[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally the equivalent of the wwe can you even believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
>literally the equivalent of the wwe

can you even believe people thought this was a real sport at one point
>>
>>67999639
where is this poll so I can vote yes on it?
>>
File: laughing god.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
laughing god.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>who cares I'm watching hockey
>4%
>>
>>67999663
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/golden-state-warriors-rigged-fixed-adam-silver-oklahoma-city-thunder-conspiracy-053016
>>
How do you explain the Spurs when it comes to rigging? For what purpose?
>>
HOCKEYFAGS BTFO
>>
OKC/Clippers a couple years ago was pretty good rigging
>>
>>67999639
some of silver's words
>we do the best we can
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>67999705
Holt-caterpillar-texas money. Mavs were t going to overpower the Cowboys in dal, had to go for the sa/austin market

They even gave cuban a ring to shut his ass up.
>>
>equivalent of wwe

At least wwe stories are decent sometimes
>>
>Be NBA.
>Hold NBA draft lottery.
>Make the lottery process completely private.

>Be NBA and NBA refs.
>Curry is your golden boy.
>Never call illegal screens for GSW.
>Donkey Green never gets called for fouls.
>Don't suspend him for kicking Adams in the balls.
>PURE COINCIDENCE that they win three straight.
>>
>>67999824
>this flag
I know it's late at night when australia shitposts
>>
>>67999824
that's why i voted "only certain games".

now, time for my inner autistic response.
What is the definition of "rigged"? if we define "rigged" as anything which intentionally goes against rules or a precedent to reach a desired outcome, then some games are certainly rigged. Anytime an official doesn't make a call, but in the same situation does make the call, you have a rigged game by our definition.

Google defines "rigged" as:
manage or conduct (something) fraudulently so as to produce a result or situation that is advantageous to a particular person.
By this definition, shit's still rigged.
>>
>>67999860
yea its rigged. when draymond gets to chimp out every game and not get thrown out its rigged, when anyone so much as touches curry and gets a foul its rigged, when the memiors set illegal screens every game and not get fouled for it its rigged.
>>
>>67999824
every owner is present at the lottery along with an audit company and the put the entire video of the process up after its done. you can see it for yourself but they dont show it live because its incredibly boring
>>
>warriors will win
>>
>>67999883
okay so basically you're saying all the owners get together with a company, and it's not live. I don't know how that isn't jewish sorcery. the players don't know what's up except the superstars so it looks real as shit to everyone
>>
>>67999824
You didn't even mention Motumbo knowing the winner early, or the Facebook post confirming the finals before the game happened.

All purely coincidence. Just one halpy coincidence after the other
>>
>>67999860
Rigging/favouritism might be subconscious, especially in high pressure situations like refereeing. There might not be an institutional instruction to favour the warriors but there's certainly some bias
>>
who else voted hockey?
>>
>>67999952
I-I did.
Seriously though
Stanley cup playoffs are so much fucking better
>>
>>67999916
ownerd/gms/reporters/ernst and young are present and its recorded but its literally a chinese guy drawing balls for why would anybody watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sa7KR5X1F4
>>
it wasnt scripted faggots KD IS CURSED BY THE BASEDGOD
>>
File: 1464227392170.jpg (111 KB, 1344x634) Image search: [Google]
1464227392170.jpg
111 KB, 1344x634
>>
>my team didn't win so it's rigged
>>
>>67999926
>>67999952
>watching the blandley cup finals
>not falling asleep
>>
>>68000041
m9 my team is the warriors, it's obviously rigged for the better teams otherwise we'd see actual upsets.
>>
>>>67999999
>>
>>67999824
people ignoring that the thunder were getting the most egregious calls and no calls I've ever seen is hilarious, and its just because you guys hate golden state, its not rigged, and if it was, it woulda been for the thunder so they don't gotta drop some basketball reasons on some poor team when KD tries to leave OKC.

like really, the thunder were on the receiving end of some of the most blatant shit I've ever seen in the spurs series and the warriors series, its just that they choked it away, only OKC is to blame, this team can't win til they stop the hero ball shit, any time you go into the 4th with a close game OKC just shoots itself in the foot
>>
>>68000067
did you even click the link and see the evidence that the final schedule was posted a day ahead

