[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst bandwagon teams and fanbases: Seahawks or Warriors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Marshawn-Lynch-Warriors.jpg (67 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Marshawn-Lynch-Warriors.jpg
67 KB, 640x400
Worst bandwagon teams and fanbases: Seahawks or Warriors?
>>
Warriors. Seahawks are annoying but there are some genuine fans and they used to sell out their stadium way back in their early days.

The Warriors...not so much
>>
Basketball is all about bandwagoners. Very few people keep a loyalty to their team (unless they're championship contenders)
>>
>>68024105
>tfw I was a fan of the Seahawks when they went to the Super Bowl in 05 but when they lost to Pittsburgh I no longer liked them
>tfw I'm a Cleveland fan
>>
>>68024124
the warriors had to deal with cal basketball being super good and close for a long ass time.

The hawks only had to sell out 8 games and they still failed at that
>>
>>68024150
When a single draft pick can mean the difference between playoffs and shit loads of people bandwaggon
>>
>>68024124
The Warriors have had good attendance numbers since they've existed
>>
>>68024105
HE'S FROM OAKLAND AND WENT TO UNIVERSITY OF CAL BERKLEY IN THE EAST BAY

Also Seahawks fans are worse
>>
easily xhehawks, lot of warrior fans are pretty chill people

also fuck chink bandwagoners, they're the worst
>>
>>68024105
Seahawks hands down.
>>
>>68024105

He's from Oakland you buffoon
>>
>>68024105
I suppose you expect him to root for that Seattle basketball team? Oh wait.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.