[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now remember that Liverpool replaced Suarez with Balotelli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
You now remember that Liverpool replaced Suarez with Balotelli
>>
File: 1418387116453.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418387116453.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Actually they replaced him with Rickie Lambert

If you're gonna meme, get it right
>>
>11/12 to 13/14

80 League Appearances - 40 Goals

>14/15 to 15/16

36 League Appearances - 2 Goals

What happened lads
>>
>>68021983
Liverpool happened.
He's back at Liverpool now.
Milan didn't want him.
>>
>>68021709
>>68021751

They were trying to replace him with Sanchez, but when Sanchez turned them down they decided to use the money to get Balotelli and Markovic in the hope that one of them would turn out to be good. Lambert was never meant to be anything more than a backup.
>>
>>68022038
>buying Lambert at all

It's like Liverpool got scared at almost winning the league and decided to revert back to mediocrity as quickly as possible.
>>
>>68022038
Sanchez didn't turn us down retard, we were never in for him.
>>
>>68022175
What part of Liverpool do you come from?
>>
>>68022175
rodgers confirmed in an interview he was promised alexis in replacement of suarez and the board jewed him and brought balotelli and shiet instead
>>
>>68021709
This is now a shit replacements thread
>van Persie for Giroud
>>
>>68022038
Yeah but that's not the meme faggot.
>>
File: lamela-wet.jpg (484 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
lamela-wet.jpg
484 KB, 800x600
Bale for this shittard
>>
File: jirpoo.jpg (28 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
jirpoo.jpg
28 KB, 615x409
You now remember Wenger replaced RVP with this donkey
>>
>>68024604
Is he looking up at the previous posts?
>>
>>68024604
what a turd player he is, I'm so glad arselel have to suffer him
>>
File: poopy.jpg (61 KB, 594x433) Image search: [Google]
poopy.jpg
61 KB, 594x433
>>68024617
yes
>>
>>68024646
He's gonna have a goat euro, convince arsene not to sign a true elite, then be his shit self again i guarantee
>>
>you now realise he's still owned by liverpoo
>>
>>68024673
>arsene
>sign a true elite

uh
>>
>>68024867
I was going to counter you, but then I realized

Henry was shit, Vieira was shit, RVP was shit, Pires was okay I guess, Cesc was like two years old and so on.

The only world class players he has signed that I can quickly think of are Cech and Özil. Are there others?
>>
>>68025016
best I can think of

>Overmars
>Gallas

were they even considered elite, though?
>>
>>68021709

All I remember about him is that sick as fuck goal in euro2012 and then him becoming a nobody in the years that follow.
>>
Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert
>>
>>68025345
I don't know, I don't think Overmars was considered elite when he came to Arsenal

But Gallas was elite, at least I saw him as an elite defender.

So three players in his twenty years in charge of a """""""big""""" club
>>
File: moyes goat.jpg (26 KB, 277x370) Image search: [Google]
moyes goat.jpg
26 KB, 277x370
You now remember that Manchester United replaced Alex Ferguson with David Moyes.
>>
>>68025414
Cech shouldn't count. He was past his prime at Chelsea when he was signed, even though he's still a great keeper.
>>
>>68025668
Still the second best keeper in PL this year. I think that should count as elite.

I mean, sure, Wonga could have bought an elite GK a long time ago, but Cech is still elite, even if he is old.
>>
>>68025712
I wish Wenger stops signing so many memes and buys some quality, experienced players. Even it is just for a year.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.