[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the Sharks will win the next 2 games in San Jose and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: shorks pepe.png (77 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
shorks pepe.png
77 KB, 616x596
>mfw the Sharks will win the next 2 games in San Jose and reverse the momentum
>>
Yeah they better I bet a fucking 6 pack on then with a coworker and the pens already fucked me by beating Washington
>>
>>68036277
They fucking better or the series is over.

Sharks may have choked a 3-0 series lead, but the Penguins won't
>>
I wish I had your faith OP. Experience watching this team over the years has taught me to expect failure when it matters most.
>>
YFW the Sharks have NEVER won a finals game
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 2000x1000
>>68036454
>mfw
>>
>>68036277
HAHA, no
>>
No such thing as mementum between games
>>
Pens fan here. I'm still not letting myself get overly optimistic, not after the last 6 years in the playoffs. I just hope Crosby has learned his lesson and evokes the same attitude among the rest of the guys, now that he's one of the "older" guys.
>>
>>68039794
I swear I can't be the only pens fan who can't fucking stand crosby
kessel and hagelin make for a better duo than crosby and malkin
>>
>>68039896
I can't not like Sid and Geno, but I hate them together on the ice. Especially on the PP. They get too cute with the puck. It drives me crazy seeing them spend 60 seconds trying to make the perfect setup, only to fuck it up without getting a shot off. That's also on Tocchet, who should have been let go with Johnston.

Yeah, the chemistry between Bill and Hags is a thing of beauty.
>>
>>68039896
Crosby and Malkin have done wonders for this team in the post season just by being on the ice. The HBK line is magical, but having those two makes the team infinitely better by constantly drawing attention off and you getting so much of the youngsters like Rust and Sheary putting the goals away because of how much space they get. Plus Crosby has been as good a leader this postseason as anyone. The knock on him has always been immaturity and piss poor leadership especially in the stanley cup playoffs, while right now he looks all business and locked in and is leading his team calmly. That kind of stuff can't be ignored. Plus he's been fucking outstanding out the gates of this cup final. Lest we forget Crosby leading the entire NHL in points over the last 50 games of the season and having an NHL best +26 in that same time frame.
>>
>>68039896
Crosby and Malkin aren't meant to be a duo, you fucking retard.
>>
>>68039896
>I swear I can't be the only pens fan who can't fucking stand crosby
You aren't. I can't stand him either, but still love the team.
>>
>>68036277
There is less than 10% chance that Shorks will win now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.