[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brazil on sudoku watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>Brazil on sudoku watch
>>
Why is there a Union Jack when there is no UK football team, atleast in the world cup which this is clearly referencing, I would like to speak to the president of Haribo, German effeciency my arse.
>>
why does spain have coat of arms but portugal doesn´t I would like to speak to the president of Haribo, German effeciency my arse.
>>
>>68042782
The English Flag is not allowed and no-one would recognise the Welsh or Scottish.
>>
>>68042782
did you even notice that there are two french flags? German effeciency my arse.
>>
>>68042824

This. Displaying the English flag is considered a major crime in Germany.
>>
>>68042782
to foreigners the uk flag is just england
>>
>>68042841
the one on the corner is dutch
>>
>>68042782
>england, wales and n. ireland on one flag
>not efficient as fuck
>>
>>68042782
the English flag is not recognized by most people
if you told someone to draw the english flag 9/10 would draw the Union Jack
>>
>>68042853
This is actually true.
>>
>>68042782
>implying people even know wales and scotland exist
>>
>>68042867
not even qualified
>>
>>68042760
the poortuguese flag looks really odd without whatever they have drawn there usually
>>
>>68043534
that's because red and green is a shit combination

we should have stuck with white and blue tb h
>>
What is that bear doing to the octopus?
>>
>>68043593
a friendly hug

they're friends, nothing more
>>
>>68042760
>implying we give a fuck about our team of faggots

2002 is weher is at boi
>>
File: deutsch.png (116 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
deutsch.png
116 KB, 678x960
>>68043683

>tfw I was so mad at the Brazilians for beating a mediocre team without Ballack 2:0
>tfw 10 years later Germany literally rapes Brazil into the stoneage in front of the world.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.