[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dubs nation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: act_festus_ezeli.jpg (53 KB, 270x240) Image search: [Google]
act_festus_ezeli.jpg
53 KB, 270x240
Remember when OKC was up 3-1 and the shitposting of 73-9 that was on here for 2 days straight? Just wanted to remind some of you of that shit.
>>
>>67998430
>/sp/uds will bandwagon lelbeta
top wew
>>
>>67998430
>>67998430
fuck off man
>>
>>67998465
I'm sorry, were you on here posting some gay ass shit about the series being over when it clearly was not?
>>
>>67998430
LOL @ FAGGOTS CALLING THIS SHIT AT 3-1
>>
>>67998510

Oh I'm sorry, did you just tune into GSW about 12 weeks ago for the first time?

>huge fan
>all my life
>>
>>67998615
Tuned in for run TMC nigger. Before that even. But yeah sure, keep talkin shit about how wrong you were with that 3-1 call.
>>
>>67998660

>run TMC
>He's probably 16
>3-1 call

Oh the feels if you drop the series to the Cavs. Just like the Pats going 18-1; you'll always be remembered for cucking out.
>>
>>67998430
i fuckin wish some of these fags weren't anon so I could go to their houses, tell their mom to let me inside, go to the basement, kick aside the empty cheetos bags, then cockslap them right in the face as the wheeze their protests.

Then masturbate with the oily face juices all over my dick.
>>
File: hue3.jpg (54 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
hue3.jpg
54 KB, 460x276
>3-1
>>
/sp/ faggots BTFO
>>
>>67998710
That's pretty gay, dude.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.