[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euro 2016 Team Ranking according to bookmakers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 17
File: hiljemark.jpg (78 KB, 392x600) Image search: [Google]
hiljemark.jpg
78 KB, 392x600
Odds are from one of the real sharp bookmakers (Pinnaclesports) with odds closer to reality than meme sites such as Paddypower or Williamhill.

> From strongest to weakest (so, most likely to win to least likely to win the Euro 2016)

France
Germany
Spain
England
Belgium
Italy
Portugal
Croatia
Austria
Poland
Sweden/Switzerland
Russia
Wales/Turkey
Iceland
Ukraine/Czech Republic
Ireland/Slovakia/Romania
Hungary
Northern Ireland/Albania

> Groups will end like this according to the odds

> Group A
1. France
2. Switzerland
3. Romania
4. Albania

> Group B
1. England
2. Russia
3. Wales
4. Slovakia

> Group C
1. Germany
2. Poland
3. Ukraine
4. Northern Ireland

> Group D
1. Spain
2. Croatia
3. Czech Republic
4. Turkey

> Group E
1. Belgium
2. Italy
3. Sweden
4. Ireland

> Group F
1. Portugal
2. Austria
3. Iceland
4. Hungary
>>
File: enough.gif (380 KB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
enough.gif
380 KB, 320x176
>>68011921
> tfw when you make a football thread and realize time is past midnight in Europe and only americans discussing handegg and niggerball are still up
>>
>>68011921
Got a £5 each way on France to come First or second. Skybet gives you £3 free bet everytime the team you bet to win the tournament wins
>>
looks right but i have a feeling spain and england are gonna have a bad tournament for some reason
>>
People are seriously hyping France way too much. At the end they won't make it even to semis.

Also I love how this year there are no any big favourites and there are plenty of teams that are considered underdogs that could go far in this tournament .
>>
>>68012043
Yeah, we faced off against Austria a few times recently and imo they are really good. Could definitely beat a team like Belgium or England. I would honestly consider Austria favorites over at least Portugal, and at the very least equals to Italy.

There are lots of decent teams and only 2-3 shitty ones in Albania/NI/Hungary. All of the decent teams like Sweden, Russia, Slovakia, Poland etc could probably go far with some luck and players performing at their best.
>>
>>68012121
don't sleep on hungary. they're one of those teams that have been together a long time (pinter, kiraly, gera,szalai etc.)
>>
>>68012043

This.

France is one big meme.
>>
Might put a cheeky 10'er on Italy.

Idk, just got this feel.
>>
>>68011921
>From strongest to weakest (so, most likely to win to least likely to win the Euro 2016)

No, this isn't what they mean. Odds are determined to encourage certain bets, and if a lot of people start placing bets on teams with lower odds they 'increase'.
>>
>>68012150

This too.

In my book Hungary is 2nd in that group. Iceland and Austria are slightly better, not enough to waltz past them and enough to feel the pressure of having to beat them, while Hungary has no pressure on them and 2 rivals that are well within their killing range.
>>
You know, memes aside England could surprise, these tournaments are never about consistency but I'm not sure if Rooney will be playing up front instead of Kane and Vardy
France will be out in semis
>>
>>68011980
What's your prediction of your starting team for the first game? Do the Swedes still play the 4-4-2 with Zlatan slightly behind a big slow guy and Seb Larsson walking up and down the wing until he's needed for free kicks? Will Kallstrom still start?
>>
Who even watches the Yuros lmao
>>
60 years ago Hungary was the best team in the world. What happened to them?
>>
>>68012243
I'm predicting Hodgson going full retard and playing Rooney as the 10 in a midfield diamond behind Kane and Vardy. He'll butcher every link up and the lack of width will leave them exposed. Dropping Drinkwater for Rashford, along with Kane and Vardy's squad numbers seems to confirm this. Can't wait to see the 9-11 strikeforce for England.
>>
>>68012257
I'm not giving you any information, O'Neill.

nah but Zlatan will play at top together with Marcus Berg against Ireland. Thats all I know for now, our coach hasnt revealed anything else (as far as I know?)
>>
>>68012284
I hope Paddy Power make a Vive le Bantz video for you guys too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLq340eDTCA
>>
>>68012153
Have you not learned your lesson about memes and football yet? (case in point being Lester)
>>
>>68012327
>the rooney is bad meme

bit stale at this point la
>>
>>68012327
>I'm predicting Hodgson going full retard and playing Rooney as the 10 in a midfield diamond behind Kane and Vardy.

