[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway to cancel the Olympics and move them? I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Is there anyway to cancel the Olympics and move them? I really really don't want our athletes bringing Zitka back here
>>
someone explain y they din cancel the worldc up
>>
>>67980143
Dont worry, you will never have sex
>>
>implying the zika outbreak isn't a hoax invented by americans to move the olympics
let it go already
>>
This is his the world's ends thanks Brazil
>>
Murrica is already infected with Zika virus, as proven by the national IQ of murricunts.
>>
>>67980181
that's a relief
>>
>>67980143

Just find somewhere for the teams to live for two weeks and we'll have London 2.0
>>
Zika is fine as long as you don't get pregnant while you have it
>>
>>67980239

It would get moved to London anyway.
>>
>>67980239
>Implying your military will be able to stop the hoards of pissed off poor people from your slums from storming the rich parts of town now that their welfare is cut off since you impeached the commie.
>>
>>67985277
Americans are good with that.
>>
>>67985225
Mr Mosquito pls don't come here
>>
>>67980143
Is Microcephaly a sport ?
>>
>>67985225
Aren't the olympics one giant fuckfest though?
>>
just abort the spazzed out babbies - we have the technology
>>
>>67985225
It causes paralysis and damages the nervous system. I think there's no consensus about what actually does, tho.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.