Germany

Strong chance:
Spain (ugh), France, Italy

Maybes:
Belgium, England, Croatia

Dark Horses:
Poland, Wales, Iceland
>>
The country to win the euros will be the one with the >>68052016 get

mark my words
>>
>>68050104
Pretty good desu
Would swap Belgium and Italy though.
>>
I see Slovakia going to the quarter finals. They'll probably be the meme team of the tournament
>>
>>68050031
I think I would agree with this

England have a decent chance of getting to the semis but I can't see us beating a big team in a big match
>>
>>68050104

I feel inclined to disagree with you due to that disgusting flag of yours but that's a pretty solid list tbqph
>>
The only teams with their shit together come tournament time will be Spain and Italy. The rest will be fumbling around searching for their best 11, that goes for France, England, Belgium, Germany, Croatia etc
>>
>>68050212
>and Italy
Nah.

Also >we know our best 11.
>>
Scotland's chances?
>>
Winner: France
Runner-Up: Switzerland
Semi Finalists: Austria, Germany
Quarter Finalists: England, Spain, Croatia, Wales
Knockout: Iceland, Portugal, Poland, Turkey, Italy, Russia, Belgium, Sweden

Shithouses: Hungary, Ireland, Czechia, Ukraine, Norn, Slovakia, Romania, Albania
>>
why do people >rate spain?
>>
spain, france, and germany are the favorites. there's usually one cheeky team in the semis, i could see croatia sneaking in.

iceland is my meme team
>>
>>68050245
Swiss are my dark horses, I think having not too many good players at this level can be a benefit
>>
>>68049844
>Correct?
yes
>>
>>68050170
Disregard my flag, I'm Polish.

>>68050136
I feel strong about Italians this year. However, Italian strikers are the reason I put them in that particular tier.

>>68050315
Same here, Swiss are overlooked. I think they'll do better than Austrians, who are just overrated.

>>68050280
Slim, considering they didn't manage to qualify.
>>
>>68050296
Why not?
>>
>>68050296
because a starting 11 made up of the 3rd best players at every position is literally better than 90% of the teams in the euros
>>
Pretty good, but here's mine:

Favorites: Germany, France
Strong Chance: Spain, Belgium
Maybes: Poland, Croatia, England
Dark Horse: Portugal
>>
File: Bvo4cV7CIAApTnv.jpg (31 KB, 479x221) Image search: [Google]
Bvo4cV7CIAApTnv.jpg
31 KB, 479x221
Big fan of the ISISMNT me. Some think their tactics are suicidal but one things for sure, when they take to the field you're in for some explosive action. They'll pepper the goal with shots. Just hope they don't bomb out of the tournament early.
>>
England, Portugal and Spain are going nowhere.

Italy and Belgium are dubious at best as contenders.

It's between France and Germany.
>>
>All these people overrating Italy

You've literally not seen them play since the last World Cup have you? I mean they were pretty shit then but they've gotten even worse now.

They're currently producing no good young players and have dropped Pirlo and Balotelli since the World Cup.
>>
>>68050435
>MNT
>>
>>68050000
quads of truth
>>
>>68050004
England is always delusional about their chances, they still think they're actually good at this sport. All this pk losses gave them Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>68049844

northern ireland will win

bet your houses on it

screen cap this
>>
>>68050031
this makes perfect sense on paper, but i am really struggling to see england go beyond the round of 16.
>>
>italy
>anywhere near being favourites

we have a shit squad and our two best midfielders are ded
the only decent part is the defence, the rest is Romania tier

i'll still root for us obviously and i hope i'm proven wrong, but i don't think we'll get past the RO16 at best
there is a complete void of talent in the 80s generation with the only exception of Barzagli and Bonucci
some of the 90s guys coming up are decent (like Inisgne, Verratti, Florenzi, Darmian, Bernardeschi ecc.) but they are not yet proven enough to get called up for a major role
maybe it will get a bit better in the future but right now italian football has hit its rock bottom
>>
>>68049844
>Spain

WEW
>>
>>68052100
>everything I know about soccer I learned casually watching the last world cup
>>
>>68052115
Have you looked at the Spanish forwards? Fucking pitiful. They'd kill for prime David Villa.
>>
File: 2044515raul-silencio.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
2044515raul-silencio.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>68052219
It's imposible winning this Euros, but Nolito, Morata, Lucas Vazquez....
You know nothing amerifat
>>
>>68052368
>Lucas Vasquez
Literally bringing an uncapped player to a major tournament. Fucking sad.
>Nolito
Actually decent. Not a true center forward.
>Morata
Falling for this meme.

If Spain had any good forwards, they'd be real contenders for this. If they had Costa in form they'd be one of the favorites.
>>
>>68052709
>Not a true center forward.
>If Spain had any good forwards
Like I said, if you knew anything other than what you watched for the first time in the last world cup, you'd know they won the previous Euros with literally 0 forwards. That 4-6-0 killed everyone that went up against it.

>If they had Costa
hahahahaha
>saying retarded shit like this
>accusing anyone for falling for a meme
>>
>>68052088

You only need defence to start cheekily getting past the k.o games one after the other. A goal in a corner, a set piece, a blatant blunder from the opposite team in midfield giving you the ball for a fast counter...

I mean, you're Italy after all...
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.