But that is the best way to set up England's attack
>>
File: han.jpg (91 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
han.jpg
91 KB, 323x323
>>68012383
Ya, you're right. He'll light this tournament up when Hodgson picks him in midfield.
>>
>>68011921
>Italy
>Not crashing out of the group stage with 1 point
jej
>>
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 1271x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 1271x800
>>68011921
Austria have a better chance of winning than England.
>>
Poland value SURREAL
>>
>>68012030
The fact that we have a shitty team is a good reason
>>
>>68012388
No, best way to set it up is Rooney and Kane up front, bring on Vardy for the last 25 minutes. His pace would destroy teams with tired defences. Don't get me wrong, they'll piss on everyone in their group (except maybe Wales who could get a draw, because they know the English players so well), but Rooney at 10 would be found out by any decent coach with a half competent DM at his disposal.

I also get a feeling one of Vardy or Kane is going to get an injury in the build up. Don't ask me why, I just feel it in my balls. Something in training. An annoying niggly injury, where he stays in the squad, makes a small cameo in one game and looks shit, stays in the squad for the rest of the tournament and then misses the first month of next season.
>>
>>68012517
We lost to Belarus today, and yet still qualified ahead of you. You don't get to have an opinion. If you're going to post at all for the rest of the tournament, just pretend to be English, Welsh or Northern Irish.
>>
Why ant Spain breed a good striker?
>Morata
>my old ass hell uncle Aduriz
>>
>>68012586
Rooney is fucking usleess as a striker nowadays, he always plays his best as an AM. And it's also amusing that you think Wales are the biggest threat to them in their group.
>>
>Modric
>Rakitic
>Mandzukic
>Kovacic
>Halilovic
>Brozovic
>Srna
>Perisic

Literally who can stop them?
inb4 Mexico
>>
>>68012732
Halilovic isnt on the final squad
>>
>>68012674
I think Wales will be extremely motivated for the game and most of their players play in the same league as them, or watch them on Match of the Day every week. Wales are better than Ireland and we drew with England twice recently. This will be the biggest match in these Wales players careers.

Russia on the other hand, have gone to shit, and none of their players will have anywhere close to the level of knowledge on English players the Welsh will. England will beat them 2-0 and it will be totally overblown in the press as a great victory. All the analysis will focus on Rooney at 10 and how great he is there becuase he touched the ball a few times.

Slovakia a shit. I know because they drew with us recently, and it was mostly Paul McShane's fault. We would have won if it wasn't for Shane Long getting injured. Anyone in danger of losing to an experimental Ireland side isn't worth shit.
>>
>>68012350
Well Hamren, I can tell you this much. Ireland haven't really settled on a formation, but it's likely to be a 4-4-2 diamond on paper, becoming a sort of 3-4-1-2 set up in reality.

- Glenn Whelan is at the base of the diamond, but pretty much sits between the centre backs.
- The full backs, Coleman and Brady, pretty much play as wingers, but occassionally defend. I'd barely go so far as to call them wing backs.
- McCarthy will be covering his Everton teammate Coleman's runs and rarely gets forward
- It's not clear who'll be beside McCarthy. If it was September you'd say Hendrick, but he was horrendous against Belarus. If Arter was fit it would have been him, but he didn't make the squad. It will probably be Stephen Quinn.
- Irish meme player Wes Hoolahan will be at number 10. Every time he passes the ball, the Irish fans will cream themselves, because they're retarded.
- Walters and Long are up front, but Walters will drift out to the right wing a lot. It won't win us the game or anything, but he'll tear Martin Olsson apart. They're our two most threatening players, mainly because they run around like dogs chasing the ball and can header really well.
- West Ham's backup keeper Randolph will be in goals

Our team is pretty shit in open play, but Brady has great dead ball delivery. Our centre backs (probably O'Shea and Clark), Long and Walters are dangers in the air.

