[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BLOCKED BY BOSH! Admit it. The Heatles were the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: bosh.jpg (2 MB, 2366x2955) Image search: [Google]
bosh.jpg
2 MB, 2366x2955
>BLOCKED BY BOSH!
Admit it. The Heatles were the best
>>
>>67984689
they really were the best, I've been watching the NBA closely since 1994 and that heat team was by far my favorite team I ever saw
>>
Not the best. More like UMADLOL the team but only going 2-2 when it mattered. but I'd be lying if I said I didn't actually look back on them kinda fondly now. Mostly cause Wade
>>
>>67985369
2-2 in literally 4 years together.

First year had Bron carryin Mike Bibbys old ass.
>>
>Be Celtics fan
>never forget the rape the LeBron put during Game 6

All that fucking kids fault, for yelling good job, good effort.

On the Heat, looking fondly, that 2013 team was amazing. Anyone who says that Allen bailed out Lebron is an idiot, considering that 4th quarter was all Lebron carrying them back in the game.

If anything blame, Pop for gettin. Outcoached.
>>
They were a team born of collusion in a state where fans were beyond casual

Every league needs a villain I guess but I don't see people sucking the Yankees or Patriots dick on here like they do with the Heat. Is this an apehoop "muh superstars" thing?
>>
>>67985437
Yankees and Pats were league darlings, not the colluding heels you're portraying.

Heatles have more in common with the NWO than other sports stories.
>>
File: dirk.jpg (419 KB, 1804x1760) Image search: [Google]
dirk.jpg
419 KB, 1804x1760
>>67984689

>Heatles
>not Dirk's Bitches
>>
>>67985433
>celtics fan as well
It's the only time I've respected Lebron, he was just focused that game. He barely even spoke to anybody during the whole match. He WAS Legod that night.
>>
>>67985437
>literally current memeoirs
>>
>>67984689
That was a foul.
>>
File: lelbron.gif (3 MB, 420x238) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.gif
3 MB, 420x238
>>67984689
>the allen 3
>duncan choking in game 7
>>
Wade lobs to LeBron were much more fun to watch than Currshit and Thompson chuck shots every game, that's for sure
>>
File: IMG_1041.png (21 KB, 341x333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.png
21 KB, 341x333
>you now remember Mike Miller turning GOAT from beyond the arc
>>
Best at making memes? Hell yea.

We ain't got shit from the Spurs or Golden State.

But the Heatles We get fucking Lelbron from it and everything else spawning off it.
>>
File: 9942064.jpg (50 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
9942064.jpg
50 KB, 620x400
>>67986703

>that 5 game sweep in the '14 finals
>>
>>67986889
>5 games
>a sweep
>>
>>67986978
How ya liking /sp/ so far, newfriend?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.