[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is a list of every NOC country that have not yet qualified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: rio-2016.jpg (129 KB, 702x370) Image search: [Google]
rio-2016.jpg
129 KB, 702x370
Here is a list of every NOC country that have not yet qualified for a sport in the 2016 Olympics. This does not include athletes invited to promote sport in the countries listed.

Number in bracket is worldwide population ranking

>Afghanistan (48)
>American Samoa (189)
>Andorra (187)
>Bangladesh (8)
>Belize (172)
>Bhutan (161)
>Brunei (170)
>Burkina Faso (60)
>Central African Republic (118)
>Chad (72)
>Comoros (160)
>Equatorial Guinea (154)
>Federated States of Micronesia (158)
>Guam (180)
>Guinea (74)
>Kiribati (180)
>Kosovo (148)
>Laos (107)
>Liechtenstein (192)
>Macedonia (144)
>Madagascar (56)
>Malawi (66)
>Maldives (173)
>Malta (169)
>Marshall Islands (189)
>Mauritania (132)
>Nauru (197)
>Nicaragua (109)
>Pakistan (6)
>Palau (195)
>Sierra Leone (105)
>Solomon Islands (163)
>South Sudan (75)
>Suriname (166)
>Swaziland (156)
>The Gambia (147)
>Timor-Leste (155)
>Tuvalu (196)
>Yemen (47)

Does this show that South Asians are the least athletic people on the planet?

Fucking refugees even have an Olympic athlete qualified
>>
all those future parents of potato kids
>>
Isn't a lot of qualifying still taking place? I know with countries like Afghanistan they do well in shooting events and things that aren't super-duper athletic
>>
>>67998589
Yeah qualifying for a lot of sports actually end in July, which is why I added yet.

How the fuck do countries with the 6th and 8th highest populations not yet have a qualified athlete who got there on their own merit?
>>
>>67998641
With Bangladesh you can reason they they basically have the same genetic make-up as the 1 billion+ Indians to their west and similar enough to the Chinese and other Asian countries surrounding them. They should have someone but it's like understandable with all the competition in things like ping pong or badminton they should be decent at.
>>
File: 1.png (48 KB, 1317x467) Image search: [Google]
1.png
48 KB, 1317x467
>>67998525
>Bangladesh
>>
>>67998763
Good thing popping out kids isn't a sport, Vomit-colored Japan somehow has more people than Russia in any area the size of Iowa.
>>
>>67998827
You realize like 85% of Russia is inhospitable tundra, right?
>>
>>67998763

Is Bangladesh basically India with even more shit and even less to be proud of?
>>
>>67998955
They are several levels below that
>>
>>67998955
They also are one of the only countries in the world outside of North America to frequently experience tornados.
>>
>>67998589
same with thailand they actually used to show south asian pistol shooting events on Fox Sports when I had tv lol
those guys wear stupid outfits
>>
>>68000493
They also get lots of flooding.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.