[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /sp/ think about the haka?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: haka.jpg (47 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
haka.jpg
47 KB, 640x433
What does /sp/ think about the haka?
>>
Clean your tongue bitch
>>
its a cool tradition but i dunno why the other team just sits there and takes it desu
>>
completely stolen from the irish, just like everything about NZ rugby
>>
I enjoy seeing the white blokes attempt it
>>
>>67977099
Don't they get absolutely butthurt when the other team doesn't take it?
>>
>>67977147
yeah they had a massive cry when the australian team turned away into a huddle once, something like that
>>
>>67977181
Someone practiced their kicking while it was happening, mad Kiwis everywhere
>>
desu I think it's lame as fuck. On the surface it could be cool, maybe. But then you realize these guys are massive faggots as outlined by the senpai in this thread. They should be prepared for the other team to do whatever the fuck they want, if they don't feel like pretending to be intimidated by their oogy boogy men war cry then get over it fuckwits.
>>
Meh, the system wasnt created by Guardiola that's the first misconception. The Netherlands were doing it back in the 70s

Now Barcelona doesnt even use it anymore and Guardiola didnt have the players to fully perform it at Bayern either. I think it's just another modern football type of thing, it will go away with time
>>
>>67977335
tiki-haka?
>>
It's cringy as fuck, 2bh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDucvQYlWj4
>>
>>67977348
Of course
>>
>>67977394
Looks even worse when its not beefed up knuckle heads doing it.
The facial expressions from the Americans is classic though, literally looking like they've got no fucking idea what's even happening
>>
it's a gimmick that looks cool the first time you see it but it gets older pretty soon.

I don't know imagine if any Mexican team start to play mariachi everybmatch, ok so the first team you may think "hey how original" but the tenth and eleventh time you just want it to finish to concentrate
>>
>>67977759
CHI
>>
>>67977765
CA

yes i know we are using the meme wrong but..
>>
>>67977780
C-c-c-combo breaker motherfuckers
>>
if teams stopped giving a bollocks and went and warmed up instead theyd eventually stop with their shitty gimmick
>>
>>67977085
Lame as fuck
>>
>>67977181
>>67977205
>>67977270
>>67977465
>>67977822
>>67977832
>>67977832
Why are you aussie faggots so mad at my kiwi bros?
>>
>>67977181

Triggered. What a bunch of special snowflakes. Do it for the crowd I guess, but no reason the other team just has to stand there and be forced to be subjected to it.
>>
>>67977822
I remember this happening and the kiwi team gettin upset and complaining to the refs and now the opposing teams are mandated to watch the kiwi team perform the haka.
It was in the news, people make fun of them all the time now.
>>
>>67977892
There was massive butthurt once when someone laughed
>>
KIA RITE
>>
>>67977873
Aww, did the big mean AusGODs bully you again?

poorpetually pooper poorturbed poozil on eternal literally poorius damage control and pooicide watch
>>
It's hilarious and I don't understand why people need to refer to it as "the haka". Just say "scream like a faggot and make stupid faces". And they're trying so hard to make it happen it's just cringey at this point. And the other team and the spectators are sitting there watching like they are amazed by this "ritual" but deep down inside you know they just want to punch these goofy looking monkeys who still apparently don't realize that we're not savages anymore, we have evolved and this screaming and shouting doesn't do anything for us.
>>
CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

but cool if your don't smoke the weed called mind
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.