[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a team in your country that is well known for its frauds,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7
File: sccp.png (12 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
sccp.png
12 KB, 216x216
Is there a team in your country that is well known for its frauds, scandals and corruption?
>>
Patriots
>>
all of team
but especially fluminense
>>
West Ham
>>
>>68023018
Atl. Nacional
>>
pic related is the "dirtyest" the government built a stadium to them with public money and many other frauds including bribing refrees
>>
>>68023051
why?
>>
File: bradykins.jpg (1013 KB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
bradykins.jpg
1013 KB, 5184x3456
Nope
>>
>>68023018
América
>>
FC Twente. Hope they lose their license.
>>
Most of them desu
Whole Ekstraklasa for sure
>>
>>68024227
but the biggest of them. corinthians is regarded as the "team of thieves" because they are balantly corrupt. others are too, but less
>>
Barça, Madrid, Atlético, Betis, Valencia, Depor... pretty much all of them.
>>
>>68023038
t. Brian the Blunt
>>
>>68024282
do thee frauds including buying championships, washing money for the russian mafia, and own a stadium built with taxpayer money? if not then they are babies compared to corinthians
>>
File: 547f8f16a052b.jpg (87 KB, 732x514) Image search: [Google]
547f8f16a052b.jpg
87 KB, 732x514
>>68023088
>>
>>68023072
>buééééééééééééé
the stadium is being paid and well used, unlike these ones in the middle of nowhere in the north/northeast/central-west.
those are scandalous, not one that's being FINANCED with loaned public money, the same way you'd take a loan to help your business prosper, or to buy a house.

how is it to go about life having to make shit up, tell only half the story to make it seem like you wish it looked like? to make your incoherent hatred seem justifiable?
SAD, I'd say.
>>
File: italy_safety7.gif (324 KB, 1943x1375) Image search: [Google]
italy_safety7.gif
324 KB, 1943x1375
>Serie A

All of them basically.
>>
>>68024319
>buying championships
Internacional lost 2005 to their own incompetence. everyone had to replay the matches.
even the match against corinthians in which that penalty was wrongfully could be taken out and Corinthians would still win.

and let's not forget: the scandal was a betting scandal. Corinthians didn't buy no refs.

you might take the word of a senile president to shield yourself, but let's also remember that 3 years previously Fernando Carvalho had bought the match against Paysandu that prevented them from being relegated.
they have nothing to complain about

>washing money for the russian mafia
everyone that got to be indicted was indicted and punished. why would you still try make the club liable for stuff people did and got punished for, why would you still try to shame the club after it's all solved? It's been 10 years.

>own a stadium built with taxpayer money
nearly every big business loans money from the state to go forward and stay competitive, why wouldn't the biggest club in brazil do it?
the same way it benefits a business it benefits the people. Arena Corinthians brought attention, infrastructure and valuation to an area that's been mostly relegated in São Paulo.
>>
>>68025318
>but let's also remember that 3 years previously Fernando Carvalho had bought the match against Paysandu that prevented them (Internacional) from being relegated.
they (Internacional) have nothing to complain about
>>
>>68024319
you have literally described real mandril, just it's florentino perez rather than russian mafia
>>
lots. millwall, leeds, manchester united and a few more im forgetting
>>
>>68024319
Bernabeus VIP tribune m8.

Russian mafia is a children game compared to that.
>>
People will say the patriots, but just because they are upset about losing to them for several years straight
>>
>>68025152
how does juve manage to have less attendance than torino and still have 9001 scudettos including the current domination of the league
>>
>>68025721
oh so not because of spygate, deflategate etc? who would be your choice?
>>
>>68024319
Almost all stadiums in USA are funded at least by part with tax dollars
>>
>>68025725
Torino likes to kill their best players every now and then.
>>
>>68025318
>Implying 2015 was not bought
>Implying MSI and Kia were punished
>Implying 2005 was not a direct result of washing money to the russians
>Implying corinthians will be able to pay 1 billion
>Implying Brazil should giveaway 1 Billion to a soccer club rather than investing in healthcare and education,
>>
>>68025725
This was during Juve's Serie B punishment. The league was Inter's (and Milan's) to take that season
>>
>>68025747
the Pittsburgh Steelers have gotten more preferential treatment from the NFL than any team over the years, so I guess I would say them. No American teams really have such a clear reputation of corruption though
>>
>>68025764
But USA has higher HDI than Brazil. You can do this, you already have good infrastructure. Brazil is shithole with low HDI, the government spend in football rahter than educaiton and other things that are way more important
>>
>>68025110
>Its being paid
Kek 2 anos e nem pagaram a primeira parcela de 100 milhões. O estádio pe do governo, até que o corinthians pague.
>>
>>68025880
Yes I see your point
>>
>>68025110
>the same way you'd take a loan to help your business prosper, or to buy a house.