>warriors fans this quick to defend their memechuck team
>>
>>68000000
>>
>>68000092
nigga everyone knew OKC was done when they lost game 6, get that shit outta here, GSW odds were at 70% for game 7, also I don't even really like golden state, and its not because of the 3 ball, its because they are impossible to watch because all they do is turn it over and the only reason they overcome this massive problem is because of how godlike the 3 shooters are
>>
>>68000067
Yeah seriously, how did Adams not get suspended for allowing Draymond Green to kick him in the balls not once but TWICE. It's fucking egregious to not allow a black man act like a mad gorilla all the time! The NBA is so rigged! Anyone who wins a game vs the Warriors is proof of this. They are the best team ever and shouldn't ever lose.
>>
>>67999883

Good goy, there's absolutely nothing going on behind the scenes.
>>
>>68000133
>statistics matter
yeah ok nigger statistics don't mean shit in the playoffs, just ask the Thunder who beat the Spurs prior
>I don't like them
nice opinion faggot
>memechucking is godlike
3 strikes you're out
>>
>>68000092
schedules are always released early. raptors finals game 1 and 2 tickets were available for pre order too just in case
>>
>>68000166
the fuck kinda post is this lmao
>>
>>67999970
Usually yeah, not this year.
>>
>>68000177
nice banter, 8/8
>>
>>68000137
nah drayboon def shoulda been suspended, but that doesn't erase all the stupid shit that was being called in favor of the thunder, dipshit, and the league said they didn't want to influence another series like they did back in the day when they suspended amare, so it is what it is
>>
>>68000166
Wow this is one ass ravaged Thunder fan, it must have hurt seeing Curry dance on your home court and trying to convince yourself it was just re regular season so it didn't matter
>>
>>68000186
This year has been great though. The fucking shorks are doing it and the Tampa-Pittsburgh series was fantastic. It's finally not chicagowinslol and LAwinslol for once
>>
>>67999639
that's what you get when Jews run a league. Apehoop fans are cucks. Good little goys watching the large black rubbing on each other. Fucking disgraceful.
>>
Of course it's not rigged. You'd have to be an idiot to believe that.

Tinfoilers claim the NBA is rigged because the NBA has all the incentive in the world to. The NBA wants to see its most popular teams and players do well to generate the most ratings and therefore the most profit, the story goes. But the facts do not support and contradict this belief under scrutiny not wrapped in tinfoil.

First off, there really isn't any mechanism in place that would allow them to effectively rig it. There are dozens of NBA referees and then dozens more people directly and indirectly over them. There are just too many weak links in the chain for something to not go wrong. That alone really destroys the idea referees are getting orders to act in a certain way.

Besides, that would be a legal nightmare for the NBA. You do realize that the whole Tim Donaghy fiasco was kicked off by the FBI, right? They would fuck the NBA in the ass if there was any whiff of their involvement in such a thing.

And then to believe your nonsense you have to disregard the fact that the NBA is owned by the 30 team owners and that many of the changes to the league over the last decade and a half have been about making things better for small-market teams. Why the hell would the owners of the Bucks want to make sure LeBron gets to the finals every year?

Yet even if the NBA were trying to influence things in their favor, clearly they're not very competent at it. Why have the Spurs, one of the smallest markets and considered boring by fans whose playoff appearances bring in some of the worst ratings, so successful? Why have the Knicks sucked for even longer? Why did David Stern (at the behest of angry owners) nix the trade that would have sent Chris Paul to the Lakers?

There just isn't any teeth to the "NBA is rigged" belief. It's fueled purely by butthurt by those whose teams suck ass or failed.
>>
>>68000883

you're taking it too seriously

people dont really believe this shit
>>
File: confirmed.png (380 KB, 599x456) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.png
380 KB, 599x456
Just took the poll. Silver BTFO
>>
>>68000171
I get that the games are scheduled early but the schedule said GSW before they had won the series.

>canacucks in charge of reading
>>
>>68002053
make the hockey 100% and post in /hoc/
>>
File: hoc.png (383 KB, 599x456) Image search: [Google]
hoc.png
383 KB, 599x456
>>68002277
That wasn't even photoshopped. I literally just took the poll and that's what I got.

But I could replicate it.
>>
>>68002277
checked
>>
OKC HAD 184 FTA COMPARED TO GS 157 GAMES 1-6

IT WAS RIGGED FOR OKC AND THEY STILL LOST AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68005129
It's at 3 percent now you fucking cuckpuck fan
>inb4 oh shit "Yes absolutely" went up to 42%
>>
>>67999791
And who was their finals opponent? A team with lelbron that'd been in the finals several times and it a rematch of 2006, yeah I'm sure Mark Cuban was the most vocal owner so they shut him up that way
>>
>>67999639
The whole point of wwe is for entertainment, the competitors know it's a joke
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.