[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gasol doesn't even want to go to Brazil due to zika
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 16Rio2016_logo.jpg (17 KB, 460x268) Image search: [Google]
16Rio2016_logo.jpg
17 KB, 460x268
>Gasol doesn't even want to go to Brazil due to zika
>Epidemologists are going to accompany mexicans athletes
>Various americans teams have stopped their training due to zika
>Extra security to the athletes due to the dangerous it is

What a nice olympics we have ahead.
>>
File: 1448415513207.jpg (42 KB, 357x330) Image search: [Google]
1448415513207.jpg
42 KB, 357x330
Nothing will happen
>>
Nothing will happen
>>
File: $_35.jpg (11 KB, 255x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
11 KB, 255x300
There's no need to be upset.
>>
>World Cup 2014
>Oh my god it's brazil everyone will get murdered and raped
>Nothing happens

Literally use a repellent and you'll be fine.
>>
>>68005265
People weren't swimming in AIDs water during the World Cup and there wasn't an easy disease to get from mosquitoes.
>>
ONE HUNDRED EXPERT SCIENTISTS SAID IT SHOULD NOT GO AHEAD
>>
I genuinely had forgot there were olympics this year

they seriously need to cut down the number of events
>>
>>68007680
Yeah and not remove valid ones like fucking wrestling
>>
>>68007753
But anon horse dancing, ball and ribbon dancing, and modern pentathlon are very valid sports :^)
>>
Chechen terrorists threatened to attack the Sochi games and nothing happened. If anything, it will just be a massive failure like those ones due to the awful planning by the committees. They were still finishing construction on things like a month out in 2014 I remember.
>>
Hopefully the prices will go down so I can go on holiday to hueland this winter...fuck Zika, I'm not a pregnant woman
>>
>>68007753
what did they say was the reasoning behind that?
>>
literally nothing will happen,
>>
Nothing will happen
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.