nope, it's subsidized credit, interests bellow inflation. Tax paying money going into it.
>>
>>68025793
>Implying 2015 was not bought
not in favor of a club. in favor of bookies, yes.
>Implying MSI and Kia were punished
indicted. punished. not as punished as some would want, but one can attribute that to lack of evidence.
The media loves to paint Kia as a criminal on the run, but in fact he comes and goes in brazil, never gets arrested. Might be because there's nothing to arrest him for.
Nor here or London.
>Implying 2005 was not a direct result of washing money to the russians
They've acquired Corinthians a roster that otherwise they couldn't have, yes. But to say that that alone guaranteed them the title is to be either dishonest or stupid. How often do packed teams flop? There's merit in winning, even with a stacked team.
>Implying corinthians will be able to pay 1 billion
last year they earned 100M BRL in tickets alone, 1/10th of that. And they'll have to pay less than one billion. Naming Rights and whatever is that document the state acquired from them cuts the debt to roughly a third of that. All legal.
>Implying Brazil should giveaway 1 Billion to a soccer club rather than investing in healthcare and education,
that was never implied. learn to read.
what I said is that there are worse mistakes, mistakes people don't make a scandal about. mistakes that people won't report or tell half the story to demonize a club, like you do.
>>
>>68025985
*taxpayer
>>
>>68025110
>Makeing shit up
All thing i've said are true. Even your president Dualib admitted it. What do you think MSI was? Eternal Serie B. 2007
>>
>>68026021
Now you are balantly lying. Listen to what Andres got to say. the stadium will cost MORE than one billion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50RKwBFONkY
>>
>>68026069
>Shielding yourself behind the words of a visibly senile and irresponsible man
>shielding yourself behind the words of a thief who thinks sweeping money of the club is normal.
I'd believe anything he says, but otherwise.

Interesting how you won't even address that Fernando Carvalho (Internacional's President) did bride paysandu in 2002...

Internacional is a light Fluminense, they shouldn't complain about 2005, they wouldn't be there contending it if they were honest.

And a relegation is not forever, as you wish it were. It's only one year, and it goes fast.
>>
>>68026237
>listen here this guy stumbling on his words, that proves it all
that's how credible you are.

your 'proof' is a mistake.
>>
>>68026021
There is also CAIXA giving you copious amounts of taxpayer money every month.
>>
>>68026266
>Posts audio proof
>Not enough
Holly shit what else could you want? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e65VaSOoVU
>>
>>68026307
Caixa is a bank. Every bank has a dedicated marketing revenue. They use it to market their brand by sponsoring the most popular clubs in brazil.

Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>68026266
he is not "this guy" he is the literal owner of corinthians
>>
>>68026343
>Nothing wrong with giving taxpayer money to a fuckin football team while people die due to famine, lack of education and health care

Holy shit im done here. Have a nice day sir
>>
>>68026347
>implying I was trivializing his importance
>'oh don't mind me i'm only being pedantic'
plus, he doesn't own corinthians. he owns the company that manages the fan membership.

and why would you care? you're not a Corinthians fan, that doesn't damage nobody else but Corinthians. I have the right to complain (and effectively do), not you.
>>
>>68026383
you're framing it dishonestly. no banks do what you say, and no banks do what you wish they did on their own.
they may finance something good, but they won't spend money out of the blue. that's not how banks work.

have a nice day.
hopefully running out of arguments and 'giving up' to save face won't torture you for the rest of it.
>>
>>68026478
Caixa is a public bank you fuckin moron. its funded with taxpayer money.
>>
>>68026478
other banks dont have to do what he said, because they are private institutions, unlike caixa that is a governmental one thus being funfef with taxpayer money. its a fucking joke, tha i this shithole called brazil the government literally gives away money to football temas (not only corinthians) instead of workng to solve more important things
>>
>>68026525
not entirely public.

and they do what they want with their marketing revenue. they have to compete with big private conglomerates, they have to be ubiquitous in brazil to do that. they do it through tv, radio, local advertisement and football.

why aren't you complaining about the other forms of advertisement? they all serve the same purpose, follow the same principle.

you're being selectively indignant, a form of dishonesty.
>>
>>68026383
you're not only talking to a deluded corinthians fan, but with a petista criminal-apologist.

Caixa is the 4th company in expenditure with publicity while being below 20th in revenue.
>>
>>68026593
*bellow 10th
annual revenue and annual expnditure
>>
Bayern München
>>
>>68026593
>petista criminal-apologist
nothing he said points to that.

rest the tinfoil for a minute and calm down. that should help you with your typing as well.
>>
>>68026593
>you're not only talking to a deluded corinthians fan, but with a petista criminal-apologist.
lol. I hope you do this to enjoy yourself, because if you're any serious about this, then I'm sorry for you.

I'm going to wash my dishes, clean my house. Buttchug battery acid in case you miss me, it should render you the same effect my responses to you do.
>mfw
>>
>>68027046
>my fedora gif didn't go with the post.
sad.
>>
File: pal.jpg (10 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
pal.jpg
10 KB, 262x193
>>68026784
>>
>>68027118
>makes exaggerate assumption
>gets told that it's exaggerate
>is suggested to calm down
>one would assume it's because of the assumption he just made
>one would more firmly assume that because the final sentence highlights the fact that at least one interlocutor in this conversation is having to correct itself repeatedly because it simply cannot proofread and calming down would help with that 'as well'.
I assumed you were too heated.

