[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here are the official convocations for Italy, complete with kit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11
Here are the official convocations for Italy, complete with kit numbers.
Come and have a laugh with me spee, else to quote Benigni and Troisi, nothing will be left to do but cry.

1 Buffon, 2 De Sciglio, 3 Chiellini, 4 Darmian, 5 Ogbonna, 6 Candreva, 7 Zaza, 8 Florenzi, 9 Pellé, 10 Motta, 11 Immobile, 12 Sirigu, 13 Marchetti, 14 Sturaro, 15 Barzagli, 16 De Rossi, 17 Eder, 18 Parolo, 19 Bonucci, 20 Insigne, 21 Bernardeschi, 22 El Shaarawy, 23 Giaccherini
>>
ah la pasts a tuto la pizzierri
>>
Confirmed: Conte is concentrating more on being Chelsea manager than in Euros. He probably doesn't care about being eliminated.
>>
File: 10.jpg (149 KB, 958x539) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
149 KB, 958x539
I cherish the times when we were young and naive, unaware of the dark times waiting for us.

This is it.

This is the unglorious death of what once was one of the most powerful team of the world.
>>
>>68010201
It's funny because your current No.10 is a BR

check my 71
>>
>>68013302

will be for a month and Nobodies remember him
>>
italian diaspora here

>2006 was 10 years ago

just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>68016158
>you will NEVER experience this moment again for the first time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRgUb3S9Yjk

feels fucking terrible man
>>
>anno 2000 + 16
>el shaarawy

Why
>>
Well, with Verratti and Marchisio out, what do you expect?

If those two are fit, you have a great keeper, defense and midfield. What happened to Italy's attacking talent? That's the real problem imo
>>
>>68007876
>Immobile

Fucking Giovinco is better

>inb4 mlels

Look at Gignac, Liga MX has revitalized him.
>>
>>68016467
Giovinco would have been competing with Insigne and El Shaarawy. Both are better than him (Bonaventura is too for that matter and he got cut).
>>
File: BnZES2o.jpg (257 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
BnZES2o.jpg
257 KB, 900x948
>I rate Joe Vinco
>>
>>68016497
Insigne better than Gio hell yes by a lot.

El Shaaraw better than Gio? Eh no not with how inconssitent he has been.
>>
>>68016158
>>68016411
>you will NEVER be a real italian

how does that feel, wogs?
>>
>giaccherini made the squad

Wow. Invisible for a bit
>>
Is Balotelli done forever?
>>
>>68016660
Thats like the only italian player I know.
>>
File: CZKGfaHWkAAM7eJ.png (702 KB, 597x595) Image search: [Google]
CZKGfaHWkAAM7eJ.png
702 KB, 597x595
>>68013302

The real number "10" of Italy is also BR, hue-chan.

What a shame for Italian football, Conte should have called-up Totti or Cassano instead of all these gaijins.
>>
>>68016660

balotelli and giovinco are literally the only italian players i know, not even memeing
>>
>>68016676
>Balotelli
>Italian
>>
how does it feel being italian?
waking up in a city with incredible architecture and history, walking the cobble streets and seeing happy people everywhere
>>
>>68017140
italy is full of snobbish people
>>
When did Italy suddenly turn shit?
>>
>>68017482
Also, where the fuck is Verratti? Isn't he supposed to be the next Pirlo or something?
>>
>>68017491
Ded
>>
>>68017482
After 2012, when the last champions from 2006 died of old age and we realized there was an unbelievable talent void in the replacing generation.

>>68017140
>walking the cobble streets
This is not so nice you know. I mean the flat ones are good and nice, but the old style (tho technically they're newer than the flat roads, since they're medieval and the romans already had flat) kind like pic related are fucking shit to walk onto, it kills your feet.
>>
>>68013302
Brazilians with full blood italian grandparents
>>
>>68007876
>1 Buffon
The moment this guy doesn't make it to the NT will be a very sad one and not only for me alone.
>>
>>68018113
>doesn't make it
Never gonna happen at this rate. He's gonna retire of his own volition before he fails to get the call.
>>
>>68018123
Figuratively speaking. Whether he actually doesn't make it or retire or whatever is not really important at this point.
The thing is, he's about the last one active giants of the football era long gone and when he's gone too nothing will be left for me and you alike.
Shit, I'm tearing up just typing this crap down. Hold me.
>>
>>68018167
>mfw Del Piero
>mfw Nesta
>mfw soon Totti
>>
>>68010201
Motta is based. What are you on about?
>>
File: SquadraMemurra.png (203 KB, 360x510) Image search: [Google]
SquadraMemurra.png
203 KB, 360x510
without Marchisio and Verratti, I can't really see it the other way

