[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euro 2016 fantasy league
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: juanfran.jpg (54 KB, 738x415) Image search: [Google]
juanfran.jpg
54 KB, 738x415
Hey spee

Like many of you, I am also preparing to set my fantasy league team for the upcoming Euro 2016. Who do you field? Any jokers you have a feeling could make it big in the tournament? let's share tips and thoughts.

There is something I can not quite figure out. Who the fuck am I going to place on fullback?

Been trying to look at some of the big teams, follow their matches, check lineups etc. But I honestly can not figure out who they are going to use.

>Spain
Jordi Alba is 100 % starting on LB, but seeing as he is a spineless cunt, I refuse to put him in my squad. But who is on right back? With Carvajal out, it is going to be Aspi, Bellerin or Juanfran, last mentioned who got drafted hours ago for the final squad.
Aspi's season was very much like the rest of Chelseas. Bellerin only just got his debut last match against Bosnia. But even though, do you see either of these going ahead of Juanfran for the starting lineup? Or is it the Atletico fullback who starts on RB?

>Germany
Höwedes was on LB an awful lot for the World Cup two years ago. But it looks like they actually started to use proper LB's; Erik Durm and Jonas Hector. Again, both of these have been playing a handful of matches. Who do you see as starter? And who the fuck do they put on RB?

>France
Sagna, Digne, Debucy, Evra.
Debuchy literally didn't play all of this season. I can not imagine they would want to use him. Digne? Morally right choice imo, instead of the ULTRA-cunt Patrice Evra. But I fear Sagna and Evra are going to start after all. Do you agree? Despite both of them being of age?

>Englel
Is Clyne going to start on that cheeky RB? Or Walker, a part of the GLORIOUS Tottenham squad? And speaking of Tottenham - do you figure Rose is going to sit firmly on that LB, despite a first and shaky performance against the Kebabs?
>>
thats not juan fran thats the tortured poet juan terry
>>
juanfran will start for spain
hector for germany
probably can at rb, maybe mustafi or howedes. just dont pick them
sagna and evra for france
dont pick england defender
>>
>fantasy league
Are you 10 years old you piece of shit?
>>
>>68017954

Please have sex
>>
>>68018044
I can't your mom vagina made my dick so sore, I have to wait a few days my beloved friend
>>
>>68017544
Epic joke
>>
>>68017526
Do players get points for diving?
>>
>>68017526
>Jordi Alba
>a spineless cunt
one of the few who truly cares about his club, fuck off
>>
>>68017526
Juanfran is supossed to be the starter
Azpi is there to play as a LB
also take a look at Nolito, I have the suspect that he will be one of the best players of the euro
>>
>>68017954
>I-i apologize h-heh LEL

>>68018626
I am sure he does. But that does not change the fact he is a diving, cheating rat. He is not continuosly breaking any rules, I'll agree to that. But he is actively making the sport uglier.
>>
>>68018091
god damn that was fucking awful
>>
Link for Euro fantasy league?
>>
>>68019718
I'm using a danish website, sorry flim-senpai-alam
>>
>>68018091
>>68019694
when australia is unimpressed with your shitposting, you know it's time to leave.
>>
>>68019718
League Code: 32515QMH
on http://eurofantasy.uefa.com/
>>
File: anx2.jpg (6 KB, 196x185) Image search: [Google]
anx2.jpg
6 KB, 196x185
okay guys, going with a 3-4-3 lineup with Sigthorsson, Marcus Berg and Vardy as attackers.

how fucked am I?
>>
>>68024819
awful

attack is probably the position you want to spend most on
>>
>>68025404
I changed it to Zlatan, Vardy and Sigthorsson, better?

I beliebe in iceland
>>
>not having Payet
only 8m, plays in the front 3 and is a set piece magician
>not having Mandzukic
8.5m and has a GOAT tier midfield behind him supplying him
>not having Stanciu
Great cheap squad player for 5.5m who scored 14 in 38 for his club last season as a midfielder/winger and has scored 3 goals in 4 games since his NT debut this year. If Romania do well, he'll play a part.
>>
What're the chances of Carrasco starting? He's dirt cheap on tv2 managerspillet.
>>
>>68026090

Rakitic, Mandzukic, Modric took them all
>>
>>68026169
Pls respond
>>
*fart sound*
>>
>>68025768
Iceland just lost to fucking Norway.

Also, regarding Zlatan - he could meme some goals. Italy's defense is probably as solid as it usually is. Belgium is literally western europes Serbia; a national team of individual stars who suck together. Good chances for Zlatan here, as well as against Irelel

Also, even if Sweden qualifies as 2nd from the group, they will go up against the winner of group F, all of which I think they may have a fair chance against.

Also Vardy won't score shit. Sorry m8.
>>
Any ok options for defenders at the 4.0/4.5 price point?

Finding it pretty difficult especially how the official site includes a load of players that aren't actually in the squad and researching the lineups for latest friendlies isn't always the most accurate indicator of who'll play
>>
>>68026933
>Iceland just lost to fucking Norway.
b-but muh Lagerbäck magic
>>
File: team1.png (91 KB, 470x515) Image search: [Google]
team1.png
91 KB, 470x515
okay guys time to post your teams.

this is my team.

tell me why it's trash and how I should kill myself
>>
>>68028220
Lose Kante - defensive midfielders are trash in FF unless there's a crazy bonus points system

Nani is a questionable choice
>>
>>68028340
I'm considering keeping Nani for the first game against Iceland and then subbing him for someone else for round 2 desu

I'll swap kante for someone else wew
>>
File: fan.png (174 KB, 634x669) Image search: [Google]
fan.png
174 KB, 634x669
>>68028220

I fucked up somewhere
>>
>>68028220
>>68028855
why aren't u guys using the official one

*I've since switched Sigurdsson for Payet and cba taking a new screenshot
>>
>>68028220
>Vardy
Should have picked a starter.
>>
>>68028956
I'm Danish and I want to make a league with my friends back home.
>>
>>68028967
Danes are allowed to join too you know!

But ok. Where you from? I dated a girl from Silkeborg who taught me some Dansk
>>
>>68029045
Vestsjaelland
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.