But that macro is so hopeful it's hilarious.
You should refrain from posting images alone as responses. Outside of a discussion it's ok. In a conversation like this, to me it conveys incompetence.
>>
>>68024284
>>68023038
t. Taxpayer
>>
>>68029649
i cant respond seriously to a person who thinks theres nothing wrong with the governement giving away stadiums and money to fucking soccer teams. specially in brazil
>>
>>68029649
Also the person simply denies audio evidence from key members from the club. Literally like a child who puts his hands blocking his ears screaming LALALALA i dont want to hear that "senile" president
>>
>>68029649
He was the fucking president of corinthians. hes word is worth a thousand time more than yours. you literal zé ninguém
>>
his word is worth a thousand times more than yours *
>>
>>68030520
calm down lad.

it's difference of opinion.
to me the guy stumbled on his words.

everybody loves to mock his speech when what he says is inconvenient, but when it's a way to force what they want him to say, they take advantage of it.

he himself denied all this afterwards, claimed he got said it wrong/got misinterpreted.
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11 KB, 501x504
>>68030632
sure, sure.. it was pure coincidence
>>
>>68030691
>can't argue
>can't write
>can't stay composed
>demonizes people
>antisemitic
how's adolescence going, got fucked in the butt yet?
>>
why aren't you typing in portuguese lads
>>
File: Pure coincidence hoyim[.jpg (108 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
Pure coincidence hoyim[.jpg
108 KB, 501x504
>>68030852
>Denies audio evidence
>Denies documented evidence
>Thinks he os a smartass
>Expects to be taken seriously
>>
>>68030899
It's a gross language tbf
Doesn't even sound pleasant
>>
>>68031053
portuguese is GOAT
>>
>>68031040
I'm not expecting to be taken seriously, I'm just picking on you, you moron.

Now excuse me I have a game to watch.

>>68031053
>>68030899
portuguese does indeed sound awful. brazilian, in turn, sounds beautiful.
>>
>>68031187
enjoy your team while it lasts. you know one day you will have to pay. and its going to be 2007 all over again
>>
>>68031318
Once the stadium is paid (5 years from now), Corinthians will be the Bayern of Brazil. And that's a conservative estimation.

But keep doing your thing, it's entertaining at least.
>>
>>68031464
>5 years from now
Kek its been 2 years and they didnt even paid the first portion.http://blogdoperrone.blogosfera.uol.com.br/2016/04/fundo-da-arena-corinthians-nao-paga-parcela-de-emprestimo-e-espera-acordo/
>>
>>68031464
>Implying corinthians wont be fucked up by lava jato in the upcoming years http://esporte.ig.com.br/futebol/2016-03-22/estadio-do-corinthians-e-citado-na-lava-jato-e-vira-alvo-de-investigacao.html
>>
>>68031571
it was the same mouth foaming when corinthians had a stadium to built and everyone said it wouldn't come out, then it wouldn't come out in time, then it wouldn't be properly tested.

all done, pristine.

>>68031627
not Corinthians. Sanchez and his gang, perhaps yes, hopefully.

If anything the club will be reimbursed.

terrible, isn't it?
lovely horizon corinthians has. poor ABC's.
>>
>The Brazilian quarrel ITT

wew la.
>>
>>68023038
>have a Tory chairwoman
>make donations to Tories
>Tories give you a basically free stadium using taxpayers' money

Fuck West Ham
>>
>>68031757
corinthians will lose the stadium for these two reasons; Wont be able to pay one billion and odebretch is going to seize it. or it will be confiscated by lava jato
>>
>>68031951
Do I really have to remember you how much Corinthians earned last year in tickets alone? How it's a 1/10th of that inflated debt you claim Corinthians has? Or how this debt will slash to a third of what you claim Corinthians will have to pay?
No. Fortunately I don't.

But you are repeating yourself now, to me it's a cue that you depleted your already poor intelligence.
>>
>>68023051
This.
>>
>>68023018
Flamengo and fluminense
>>
>>68032158
>i said it therefore its true
you pulled these "facts" out of your ass, and didnt shown any evidence whatsoever.
>>
>>68032277
search 'corinthians arrecadação/bilheteria 2015'. that's the only number I said and can't care to provide you.

the rest is common sense and logical conclusion, one thing you miss and other thing you can't arrive to.
>>
>>68032277
>>68032363
but that's the end now, for real.

For reasons already mentioned, I'm unwatching this thread.
>>
>>68032363
I searched it. and it was only 31 milion. not even 1/10th of the 1 billion you will have to pay. http://app.globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/publico-no-brasil/time/corinthians/
>>
>>68032397
lying corinthiano BTFO
>>
>>68025827
>claims people calling patriots cheaters are upset at their success
>says Steelers are cheaters simply because they're successful
top kek
>>
>>68023018
Not really, people in our country don't do dishonourable things like cheating or fraud.

The only athlete from Canada that tried cheating was Ben Johnson, but he was a nigger.
>>
>>68023051

The narco trifecta, A/Nal, Aberica, y mill8s
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.