[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Le speedy mong has 3 years with Madrid and two (2) la decimas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 505363188.0.jpg (120 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
505363188.0.jpg
120 KB, 1310x873
Le speedy mong has 3 years with Madrid and two (2) la decimas

Cristiano has 8 years and only title more

Do you think execs notice the difference im quality? Do the fans notice it?
>>
>>68006873
>you now remember people rating nerman over bayol
>>
I don't watch the RM games, and I've always held the view that Bale is not a standout player in the team if even good enough.

Can somebody, preferably spanish, without a bias and has some personal and knowledgeable insight tell me your opinion on Bale's contribution to the team?
>>
>>68006884
>le run at higher velocity than his opponents man
>good
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 1200x630
yeah but bayol is balding and penaldo isnt
>>
>>68006987
He is barbosinha, just let it go.
Neymar isn't that bad but he is already showing signs of that stupid attitude Brazilians always show when they are successful.
>>
yeah real madrid would totally win la undecima with those 0 UCL goals from bale

also, bale joined real madrid in a much better scenario than when ronaldo did

in other words, kys op
>>
>>68007063

>also, bale joined real madrid in a much better scenario than when ronaldo did

Lies Ronaldo had the best manager in the world MOU guiding him and his team and they failed to win the CL.
>>
>>68006884
Neymar is better than Bale...
>>
>>68007012
Bale has gotten implants.

His hair is looking better these days,
>>
>>68007265
>best manager in the world
>>
>Bale is responsible for their increased success whereas Ronaldo is to blame for their trophy drought

OP, what kind of logic is this?
>>
>>68007298
That picture is from the semis, that's how he looks now

He hides his bald spot with the bun but he's balding
>>
Has anyone got that picture showing who Ronaldo scored his CL goals against this season
>>
>>68006873
La decima means The Tenth you mong.

He's won one (1) la decima and will only ever win one.
>>
>>68007434
OP's native langage is Spanish, he's memeing you smartass
>>
>>68006987
>>68007286
>robinho 2.0 is better than bayol
fucking sudacas
>>
Same as Isco. 3 years and 2 decimas.

When will Hondurans notice Isco as a Superhero and the reason behind the club success?
>>
>>68006977
He really stepped up his game on the second half of the season. He was RM's best player on the pitch on the CL final until his legs gave out.
>>
>>68007766
Bale scored and assisted a goal in both CL finals
>>
>>68006873
>two la decimas

Wow, 20 Champions League Titles!
>>
>>68007887

So has Ronaldo. Only that in the every other average game, surely not as flashy as a Final but with the 3 points at stake, it's Ronaldo rather than Bale the one that shows up and bags the 3 points. And that's why he's the top goal scorer.

Don't get me wrong, Bale is an excellent player but Ronaldo being 100% (which he wasn't in the Final, he just came out so-so of an injury) is, still, clearly the best.
>>
In both Champions finals Bayol has scored or assisted the key goal and Cristiano stole the moment from him
>>
>>68007434
>>68008123
Nací hablando español, porque mejor no discuten de Bayol y Cristiano en su idioma de negros y me dejan el español a mi
>>
>>68008654

Bayol actually scored the goal in the final, Ramos didn't touch it.
>>
>>68008146
>>68008654
Do the Spanish media rate Bale? It's always nice to see British players doing well outside of the EPL
>>
>>68006977
>preferably spanish

but they are the most biased ppl with regards to futbol. they follow whatever shitty team they love to the death
>>
>>68006873

I love hearing about Real Madrid and how they won 10 fucking CLs at once every time they win another one. Like you don't win 10+x everytime you win another CL. You just win that one. Ronaldo has not won "decima" champions leagues. He's won 2. 2. Two. Deux. Dos. Due. With RM. Not fucking 11.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.