[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Two nations of Doxos Xoxoxos make it to the Euro >Inside-cutting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1Albania.jpg (140 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1Albania.jpg
140 KB, 600x600
>Two nations of Doxos Xoxoxos make it to the Euro
>Inside-cutting lowlands of Netherlands don't

Explain yourselves, Dutchbros.
>>
>>68020067
Don't know any of these apart from Cana. Will they get heir shit shoved in?
>>
>>68020087
>Don't know any of these apart from Cana.
Hysaj in Napoli's right back.

Will they get heir shit shoved in?
They will probably park the bus and lose all games 0-1 or 0-2.
>>
>>68020087
they're winning it InchAllah
>>
>>68020067
I'm not joking - I know literally 0/23 players.

How the fuck did they qualify?
>>
>>68020204
A manager who has them play to their strength, and got a couple of players who had almost no chance of making the Swiss squad.
>>
>>68020204
UEFA being a piece of shit and putting two Balkan nations in the same group
Serbia getting shafted after that whole drone thing started by an Albanian iirc
>>
>>68020204
>he doesn't know Lorik Cana

you slut
>>
English know jack shit about football. How is it a surprise that they dont know any Albanians? I guarantee they cant name 5 Portuguese players either, aside from Ronaldo and Pepe, and we are better than them

Albania qualified because of the whole drone thing and because they were the 1st ones to play against Portugal and they won that game. No one else took points from us. That's why they qualified
>>
>Albania vs Switzerland
>3/4 of the players on the pitch are Albanian
>Kosovo admitted to UEFA and FIFA
>another 23 Albanians next tournament

This is worse than the UK having 4 teams mostly made up of England rejects with Irish grannies.
>>
>>68020547
It's funny you claim to be better than England whilst reminding us you lost to Albania in the same post
>>
>>68020731
another 23 if macedonia manages to qualify
>>
>>68020547
carrico
rui patricio
carvalho
veloso
>almeida
>>
>>68020204
We parked the bus
>>
>>68020761
That's a pretty big if though. Then again Kosovo qualifying is an even bigger if.
>>
Obsession.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.