If we're a goal down with 15 minutes left, provided he's fit, we'll wheel out Robbie Keane, but he won't do anything.

There's your Ireland factfile.
>>
>>68011980
You are a piss of shit my beloved cuck
>>
File: 1464497256913.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1464497256913.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>68013168
i thought northern ireland was in the euros, not eire
>>
>>68012382
There's 2 different types of memes
>1. This team will be BTFO
>2. This team is such a meme they might just do it
>>
File: 1427057262795.jpg (30 KB, 640x748) Image search: [Google]
1427057262795.jpg
30 KB, 640x748
>>68012517
>mfw almost moved to scotland but learned there's muslims now going there in droves
>>
>>68011921
I reckon Belgium will choke and will finish behind Sweden and Italy
>>
>>68011921
>Italy
>6th best odds in the tournament

wew
>>
Russia will finish 4th in my opinion desu
>>
>>68012178
Italy have a point to prove after being shit in the World Cup. They always seem to from good to getting arrogant, getting humbled and then getting good again. I reckon they'll be a contender for sure.
>>
File: anuroop.jpg (38 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
anuroop.jpg
38 KB, 300x450
>>68012383
Ya, you're right. That run against Palace in the cup final is the beginning of a return to form after years of being mediocre and not just an increasingly rare flash of the old Rooney
>>
>>68011921
England and Belgium being rated that high. Every tournament it's the the England can actually succeed meme and it is hilariously pathetic. It's a pity Costa Rica isn't in Europe, I would have enjoyed them giving England more ptsd
>>
>>68012586
>bring on Vardy for the last 25 minutes. His pace would destroy teams with tired defences.
Vardy isn't about speed alone he is mainly about seizing opportunities. Bringing him for only 25 min will reduce the chances of a pass finding him for the counter or him finding a mistake to exploit. England must play a 4-4-2 in this tournament If they want The strongest attack
>>
It's rigged for france after the attacks last year
>>
>>68013515
Have you watched or even seen the squad Italy are playing? Or talked to any Italian on this board about this Italian team? They are fucking shit. Worse than the world cup team
>>
;_;
>>
Give me 1(one) good reason why Belgium won't style all over everyone
>>
>>68017608
They're a meme
>>
>>68012178
>>68013515
This year is probably the worst Italian team EVER, i'd be ok with an exit in the RO16
>>
>>68012007
they're probably only doing that promotion because there's gonna be a huge upset (france/germany gets knocked out early, ROI win it or whatever) cap this
>>
>>68017608
Shit defence and memes
>>
American here but I always root for Switzerland since my mom is swiss, are we any good this year?

Every time I watch xhaka play an international game I want to blow my brains out why is he hyped so much?

Is shaqiri just a meme?

Why are our left and rights backs always so good (rodriguez/lichsteiner)

are there any new talented swiss players that joined since the world cup?
P.S. I probably spelled names wrong but its late at night so too lazy to google
>>
Jesus God Christ please let us beat Turkey, if not I'll bomb Paris
>>
>Ukraine team is picked from 2 clubs

Are they a dark horse?
>>
>>68017618
it's the Euros senpai, every single team in that confederation is a meme
>>
We have no defense, how can we be first?

Home advantage cannot be that big of a deal...right?
>>
>France, Croatia that high
>Czech, Iceland that low

niggas.
>>
>>68013321
Easy there Nigel
>>
>90th minute
>last game of the groups
>need a goal

