[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can an australian explain the rules of backyard bat-batting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Irvine Austin the GOAT.jpg (83 KB, 636x480) Image search: [Google]
Irvine Austin the GOAT.jpg
83 KB, 636x480
Can an australian explain the rules of backyard bat-batting to me? Shit seems so complex.
>>
Thats a big bat, man
>>
>>68020353
for you
>>
Well if you get rabies you're out obviously
>>
>>68020331

only if you promise to watch our sport
>>
>>68020353
average size bat in Australia m8
>>
wtf it's real and huge
Flying fox lmao
>>
>>68020331
That's not a bat lad
>>
>>68021678
>LOOK AT HOW HARDY AND TOUGH WE ARE MR BIG STRONG AMERICAN

Knit your socks

This "Australia has deadly wildlife everywhere" meme needs to stop. I lived in rural areas for 6 years and I haven't even seen a fucking snake in the wild. The worst I've had is a frog in my toilet once, which I just took a dump on top of
>>
File: KQ3mm2h3Z7-14.png (38 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
KQ3mm2h3Z7-14.png
38 KB, 300x250
>>68022357
>>
That's a weird bat

I'm talking about the bat btw, not the bat that is attached to the bat.
>>
>>68022357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43NHYfbbF20
>>
>>68022357
If a frog could get to your toilet, any other thing can. It's just a matter of time.
>>
>>68022438
The frog just crawled through the plumbing in between shits. There isn't anything else that is going to survive all the water in their and move fast enough to reach my bowl before I flush again
>>
>>68022467
Well it depends of what part of Australia you live.
>>
>>68022530
rural australia, as I said. I'm not going to get a fucking platypus or blue ringed octopus in the dunny m8
>>
>>68022550
>what part of the country do you live in?
>the rural part

You're stupid lol
>>
>>68022467
>There isn't anything else that is going to survive all the water in their and move fast enough to reach my bowl before I flush again
rats can
>>
>>68022927
I just leave rat poison out if I hear them on the roof. They're not really a problem here since most of the animals just eat them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.