[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cleveland/Lebron lose again or 18-1 Basketball edition Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1338232255920s.jpg (4 KB, 173x178) Image search: [Google]
1338232255920s.jpg
4 KB, 173x178
Cleveland/Lebron lose again

or

18-1 Basketball edition

Which would be the funnier outcome?
>>
Warriors losing. There comes a point where you lose so much in the finals no one even cares that much anymore. Not. A huge difference between 2-5 and 3-4
>>
cLEAVEland loses and LeBeta walking out on them, again, desu
>>
isis bombing the finals
>>
It's always funnier when Cleveland doesn't win..

The Thunder already put to rest this "best team of all time" bullshit with the Warriors... They are beatable, and nothing about them losing is all that funny, especially since they won last year.

But Cleveland swimming in a sea of salty tears? That shit's hilarious.
>>
Lebron finding a way
>>
Cleveland winning 3 of the first 4 games and then losing 3 times
>>
The odds of LeCuck failing to get one for da land is 1/1, or 100%
>>
Cleveland has deeper lore, I love the salty ass fans, Lebron's Finals losing record worsening, and people like Stephen A. Smith having to create excuses for another Finals loss.

Golden State loses and its nowhere near the impact of 18-1 or even Cam getting upset
>>
>>68000355
i wouldnt be able to handle legod going 2-5 and will end my life live for /sp/ if it happens
>>
>>68000355
LeBron losing yet again and inevitably leaving Cleveland once more would be fucking incredible
>>
>>68000423
>In some alternate universe Lebron has won all 7 straight trips to the finals.

Damn son...
>>
>>68000432
This.
>>
do people actually think gsw losing will be anywhere close to the level of 18-1. they are on completely different levels
>>
>>68000474
It's not on the same level but it's the closest comparable.
>>
>>68000384
kek
>>
>>68000509
Are you literally retarded?
>Canada
What am I asking?
>>
>>68000474
>>68000525
It's not that far off really. GSW have the best record in NBA history if they lose it's understandably the biggest upset ever.

18 - 1 is all decided by one game match-ups so miracles are likely to occur.

In a 7 game series there is no miracle. The better team wins just about all the time. GSW are the better team and proved it with the best record of all time so if they lose.. you get the point.
>>
>>68000587
There's really no comparison though, undefeated is much heavier. Not to mention that the Cavaliers are very strong, while the Giants were a "mistakes into miracles" team.
>>
>>68000624
>while the Giants were a "mistakes into miracles" team

Yes but that sports is set up so that miracles are much more likely to occur and being undefeated in general is more difficult.

A 7 game series there is no miracle. I don't care how 'good' the Cavs are. If they beat the team that beat the bulls record in the WESTERN conference then that is the biggest choke job ever by the warriors.
>>
>>68000632
>>68000587
the nba is the weakest its been in a long time. the only raison the gsw are doing so well is because the other teams are too shit to counter their meme tactics
>>
>>68000654
They'll figure it out next year. Injure one of the faggots
>>
>>68000654
They were down 3-1. The league may be weak in average but some teams stand up really tall.
>>
>>68000355
Cleveland loosing.

/sp/ would both go full
>LeBeta
>LeFlop
>LeChoke
>LeCuck
>LeCramp
>LeChuck
>LeBald
>LeFail
>LeBronze
>LeBrick
>Le2-5

and be analdevastated by Golden State winning

twice the fun
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.