[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once against /sp/ doubted him and once again he delivered scoring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: GOAT.jpg (45 KB, 634x418) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
45 KB, 634x418
Once against /sp/ doubted him and once again he delivered scoring the decisive goal and carrying his team to victory.

When Real Madrid was in need for a leader he stepped up and said >get out of my way only to be the 21st century equivalent to his ancestors who helped mold the world as we know it, years and years ago.

A gutsy performance who will live up in ages. There's is only one TSUUUUUUUU and LA UNDECIMA is ours
>>
You're gonna need some better b8
>>
>>67975798
>>
>>67975798
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
post >yfw C.Ronaldo will be completely forgotten 5 years after he retires while Messi will be deified
>>
>>
>>67975820
>American
There's a reason why i posted this during morning time EU... Just saying

When i want to decide if i should go to McDonalds or BurgerKing i search for an American, when i want to talk about the beautiful game i ran away from Americans

>>67975833
I'd have some trauma with the GOAT if i was Dutch too
>>
>>67975835
Dont forget his goal in the final.
>>
>>67975839
Three whole lines for me in your reply. Im flattered :)
>>
>plays injured, would be lucky to at 60%
>still wins his team the game in the biggest match of the season
that's GOAT enough for me lads
>>
>>67975876
>injured
I like this meme
>>
>>67975900
>facts are memes
topkek
>>
>>67975903
Zidane said he was 100 percent fit. Now you're just making excuses.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: ronaldo.jpg (61 KB, 501x634) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo.jpg
61 KB, 501x634
tsaa

>Guerreiro just scored a very decent free kick yesterday
>when Ronaldo is back he won't be allowed to even be near the ball during a fk
>>
WE
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>67975920
he never said he was 100percent, he just said that he doesnt have any pains and even if he did its a final you play even if you have pains
>>
>>67975876

He always seems to be injured before big finals or big NT tournaments

interesting..
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.