[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now have ten, exactly TEN, seconds to prove to me that any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 4708838233_82e6ae4d6d_b.jpg (516 KB, 929x1024) Image search: [Google]
4708838233_82e6ae4d6d_b.jpg
516 KB, 929x1024
You now have ten, exactly TEN, seconds to prove to me that any of you Warriors fans posting on /sp/ aren't just dirty bandwagoners.
>>
I've been watching since run-tmz
>>
Because I'm not a warriors fan I'm just posting for memes
>>
>>67987883
I was around when they drafted Penny and Webber.
>>
I'm from Oakland. It's a shithole, but I grew up there.
>>
>>67987883
Born in San Jose. Been a fan since I was about 11.12 years ago. Watched Baron Davis BTFO the Mavericks as the 8th seed. Been to a few games, my first one the year the Raiders went to the super bowl (boo)

The best part is that I don't need to prove shit to you lol
>>
>>67987883
im from kc. fucking despise your shit hole city

just here to watch you blow it tonight

cant wait for all the 90s guys to be right about steven
>>
I had a picture taken with Baron Davis in a shitty Bay Area nightclub.
>>
I live in San Diego so fuck any LA team.
>>
i believed jason richardson was jordan's second coming
>>
I'm not even a fan at all, I just pretend to be on /sp/ to troll.
>>
File: image.jpg (1014 KB, 1400x893) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1014 KB, 1400x893
>>67988851
>kc
>flyover shithole that's almost as big of a punchline as Cleveland and blacker than Oakland

Kek, stay mad
>>
I'm from Frog Island, walk on jap.
>>
925 area code reporting in

I have two Warriors jerseys: Stephen Jackson and Jarrett Jack
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.