You know woy will bring on rashford
>>
30 YEARS OF HURT
NEVER STOP ME MEMEING
>>
>>68011921
Hiljemark!
I am from Palermo and I saw every match he played this year. Has he any chance of being a starter?
>>
Bet all your things in WALES
>>
>>68017804
Lewicki and Källström is 1st choice atm but Lewicki has had some injuryproblems. Hiljemark is either 3 or 4 choice as central midfield starter. But we have had alot of minor injuries so he might start.
>>
>>68017722
No one has any defence. Ours is horrible and Germany are playing Can at right back.
>>
This Euro is going to be like the one in 2004. France has no defense, Germany has no Lahm, England is one giant meme, I dont even know who is playing for Italy. Wouldnt be surprised if Croatia or fucking Poland win this.
>>
>>68012292
The rest of Europe stopped being in ruins.
>>
>>68012235
This. The goal is to make it so every team ends up receiving, at least, near the same amount of bets. They don't make odds based on expected results, but rather based on what they feel needs to attract common folk to feel comfortable betting on a team.
>>
Anyone but england lol
>>
>>68011921
Spain
France
Germany/Belgium
England
Croatia
Italy
Portugal
all other suckers
roaches
>>
>>68018855
I would put Portugal over Italy and Croatia
and there's no way Germany is that low
>>
>>68018906
I think the three of them are equally likely to be absolute shit or do a nice EC, pretty random desu
As for Germany, I jut don't feel the magic in the team (maybe bc no Royce) but sure they have the squad to win (and diese defense especially)
>>
>>68019066
no Reus didn't stop them to win the wc though
and they seem the only big team without doubts or problems
and you should look the Italian squad, it's pretty bad
>>
>>68019104
We lost against fucking Poland and Ireland

We lost countless of friendlies ever since the wc win

Germany are shit mate
>>
When JapanNT can join EURO?
>>
>>68019364

when you apologise for warcrimes
>>
>>68019283
>friendlies
>counting shit
>>
>>68018141
>No one has any defence
U sure?
>>
Portugal and Croatia are stronger than Belgium and Italy IMO.
>>
>>68019881

>Croatia

How many times do we have to shit on them for yall to understand
>>
Ingerlandd suprise weww lad... They barely beat Oz. And from the education and enthusiasm of some apart from Jamalls in North London , San Marino will be tough In 5 years..
>>
>>68011921
Could anyone explain that Austria meme to me? Why their bunch of literal whos is higher than our team?
>Lewandowski
>Milik
>Krychowiak
>Glik
>Piszczek
>Błaszczykowski
>defeated Germans in the qualifiers
>have both top scorer and top assistant, and as a team most scored goals in the qualifiers

So who is going to stop us, again?
>>
Where's Netherlands?
>>
>>68013305
wat

source?
>>
>>68011921
official power ranking
1. France/Germany/Belguim
2. Spain/Italy/Portugal
3. Russia
4. Croatia
5. Ukraine/England/Poland
6. irrelevant
>>
Ukraine is West Russia isn't it...
>>
>>68022996
South-West, in fact. Belarus are West Russia.
>>
>>68012292
They never recovered from the 1954 final.

>>68012448
>not qualifying from the group stage with 1 point
jej

>>68013444
>no 3rd place playoff
>4th
wew
>>
>>68022935
>JF
>ABE
Kell surpeese
>>
bookmakers don't decide shit. Their odds are based on what people are betting on which is why there are always meme teams in the top 8
>>
>>68022674
TBF, Lewa is the only top player on your list.
>>
>>68011921
Just like in '98, were gonna poison our way to the top.
Home advantage and all that.
>>
>>68023274
Krychowiak was in La Liga Team of the Season in 14/14, and Europa League Team of the Season 14/15, 15/16. So literally GOAT defender. Glik is currently captain of Torino FC and was chosen for the Serie A Team of the Season 14/15. I would say these two could be called top players. And Milik is next Lewandowski in the making, just watch.
>>
>>68023321
Unfortunately you no longer have the GOAT defence, so you can't.
>>
>Lower than Romania and Hungary
>Literally finished ahead of them in the qualifiers
>>
>whoever wants it more will win
>>
Who has the best midfield this tournament, France?
>>
>>68023321

>France

You better don't get to play us, cause we'd tiki taka you to death (cheeky 1-0)
>>
>>68023583
By a mile
>>
Why wouldn't Iceland win?

