[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do brawls like this happen in the UK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: 1464709949741.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464709949741.webm
3 MB, 480x270
How often do brawls like this happen in the UK?
>>
I think that's eastern europe

firms meeting up to fight still happens in the UK but nobody really films it because the police will identify you and ban you from attending matches and put you on a no-fly list if they think you are going to watch football in another country.
>>
>no formation
>no commander or bearer
>breaking the lines immediately
>no cavalry

2/10
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPd1HlGYBY
>>
>>68005248
too bad they can't fight back against muslims.
>>
>>68005248

That isn't the UK
>>
>>68005346
they are danes and swedes fighting in southern sweden
>>
>>68005248
Not the UK retard.
>>
>>68005248
Not often, most of them have been priced out of going to football matches now or are already banned.
>>
>>68005373
Why don't they save their petty arguments and fight the migrants?
>>
File: skub pro.jpg (105 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
skub pro.jpg
105 KB, 500x458
When Anti-Skubbers chat shit.
>>
>>68005421
there's clearly a few immigrants in that fight
>>
Why don't EPL fans show this much passion?
>>
File: nigs.jpg (558 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
nigs.jpg
558 KB, 1200x628
>>68005454
>immigrants
>>
>>68005500
is that London?
>>
Looks like a bunch of white niggers to me.

Cumskins when will they learn?
>>
>>68005322
epix dude XD
>>
Holy shit.

I'm from Mercer County NJ and would fucking love to roll like this and beat the fuck out of invading Giants fans. I'm dead serious. A street full of my kind wearing green would send a much needed message to these invaders.
>>
>>68005462

Because our police are completely on top of it, especially on away fans, they'll know exactly where you are at all times, probably have some undercover cops following the pack etc, they have cameras that can identify you from like a mile away.

It still happens now and then though, especially on European away days where the police are shite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3I_QwGPrz0
>>
>>68005462
the epl is for plastic casuals
>>
>>68005248
The fighting is all they have because their peasant football leagues are diabolical. That's Russia where it's either Zenit or that paki club that bought Eto a few years back.
>>
>>68005248
this is from germany, one firm is from frankfurt and i forget the other one

yes it happens often because they'd set up a "meeting" before or after games
>>
>>68005612
>>68005282
nice police state you've got
>>
>>68005636
That's a good thing in this case, stop pretending like you'd be fighting you cumskin pussy faggot
>>
File: oy.jpg (7 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
7 KB, 176x176
All too easy.
>>
>>68005652
oh look another faggot white kid on 4chan pretending to be a nigger

kys rn
>>
>>68005652
Why are you pretending to be a nigger on the internet aspie
>>
>>68005673
why do people say kys on the internet? has anyone actually ever taken offense to anyone ever saying that? I guess teenagers who do not have developed enough control over their emotions may feel some sort of 'hurt' but no chance any adult over 20. I think its a lazy insult.

What age are you yank?
>>
>>68005517
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/01/politics/obama-pledge-10000-syrian-refugees-falling-short/
>>
>>68005673
>>68005700
>white trash play pretending they're tough
>>
It happens everuy day here
>>
>>68005719
it is a lazy insult but i couldnt be bothered coming up with anything better
>>
>>68005636
You have to understand that people routinely got stabbed or battered half to death. Multiple slashed faces per game, distress flares fired into crowds on the street. Darts and sharpened coins were regular inside grounds. Eventually people died. It got well out of hand and they had to impose control or the game was fucked.
>>
>not a single KO

what gives?
>>
>>68005985
slav ice chins.
>>
>>68005291
Give the Reds some credit. They broke the Skins' center, pushed the advantage and forced them to regroup while snatching up stragglers and small groups on the flanks, letting a kind of rolling wave rotation of the initial vanguard fall off to take the rear while the fresh fighters at the back replaced them. Hell, just look at them signal the man in the front that the rear is secure so he can keep fighting.

They never let the Skins break the flanks and always took out those left behind. Superior tactics and coordination won the day.
>>
>>68005719
Whenever I see it a do a little fist bump, because I just picture the person at the other end of the message spewing with rage. Stumped. Totally defeated and with nothing left to give.

It's the ultimate, flawless victory. It's confirmation you have destroyed a person mentally and emotionally.
>>
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who unironically think race has anything to do with behavior

Whew I'm laffin, senpai
>>
>>68007050
niggers will never be able to play this game because theres similar numbers on both sides and they dont pile up and murder those who fall
>>
>>68005596

Go tell your crew to meet up at the nearest Wawa. It's almost hoagiefest.

Also, the Eagles haven't won shit since Norm Van Fucking Brocklin.
>>
>>68005950
This wouldn't happen if you had guns. Im serious.

And dont meme and say it would be a shootout. Guns help fistfights stay fistfights. No one goes around fighting with darts and knives here. Fuck.
>>
>>68005612
>, they'll know exactly where you are at all times, probably have some undercover cops following the pack etc, they have cameras that can identify you from like a mile away.

Saw some documentary on a reporter infiltrating the Chelsea headhunters, even going as far as getting a Chelsea tattoo on his arm, just to gain acceptance, and the police reports on following the ultras was pretty impressive, despite your legal system allowing them to get away with their crimes in the end.
>>
>>68007318
There are guns here

Just that people don't use them because it's fucking retarded and will only land you 15 years in prison
>>
>>68007318

I mean you say that but then some idiot gets too butt hurt about being smacked proper and decides to go on a shooting spree.
>>
>>68005631
I thought they had more sense there. Not angry, Germany, just disappointed.
>>
>beat the life out of each other over a gay ass sport
>cant do anything to stop being literally overrun by third world human garbage

Bravo Europe.
>>
>>68005500
i really wish this country would stop accepting people from war torn countries. east europeans, west africans, east asians, southeast asians, carribeans, south americans, etc im okay with just about all immigrants but with middle easterns and east africans theres no telling what theyve done back home and what they are capable of doing. they are so violent and combative and uncooperative and unwilling to integrate its crazy
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (114 KB, 699x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
114 KB, 699x800
>>68007358
Sounds like hes the real winner senpai
>>
>>68005248
This is pathetic.
>>
>>68005248
>shirts v skins
>>
fook millwall m8
>>
>>68007777
Its by design.
The elite are trying to completely destroy any sense of unity or cohesion in Western countries.

These 'refugees' can be considered biological weapons against the native citizens.
>>
Classic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9z1MnAfp0
>that song
Title is wrong tho.
>>
FYI these are Chelsea and United fans before the big match

England has some of the most hardcore fans in the football world
>>
That's HIF+FCK vs GAIS or some shit I think. Can't remember.
>>
While these sissy white """"""men""" pretend to be tough, tyrone and muhammad are back home showing their wives how a real man acts l0l
>>
>>68005248
>that handshake at 1.32

le classy hooligans
>>
imagine the absolute shame of getting sat down on your arse in front of the away section in your own stadium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSYmeRTWl-k
>>
>>68007884

It's what kind of people you allow in, you also let in their culture. There are loads of Chinese, Hindus etc in the UK but you never hear about them because they don't cause trouble.
>>
File: IMG_20150306_202433.png (302 KB, 584x818) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150306_202433.png
302 KB, 584x818
>"Firms"
>aww yeah mate w-we're cadet b-branch
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.