it's pretty okay squad, though
>>
>>68019282
Motta is not a 10 role wise, and he was barely based when he played for Inter, nevermind now that he's ancient. He was always excessively slow, his only redeeming virtue his passing skills, can you really see him do anything in the midfield other than act as De Rossi's sub? Jorginho is better than him at literally everything, even at being italian.
>>
>>68019574
>4 3 3
>Gonde
>>
File: Capture.png (221 KB, 345x497) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
221 KB, 345x497
>>68020545
He tried it a couple times. I have no idea why he insists with this retarded 352 when we don't even have good second strikers. If he absolutely wants a 3 men defense, he could at least try pic related.
>>
>>68016671
eder is a striker, weòn
>>
>>68019574
no jorginho senpai
>>
>>68008017
Why do people say this? these are roughly the same players we knew he would call, there are no surprises and this is the team we expected since ever (injuries aside).
>>
>>68007876
you know i dont give a shit about Motta andn his 10, but picking Shitmobile instead of Pavoletti is a suicide
>>
>>68010201

Why don't you guys wake the fuck up then? If every Italian feels that way why won't you do something to fix it
>>
>>68021574
Do you think the FIGC is some sort of national democratic institution? Let me disabuse you of this notion, the federation is a private institution in which the citizens have no voice.
>>
>>68021629
And what are their plans? Do they just not give a fuck there's 4 stars on the crest and that means something?
>>
>>68021645
>Do they just not give a fuck there's 4 stars on the crest and that means something?
probably

I heard plenty of people in AFA don't give a shit as long as they get their money and lots of people pay to see Argentina. For them, managers are essentially scapegoats.
>>
>>68021645
Their plans are to bow to the media and the top clubs any chance they get. Beyond that I doubt they care. I mean after all is it any different in your pro leagues?
Or in any corporation for that matter. Media, stakeholders, and board are the holy trinity of executive officials everywhere. No one cares about customers or results as long as these three are happy.
>>
>>68021530
>there are no surprises
this doesnt make the calls any less retarded
>>
>>68017482
When will Hungary turn unshit?
>>
>>68007876
Verratti didn't make it then?
>>
>>68022156
He got operated upon like two weeks ago, there was no hope to begin with. It's not even certain whether he'll be back for the new season, nevermind the euros.
>>
File: 1464508398753.gif (646 KB, 194x172) Image search: [Google]
1464508398753.gif
646 KB, 194x172
>>68007876
>giach
>>
No Totti, no party.
>>
Why don't teams just name a field player as their 3rd keeper?

>not bringing Totti instead of a third-team keeper who will never be relevant to results

If you're on your third keeper, you're fucked anyway. De Rossi could probably handle that shit.
>>
>>68025136
>If you're on your third keeper, you're fucked anyway.
Why even? All it takes is one injury and an expulsion and you're down to the third. It may be rare but it does happen, are you really gonna risk it? That 23rd benchwarmer is not gonna make the difference, if Gonde wanted to play Totti he'd have brought him instead of Immobile or Bernardeschi.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>Pelle upfront
>>
yall know we're gonna stroll our way through this motherfucker. the team conte has put together is perfect (even better with verratti and marchisio obviously). sturaro is the new gattuso.
>>
>Giaccherini over Bonaventura
>Parolo over Jorginho
>Eder
Can you Italians tell me what the fuck was Conte thinking?
>>
>>68025583
he wasn't
>>
File: lennon.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lennon.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
>>68007876
post yfw italy unlikely and unexpectably knocks the fuck out of Germany just because muh history
>>
dw ragazzo, your team will do fine
>>
>pelle left training with a knee problem today

it's over
>>
>>68025583
>Parolo over Jorginho
Those two weren't in competition. Jorginho's place was taken by Motta.
And Gonde's thinking is, which players do I know best and will make the least amount of problems for me? Which players owe me/are owed favours?
Eder was picked in exchange for staying in Italy. Giaccherini is an old face in the NT. Parolo is an obvious pick frankly, if anything you should be complaining of Immobile (old face), Ogbonna (ex Juve), Sturaro (ex Juve).
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.