Portugal, Austria and Hungary aren't that scary of a group, and if they finish second they'll face the second from group B (England, Russia, Wales, Slovakia) which should be easily beatable. Their morale will be super high and they'll be the absolute underdogs against anyone after that, so they'll Leicester up the Euros, and they have odds of 150 which might require a cheeky tenner.
>>
File: 4664804w-1.jpg (52 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
4664804w-1.jpg
52 KB, 800x539
>>68023615

*forgot obligatory pic*
>>
>Best Attack: England
>Best Midfield : France
>Best Defence: ?
>>
>>68012284
literally >NEVERlande
>>
>>68023583
Spain.
>>
>>68019283

>qualifying games
>relevant

We lost to Slovakia too.

Qualifying for the Euro this time, with 24 teams, is so fucking easy that qualifyer games were meme games.
>>
>>68023615
Spain please
>>
>>68023651

Our fullbacks (Alba and Juanfran) cannot into defend, Ramos fucks up a couple times per game and >Pique is a meme.

Italy's defence looks nice. Don't know about Germany's though.
>>
Since when has this France team proven they can win anything? Up front, you're reliant on Antoine Griezmann, a choke artist until proven otherwise, and middling premier league talent. Olivier Giroud? Really? Pogba's great; who else do you in midfield? Valbuena was the engine behind your WC performance, he's out. And your defense is nonexistent. this team doesn't have an ounce of character. Poland might be a better
>>
>>68011921
Question for a sweden flag: Is the rape by the refugees as big a deal as the media is reporting? Have any of your friends been attacked?
>>
File: 14647973637251.jpg (102 KB, 1024x659) Image search: [Google]
14647973637251.jpg
102 KB, 1024x659
do your team even employ old men?
>>
>>68023627

Funny thing is that it's probably better to finish 2nd in grouo F than 1st, cos the winner gets to play the 2nd of the Belgium-Italy group.
>>
Poland will win.
>>
>>68011921
I feel like Austria is being really underrated
>>
File: laughing_manjpeg.png (177 KB, 1138x1024) Image search: [Google]
laughing_manjpeg.png
177 KB, 1138x1024
>>68023831
>that hairline

It just keeps getting worse every time I see a new photo of him
>>
>>68023848

Both those teams are beatable desu none of the big teams are beyond getting beat by the mid tier teams this tournament
>>
>>68023627
get off the nitrogen gas desu, ur hilarious
>>
France isn't winning. Croatia is dubs confirm
>>
We have the worst defense of the tournament, it's probably below Greece.
You don't win a tournament with a poor defense.
Basically first team that can a minimum will throw us out.
>>
Un-biased non-participant country's top 3 favorites:

1. Germany
2. England
3. France

Outsiders that's really big nations in football but still would suprise most people by winning:
1. Spain
2. Italy
3. Portugal
>>
>>68024024

Yes, but if you get to choose, anyone would rather play whoever's second in group B than Belgium/Italy.

We'll see if Portugal aims for winner or deliberately for runner-up in group F.
>>
>>68023778
Italys defence looks solid but their midfield and attack are dismal.

Germany look a mess all over. Boateng can only do so much and as far as I know they've only picked one natural full-back.

>>68023788
Payet, Lloris and Matuidi are great, they don't have as many world beaters as some other nations but overall they probably have the most solid looking squad.

Spain look garbage, Italy look defensively good but boring as fuck elsewhere, England look a mess, Belgium can fuck off. Portugal are painful to watch in tournaments. Russia and Turkey look shit. Poland are a defensive liability. Austria and Switzerland are getting hyped due to individuals but as a collective they're both average squads.

