[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats next for his career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Durant.jpg (44 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
Durant.jpg
44 KB, 600x387
Whats next for his career?
>>
76ers
>>
1/ going to some already stacked franchise
2/ win a ring or 2
3/ go back to OKC to give them false hopes of winning something, with a big promotionnal campaign about "I'm going home" and stuff like that
4/ squeeze a max contract out of them

Doing a LeBron, basically.
>>
Miami
>>
The 6ix
>>
>>68027469
this is interesting. id love to see him elevate toronto so he can choke in the ECF instead of the WCF
>>
>>68025710
JUST
>>
>>68027163
Its different for lebron. Lebron had nobody around me and left so they could build. OKC is already stacked. Hell choke wherever he goes unless he wants to take over igudolas role of 6man at Golden State
>>
>>68025710
THREE WAY TRADE
OKC get CP3 and Swaggy P
Clippers get KD and Jordan Clarkson
LAKERS GET WESTBROOK
>>
>>68025710
Re sign with OKC
Be Perennial 2-3 in the west
Get knocked out in the WCF
Rinse
Repeat
>>
>>68025710

become an hero
>>
>>68028474
we can only hope
>>
>>68027756

If that happens (it won't) and the clippers also get Kyrie (they won't) ... who can stop them? (Nobody)
>>
>>68031872
Do you think you can put the choke out of the Clippers by sending CP3 away?

That seems a bit too easy to me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.