[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y'all ready to eat our dick again rest of the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Y'all ready to eat our dick again rest of the world?
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1200x1035) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1200x1035
>>68039239
Why does the majority of flyover country win less gold medals per capita compared to coastal places like New York and California?
>>
File: 30807.jpg (243 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
30807.jpg
243 KB, 780x780
>>68039256
>false flagging

Daily reminder that your team shouldn't even show up to the basketball Olympic games
>>
>>68039279
What do you mean I'm false flagging?

Do the math, you'll see that even with a higher population, California and New York have more gold medal winners than almost every other flyover state

What are you saying?
>>
>>68039279
>The city of every other race
>>
>>68039309
Why would it matter what state gets how many medals if were all on the same team?
>>
>>68039279
Why shouldn't the United States basketball team show up?
>>
>>68039335

i think he was implying that the other poster was false flagging and whatever nationality he was shouldnt bother showing up
>>
>>68039256
I think it has to do with large populations. Besides the competiveness and diversity it also creates a large amounts of property taxes. These taxes are reinvested into social programs like boys and girls club, sports at school. Also booster clubs and stuff like that help.

Honestly theresay hundreds of reasons but this is something that popped in my head.

There's some corn fed superstar athletes though. Right??
>>
>>68039389
Take that shit back to the state war thread >>68028778

There's only solidarity for American brethren here
>>
>>68039334
I agree. I just thought I would bring it up because flyovers always talk shit even when they're on average fatter and produce less athletes

We should just focus on beating the shit out of the rest of the world like we always do. It's all about winnin one for da States

'Murica
>>
>>68039279
looks like a most wanted poster
>>
>>68039279

I really hope that Melo makes the squad. He goes absolute god mode in the Olympics and it's fun to watch.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.