European football is at a pretty low point.
>>
Lewandowski will carry Poland to the final
>>
>>68024290
Yup I agree.
>>
File: morata.jpg (34 KB, 646x288) Image search: [Google]
morata.jpg
34 KB, 646x288
Spain dominates
>>
Group B; England 1st, Wales 2nd
9/2

Put all your money on it
>>
we will win all of our games 3-2 and there is NOTHING you can do about it
>>
>>68011921
GROUP POWER RANKS
1. D (group of death. spain could choke like WC)
2. B (i think slovakia makes it out)
3. E (just for the memes)
4. C
5. F (Austria will win the group)
POWER GAP
1000000000. A (why the fuck did they give this much home advantage. france 9 pts)
>>
File: p_zlatan-1169.jpg (20 KB, 532x299) Image search: [Google]
p_zlatan-1169.jpg
20 KB, 532x299
>>68024955
you're delusional mate. You had your turn, now it's ours.
>>
>>68019504
We let in Israel from AFC and they've never apologised
>>
anyone who thinks england will get to the semis fell for the "it's our year" meme that brit always push before any major tournament it was the same shit last wc, even portugal will get further than england and we literaly have a 48 year old in your defence who won the CL with porto do you guys even know how long ago that was?
>>
>>68022674
>Błaszczykowski
It's not current year -4 any more. He's gone to shit.

The reason Austria are higher is because you have no left backs and terrible depth. You start both Milik and Lewa, but only have one other striker in the squad, along with a midfielder who can cover the position. You're an injury or two from being JUST tier.

Austria have reasonably decent players in every position, along with Arnautovic, Alaba and one or two other better players. Their goalies are pretty poor though.
>>
File: 1463360998929.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1463360998929.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>68022935
>Russia ahead of Croatia and England
>He's actually this delusional
>>
>>68026533
The right side has gone to shit this season tho. Harnik has reached new levels of JUST and Klein was never that good to begin with. I'm still hopeful that they can have a good game against the Netherlands and get that vital bit of self-confidence, but if they fuck up even more, the left side will have to do all the attacking.
>>
>>68024114
>Outsiders that's really big nations in football but still would suprise most people by winning:
>1. Spain

Fucking Kek
>>
>>68023412
>leliga defending
>>
>>68011921
I might put a cheeky tenner on Belgium
>>
Year of the memes so england will win.
>>
>>68026431
>daily reminder that England didn't make it past the group stage and couldn't even score against Costa Rica
>>
>>68023321

I would be satisfied with the '98 outcome to be honest
>>
>>68015653
this desu
I've been rooting for the Italian NT since the 2000 euros since my NT is shit, but this year they seem handicapped. I honestly can't see them stepping up.
>>
>>68024290
Lewandowski is consistently bottom 3 performers for poland
>>
>>68030191
Yeah except for all those goals he scores for Poland you fucking pleb.

What was the point of your comment?
>>
>>68030322
What goals? Vs Gibraltar? San Marino? He had 3 relevant goals in qualifying. Goals aren't everything either, he plays like ass overall.
>>
File: kornheiser lel.jpg (40 KB, 236x421) Image search: [Google]
kornheiser lel.jpg
40 KB, 236x421
>>68030572
>/sp/ has succesfully convinced morons from Canada and America that attackers scoring goals doesn't matter
>>
How long until Australia gets let in Euro2016 like Eurovision?
>>
>>68025120
no
>>
why are so many sleeping on Austria and why are so many overhyping France?
>>
Northern Ireland are better than Hungary, Romania, Albania and the Republic (losing to Belarus)
>>
>>68030600
Listen buddy, I have watched every, and I mean every single polish national team game since 2002. Every pointless friendly. Even the ones that were obvious money laundering to get free vacations in Turkey for the federation staff in Turkey that consisted of solely polish league and Serbian league players. Lewandowski is pitiful for Poland. Today Lewandowski had 2 chances to pass the ball to the overlapping run, instead he dribbles at the top of the box, fails to breakaway, and kicks the ball in the defenders shins.
>>
>>68030600
>>68030740
Also let's not forget, the goals he scored vs Gibraltar and Georgia (9 of his 13 goals in qualifying) were AFTER we were already up. He isnt even the one that initially broke their defenses.
>>
>>68030780
>tfw David Healy holds the Qualifying goals record with Lewandoski
>Lewandoski shit on shit teams
>Healy scores a hat trick against Spain for little old Northern Ireland to beat the Spaniards

GAWA desu
>>
>>68023412
Milik is Luuk De Jong Tier. Just Watch.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.