[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NBA is rigged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Silverball.jpg (377 KB, 1125x830) Image search: [Google]
Silverball.jpg
377 KB, 1125x830
After last nights game how can you argue that the NBA is not rigged? Memeoirs tied the game with 2 minutes to go and OKC turned the ball over 5 times in a row. 5 TIMES IN A ROW.

Do you know the chances of that happening in the last 2 minutes of a NBA game? The players are instructed to tank certain games and the Refs help so the Jews profit even more. It's obvious.

I predict another close match today and the Warriors pull ahead in the last 2 minutes with the help of a few foul calls and some meme 3's by Curry. It's scripted just like WWE. Move NBA threads to /asp/.
>>
File: Silver3.jpg (67 KB, 1000x550) Image search: [Google]
Silver3.jpg
67 KB, 1000x550
>>
>>67977246
>He doesn't know about Chokelahoma Shitty Blunder

It's what they do bro. Did you see how much the Warriors were turning the ball over earlier in the game? It happens. It doesn't usually happen that much though because people aren't usually that aggressive on defense but the Warriors needed all the possessions they could get so they were going for steals
>>
I know you are trolling but NBA is legit controlled by the mafia, and they pay referees to fix games.
Dont know if silver is in on it, but him and other jews def are shady
>>
>>67977246
that's just Chokelahomo being Chokelahomo, they always do that
also how exactly do you rig making a bunch of 3 pointers in a row?
do they activate magnets on the ball and the rim? hm?
>>
CHOKE
LE
HOMO
SHITTY
BLUNDER
>>
>>67977366
they insert chips in the head of certain players and activate these chips when needed to make these players putting in threes without missing
>>
Is it rigged in this case, or are Durant and Westbrook too selfish to run a proper offense and revert to playground ball?
>>
File: nofixing.jpg (7 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
nofixing.jpg
7 KB, 304x166
>>67977246
The NBA has too much integrity to be involved in a scandal of this type.
>>
File: Silver2.jpg (19 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
Silver2.jpg
19 KB, 640x350
>>
wew he's tall

can he dunk?
>>
>>67977246
NBA is definetely rigged. Nobody knows what a block or a charge is, tons of missed fouls. Incredible amount of time outs and commericals as well.

If you want to watch a fair game with minimal commercials watch MLB.
>>
>>67977683
>Nobody knows what a block or a charge is, tons of missed fouls
illegal screens too
>>
File: 1362050948963.jpg (144 KB, 568x747) Image search: [Google]
1362050948963.jpg
144 KB, 568x747
NBA has always been sports entertainment.

I bet you think Jordan actually had the flu.
>>
>>67977683
too bad the games are fucking eternal and boring and %80 of the games dont actually matter for shit.

The only way i could go back to watch season games would be if they dropped the number from 100 to something like 60, or drop the 9 innings to 6.

After years of watching it religiously it has become a literal chore.
>>
>>67978063
>watching entire games
I work 50 hours a week. I dont watch "whole games" like a fool. I just pop in and out when life permits.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.