[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw MK Dons vs AFC Wimbledon next year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
>yfw MK Dons vs AFC Wimbledon next year
>>
People just don't care about things like this anymore.
>>
>>67979834

idgaf lol
>>
>>67979834
who gives a shit about these literally who teams
>>
This please me
>>
which one is the real one, and why?
>>
File: Cjt3B1DWYAALuEh.jpg_large.jpg (78 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Cjt3B1DWYAALuEh.jpg_large.jpg
78 KB, 1024x512
>Soon
>>
The two memest teams in existence. Needless to say, I won't be watching, but knowing that it happened will be enough
>>
>>67979834
MK Dons beat them last year in the cup already m8
>>
>>67980098
>mfw AFC wins the league on the final day by relegating MK
>>
>>67979834
>AFC Wimbledon
Literally who
>>
>yfw they end up killing each other
>>
Who /Dons/ here?
>>
>>67980219

>yfw the wombles drag the franchise back down to League Two

the heroes we needed
>>
>>67979834
Fuck both
>>
>>67980161

Filthy casual
>>
Someone explain it to me
>>
>>67982065
there was a premier league team called wimbledon, that got bought by some rich dude who renamed it to mk dons and relocated it to milton keynes, fans were upset and created afc wimbledon, who built their way up from the lower leagues
>>
>>67982105
and the rich dude still owns mk dons?
>>
>>67982193

Winkelman still owns it, yeah.
>>
Absolutely based. Fuck MkDons
>>
Does MK Dons even have any fans?
>>
>>67982489
me. i live nowhere near them but they make everyone salty so im a fan.
>>
fuck Milton Keynes
fuck Pete Winkelman
based Dons, i hope we can see them back in the Prem soon
>>
>>67979834
well done anon good day at wembley
but quit trying to big this tinpot rivalry up
>>
>>67980093
MK
>>
>>67982489
They gave us bamidele, so I'm a fan
>>
>tfw you will never have these lower league rivalries

i hate this fucking feel
>>
The fuck is a don?
>>
>>67982821
it's an honorific term used for nobles in spanish and southern italians, later adapted to mafia bosses and low tier clerics
>>
>>67982489
Not really. Some in Milton Keynes, some original Wimbledon fans but not a lot.
>>
Karl Robinson is a good manager and MK Dons will probably go straight back up. Their recruitment was shit this year but the gap between the Championship and League One is as big as it is from the Premiership to the Championship with parachute payments now. They'll certainly dick joke clubs like Bristol Rovers.
>>
File: 1 (4).png (414 KB, 490x468) Image search: [Google]
1 (4).png
414 KB, 490x468
>Lower league football
>>
>Reddit soccer the team
>>
>>67986655
so what will be the damage control when both Rovers and Wimbledon do the double on MK Franchise?
>>
>>67986731
Judging from the standard Wimbledon played at I'll be surprised if they stay up. Bristol Rovers can probably stay in that league if their owner actually decides to part with his banking riches.
>>
>>67982489

Not really and the funny thing is they have a big 30k modern stadium because they expected to be in the premier league as soon as possible but probably only about 1k people turn up each match day to watch them.
>>
>>67986693
>not loving shit football

Not like you're doing anything else of value at 3 o'clock on a saturday.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.