[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thug Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 66c.png (2 MB, 1919x1021) Image search: [Google]
66c.png
2 MB, 1919x1021
Whats your opinion of this player?
>>
Overrated shit
>>
>>68040134

Better than every striker in your country
>>
>>68040142
That's not really an achievement though
>>
>>68040125
Quite shite, he's been at madrid like 8 seasons and have a hard time remembering any great moments of his
>8 seasons at madrid
wew
>>
>>68040125
as a footballer, he's a great one
as a human, he's just like the rest of arabs,
always play the victim card when things don't go their way.
didn't get selected because got involved with criminal act.
>hueduh they racist
Valbuena was the victim and didn't get in the team, yet no words from him.
>>
>>68040163

Hes better than every striker in your country's team
>>
>>68040163
quite shite ? why isn't he replaced then ?
>>
>>68040214

Because they dont have a choice. Hes the best striker Real Madrid can get their hands on.

Spanish flag knows this
>>
>>68040200
Like that means anything
>>68040214
Why wasn't casillas replaced until last season? Why was kroos used as a dm for almost two seasons? Why did they sign danilo? Why did they pay ~90m for james? Etc. Who the fuck knows
>>
>>68040214
He can only score inside the area. He literally scores 80% of his goals by pushing easy balls in.

He's pretty strong, so drags defenders along. Technically he is utter shit, but in Madrid he is surrounded by talented people, so he doesn't need to be any good.

tl;dr: He fits in the setup. If It wasn't for the rest of the talented attackers supporting him, he'd be out.
>>
>>68040253

So hes better than everything out of germany and spain and yet hes still not good enough for your capital? Stop being a hater and appricate him
>>
>>68040256

He'd be out for who exactly, chicharito? Harry Kane?

Stop the nonsense
>>
>>68040277
>So hes better than everything out of germany and spain
>retarded amerifat making a retarded point
You do know clubs can sign players from all over the world?
>>
>>68040304

Who can they sign thats better than Benzema? Nobody

Point proven.
>>
>>68040304

And yet Real Madrid has yet to find a striker thats better. What a joke
>>
I rate him
>>
>>68040125
He's a fucking clown. Still better than any of our strikers tho.
>>
Ugly, stupid and vile. We should genocide people like him.
>>
>>68040256
>Benzema
>not talented
learn to use english words correctly you dumb spic. Benzema is a player that relies on pure talent alone most of the time.
>>
I wish Americans would stop trying to talk soccer.
>>
>>68040277
Again, this is no big deal.
Germany and Spain both have awful strikers right now.
>>
Is he the Heskey of RM? Mostly seen as shite but highly appreciated by his teammates for his contribution in disrupting the defence?
>>
>>68040735
holy shit when i think about it you're right
>>
File: 1410661446467.jpg (14 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1410661446467.jpg
14 KB, 300x200
>tfw I rate Benzema
>>
Have memes gone too far? Are people unironically not rating Benzema? Am I being baited? And what the fuck is >>68040735 doing?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.