[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1452128746009.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
1452128746009.gif
2 MB, 320x179
Defend WAR. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>67974400
Provides plenty of entertaining ISIS videos
>>
Like military combat? Or the boardgame?

What did OP mean by this
>>
>>67974400
You're right, I can't tell you what it's good for. I've got absolutely nothing.
>>
Why does it seem like every 3 or 4 years some new meme stat gets made up that ESPN tries to force on people
>>
War is not necessary. It is a sign of the fallible nature of the human condition. We think we have evolved as a species but are still no different than the primal nature of survival of the fittest, of living a self-centered lifestyle. The only thing that has evolved is our ability to hide this.
>>
You get to jump out of airplanes, drive massive tracked vehicles, play with explosives, shoot people you know nothing about with your buddies and you get to do all that while being paid for it

Purest form of sport.
>>
>>67974400
Keeping your population on their feet, busy with "patriotism", taking internal issues out of the focus.
Hitler knew this, Bush knew this.
>>
File: trout.jpg (35 KB, 219x340) Image search: [Google]
trout.jpg
35 KB, 219x340
>>67974400
It helped us confirm what our eyes already saw and our brains already knew. Mike Trout is the GOAT.
>>
>>67974400
It the stat that gives us the most comprehensive and accurate picture of a player's performance, regardless of position. That's useful.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1920x1080
>>67974827
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.