[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any other league in any other sport that literally no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (31 KB, 650x572) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
31 KB, 650x572
Is there any other league in any other sport that literally no one likes? Honestly can't think of one besides the mlels.

>the average American hates soccer
>the average soccer fan hates American sports
>soccer league in America comes along
>average American doesn't care
>international soccer fans dismiss it as an irrelevant league
>>
>>67970307
>no one
False.
>the average person hates this thing
By that definition, no one likes anything
>people overseas don't like it
People overseas don't like AMERICA, so your argument is invalid.

Run along.
>>
>>67970373
Hello, mlelsIDF, I see you've found my thread. Good.
>>
>>67970307

Sad to see fellow Americans this cuck'd desu
>>
Any league in yurop that isn't playing soccer
>>
www.etwa.org

What do I win?
>>
>it's another yurocuck thread
>>
I agree. MLS is a joke
>>
>>67970307
I think you have a cool league
>>
MLS is cringe inducing
The fans are pathetic
>>
Former LA Galaxy player Omar Gonzales just won the Mexican league, MLS can't be that bad.
>t. avid liga mx watcher
>>
>>67970307
Exact same thing with our soccer league, with the added bonus that WOMENS cricket is LITERALLY 3x more popular than soccer here
>>
>>67970373
>so your argument is invalid

It isn't. Lots of people overseas watch NBA, NFL and NHL.

No one gives a fuck about the MLS, that's the difference.
>>
>>67973230
The players too. Save a few exceptions, MLS players look fucking retarded even when running or kicking a ball. They look like they started playing yesterday.
>>
>>67970307
All they had to do was make it a European style league with promotion/relegation, etc.

Tried too hard to appeal to non-soccer fans.
>>
>>67973652
Wrong.
There's heaps of wogs in Australia that like the A-League in Melbourne in Sydney
In America all the mexicans and shit just watch the mexican league even they hate MLS
>>
>>67973923
>There's heaps of wogs in Australia that like the A-League in Melbourne in Sydney

[citation needed]

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-03/fact-check-does-womens-big-bash-league-outrate-the-a-league/7253846
>>
File: logical-fallacies.png (1 MB, 1283x917) Image search: [Google]
logical-fallacies.png
1 MB, 1283x917
>>67973694
>No one
Again, this is a meaningless hyperbole.
>>
Because I want to watch the top level of competitive club play, not washed up players or athletes who couldn't cut it overseas.
>>
WNBA
arena football
>>
>>67973977
>paid programmes vs free TV
>it counts as "watched" after 5 consequtive minutes on the programme
>the numbers don't actually include the entire A-league season and are compared to only a handful of cricket games that were actually broadcasted
HMMMM
>>
FIGHT
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.