[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he do more or less than one year lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: r33.jpg (73 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
r33.jpg
73 KB, 620x372
Will he do more or less than one year lads?
>>
Koksal? What did he do now?
>>
>>68000506
Isn't he in murka for the Copa America at the moment?

Also
>Spain punishing anyone for tax evasion

lel no
>>
Few months ago some Spanish poster said they have such a backwards laws that 1 year prison sentence doesn't even exist if you have no previous wrong doings. Besides rich people don't go to jail. Will hurt his image if found guilty but doubt he ever cares. He just wants to pass ball to Suarez and go balls deep in Antonella.
>>
>>68000506
infintely less, like 0 years
>>
Is tax evasion an sport in spain?
>>
>implying they'd convict the biggest sports star in the world
>>
>>68001217

It'd be shooting themselves in the foot anyway. Make him pay what he owes, give him a hefty fine and keep collecting the massive amount of tax money he has to pay.
>>
>>68000506
He's pretty much got infinite money, why wouldn't you just pay the tax and be done with it?
>>
>>68001326
You don't just pay taxes when you live in Spain.

It's not the Iberian way. The way I see it he just integrated really really well.
>>
>>68000506
Less, namely no time at all
>>
You are in a Spanish prison and just got Messi as your cellmate. What do you do?
>>
File: englishman.png (55 KB, 155x179) Image search: [Google]
englishman.png
55 KB, 155x179
Why do barca players insist on not paying their taxes?

I mean its not like they are not getting payed very handsomely as it is.

Oh well, when the revolution comes there is gonna be plenty of decorations for the light polls
>>
>>68000506
Why tax evade? How can you even be that greedy? Fucking hell it's depressing.
>inb4 murrikans
>>
>>68001684
B-but I didn't know what I was signing
I don't even speak spanish correctly
>>
>>68001232
this, just like what they did with Mourinho
>>
>>68000511

underrated post
>>
>>68001684
i actualy believe it's all his father doing
Messi is a borderline retarded manchild who only cares about playing football with his friends
>>
>>68002260
You should try using the Harry redknapp defense of I'm too stupid to intentionally evade taxes
>>
Paying tax is for poor people, if I were told I'm getting paid £350,000 a week then I damn well want to take home £350,000 and not a penny less.
>>
>biggest name in the world
>literally more recognizable than the king of england
>ever getting jail time

kek no
at most he will have to pay a small fine less than what he owed in taxes
>>
How much money did Florentino spend to have his name leaked late in the season?
>>
>>68001479
This tbqhwyf
>>
>>68001623
drop the soap ofc
>>
>>68005262
Why are you describing Ronaldo? This post about Messi... Smh with these niggas
>>
>>68005316
>Ronaldo
never heard of him
>>
>>68000531
Yeah but he took a day off from training to fly to Spain for the hearing
>>
>Taxes

Kek just use loopholes and don't pay shit. Fuck the state.
>>
>>68005316

>implying "Messi" is not the most powerful name on earth

http://www.battypost.com/africa/lionel-messis-name-saves-a-man-from-death-in-nigeria/

>Messi's name save a man from death in Nigeria
>the man shouted "Messi Messi Messi!" while enduring several beatings by Nigerian bandits
>upon hearing Messi's name, they stop
>they release him thanks to the GOAT
>>
>>68005316
Ronaldo retired years ago
>>
>>68001036
yes, it's the only time Messi will ever come in first
>>
>>68000577
>He just wants to pass ball to Suarez and drink Sprite
>>
>>68005316
I think its a great shame that Ronaldo didn't play in the CL finals. Such an important game, you'd think he'd start it or at least get subbed on around the 60th minute as an impact sub of sorts.
>>
>>68001655
They don't believe they are a part of Spain, therefore they shouldn't pay taxes to them
>>
>>68005371
>You will never be so based that your name can save niggas from death
>Your name will never give life
Feels bad man
>>
>>68005433
Reminder Catalunya pays the highest taxes and generates the most income in Spain
I'd be mad too if all these pro Madrid faggots were leeching off my sweat

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/20/catalonia-tax-burden-independence
>>
>>68001655
>che
>>
>>68005483
>"Almost all motorways in Catalonia have tolls, but our money goes to building toll-free roads across the rest of Spain"
>"We pay Swedish-style taxes but have Senegalese-style public services."
That's disgusting tbqh, they need a tea party and trump
>>
>>68005483
>>68005566
Please don't trust any word in that article. The taxes are the same for all Spaniards
>>
>>68001655
because if they did pay taxes they'd be earning less than they would if they played for an English club, for example.
>>
>>68006690
t. Andalusian on disability
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.